Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

1. Barc signed out after losing. Scout signed in immediately and now there’s no sign of Barc.

2. Same exact style. Down to the wordplay and forced multis.

3. Barc battles have an extreme irregular amount of high views because he jacks the count up. Scout does the same in his battles.

Barcotic battle from week 2:

Scout battle from this week:
Check the view count irregularities compared to the other, bigger name battles.

4. He PMed me as Barc saying he looks up to me Frac and resin. Then Scout messages Frac 2 days ago and says he looks up to him Zuch and resin

5. Barc sends me multiple copies of his verse. Each one being listed as GOOD COPY. Scout does same. I have screenshots of all this as well

6. Scout said yesterday that I won a tournament by recycling, referring to the now or never tourney. Guess where the battle accusation is? Me vs Barc

This is a semi final match buried in the battle arena archives

7. He votes exactly like Barc

8. He created a personality that is the EXACT opposite of Barc as to deflect suspicion

9. He signed out after ONE vote against him 2 weeks ago. JUST like Barc did earlier in the season

10. He tags battles as scout. He tags battles as Barc. Over does it with both names in the same way.

11. He went around tagging all the battles “UPN for life”

12. Scout accuses discord of being buddy buddy, what discord? He don’t know about discord. Barc does, though. And ALWAYS complained about it.

There’s your evidence. Admit you’re Barc and I will drop all penalties against you. Say the word. Because this is obvious.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
green eyes *rare*