Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
billy 12

Battle Record: 0-1

billy 12 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation ITT: NETCEES APPROVES FAGG0TRY, BREAKS PREVIOUS RECORD OF LOW-LEVEL BOARDING

lmao

Never in my wildest, most ridiculous dreams did I imagine that this ego-driven, testosterone-filled, steel & copper structured forum would one day entertain the concept of legalizing fagg0try.

ROFLZZZ

CONGRATZ TO THE FOLLOWING NCGZ FOR MAKING THAT MAIDEN VOYAGE OUT OF THE BAY OF CLOSET HOMO-ERECTUS

Meth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth
If a dude wanna schtick a dude, and put a ring on his finger.

Fuck it, why not?
*ALERT* *ALERT* - FAGG0TRY OVERLOAD, FAGG0TRY OVERLOAD - REDIRECTING YOU TO A PLAYLIST OF CONTACT SPORT COMPILATIONS TO ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOU MORE MANLY AGAIN - *FAILED* - TOO LATE YOU'VE BECOME A FULL-DEVELOPED FAGG0T, FAGG0T

Malachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi
Who cares
LMAO KYS YOU 14-YEAR OLD SCHOOLGIRL

Split Eight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight
for whatever reason, people think that they have some sort of influence on anything at all. and that what doesn't affect you can indirectly affect you etc.
LOL @ TRYING TO HIDE THE UNDERTONES OF YOUR RAGING HOMOSEXUALITY

Sharp Nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine
This basically

Pretty much any argument I've heard against gay marriage gets nullified pretty quick anyway
DEAD @ AGREEING WITH METH WITHOUT VALIDATING YOUR HETROSEXUALITY, I THINK YOU TWO HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO, FAGG0T

Shank Sinatra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shank Sinatra
homosexuality has been happening for aaaages, in the animal kingdom its a way to prove dominance, but shit u not was at a bar tonight and saw two dudes making out and shit urked me a lil bit.. was there w/ my girl and one of my homies and we got to talking on the subject, tbh i dgaf about it.. let people do what they wanna do.. marriage whatever.. if a man and women can be unhappy, why cant a man and a man?
BRB GOING TO ATTEMPT TO RINSE THIS FAGG0TRY OFF MY EYEBALLZ

Figurative
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figurative
So youre willing to help advance the stripping away of someones civil right and overall happiness because it gives you the heebee jeebees?
LOL WATAFAGG0T

Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve
How is it against mother nature to be gay?

Who's to say it was a rule in the first place?

Reproduction leans it towards the obvious but there still isn't solid evidence. Religiously nor' scientifically.

If some dude wants to be gay then that's cool. If a girl wants to be lesbian then I'm having a good time.

I'm not complaining.

Carry on.
ROFLZZZ THIS NIGGA ALREADY AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective
This entire thread makes you all look like flaming fagg0ts.

Edit: But, why the fuck do ya'll care about this shit tho'? It's easy enough to ignore, it aint effecting me at least. If two people wanna get married, let them, it's not like I gotta go to the marriage. lmfao.
LMAO @ NOT LIKE I GOTTA GO TO THE MARRIAGE. GOOD ONE, FAGG0T

Quote:
Originally Posted by OATS
Beyond that, there are several examples of animals engaging in homosexual activity. Though there isn't any genetic marker of homosexuality at this point, there is plenty of empirical evidence that suggests there may be biological causes. So it may not be as "unnatural" as some believe.
GONE @ USING THE ANIMAL KINGDOM TO JUSTIFY HOMOSEXUALITY. DOGS EAT THEIR OWN SHIT - LETS USE THAT TO JUSTIFY SCAT FETISHES.

Witty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
I don't give two fucks if someone is gay, I know a couple gay dudes, one is a good friend of mine,
LMAO YOUR OFFICIAL GAY AF, DUDE

Dominate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate
It's interesting to me comparing the split in opinions now, in this thread, with similar threads on similar forums from like 10 years ago.... way more people in favour of legalising gay marriage and way less people displaying extreme homophobia.... progress is being made.... :)

Shit is really inevitable. Be on the right side of history.
WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, MAKES IT WORSE WITH A NAME LIKE "DOMINATE", ROFLZZZ

SHOUT OUTS TO THE FOLLOWING NCGZ FOR HOLDING DOWN THEIR MASCULINITY AND THE SHEER COMMON SENSE/SANITY THEY POSSESS

GOD OF WAR
TYSON
BROKE LESNAR
HUSH
SEYANCE
EDDIE
AERO
DETOUR
NYCSPITZ
DYSTOPIAN
RETALI8

*WILL UPDATE BOTH LISTS IN DUE TIME, AWAITING MORE FAGG0TZ TO EMERGE FROM THEIR CLOSETS

ROFLZZZ

Last edited by billy 12; 06-13-2013 at 11:31 PM.
billy 12 is offline   Reply With Quote