Old 10-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default im thinking my fantasy league is conspiring against me

losing

like they are colluding in efforts to see me victorious.

how the fuck was amari cooper on waivers and waiting for me to pick him up literally last in the waiver order

i have antonio brown, deandre hopkins and amari cooper wtf.

granted cooper hasn't done shit until tonight, (2 td's and 100 yds on 3 catches in the 1st quarter) but wtf

i gotta figure out my backs though. outside of todd gurley who i've never been fond of, its murky for me. if dalvin cook didn't go down though WTF. i got the debateable best TE this year thusfar in ERTZ. deshaun watson and matt ryan at qb.

but word my #2 backs are lamar miller, doug martin, marshawn lynch, and chris thompson. i got alex collins on my bench too out of fear of anyone grabbing him and hope that the ravens find a brain in the organization and feed him 30 carries a game

but yea. long rant bragging about my undefeated fantasy team before i fuck a fleshlight and fall asleep

im 28