Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2015, 12:30 AM   #1
Mutilate
Detained

Battle Record: 2-3

Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate Mutilate
Default Come on guys.

Can you guys stop making fun of me? It's really starting to hurt my feelings and I'm having thoughts of suicide because of this. You don't know how deep your hateful words can cut, after my name change and being called a lesbian bull dyke I cried and thought about drinking myself to death and quitting work. You guys are grown men making fun of someone who just wants to fit in. I love it here so much but you guys make it SO difficult. All your jokes are funny and original and here I am blow drying tears off my snickers bar with fat lesbian cheeks and red lipstick. I get tripped at work and shit my pants almost daily so I come here to escape being hit on by dykes wearing polo shirts with their titties wrapped in seran wrap wearing Air Force ones and knock off oaklys.. Those aren't even good glasses either, but instead when I'm here to try to make my life better by passionately writing medicore to below average poems I get sodomized by hate. I thought we were all friends here? Isn't this a community?

So please. Stop commenting on my 5 head and acne riddled jiggly puff face for once. I like you all and want to join the ranks and be an active and accepted member in a community full of great drug addicts and golden shower lovers who have a lot of money but still visit sites likes these daily for ego boost. I just wish there was someone shitter than me and that we could all band together and make fun of them. I don't want to be the punching bag anymore. My stomach is already too swollen.

Pls.
Mutilate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
britney grinders gf, leave this kid alone u savages, nice skoal tin girl, underwears w/dickholes in em