Old 10-06-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default what is it about disabled bitches

that give them fat asses THO

them and midgets

HEAR ME OUT

i know you're like wtf is uh-oh messing with retarded ho's? no, i can assure you i am not. but i am being harassed by a chick with spinabifida

i made an okcupid account and never got around to filling out my profile at all, but i get on from time to time to see the sadness in my area

well this chick with SPINABIFIDA hit up da god like a month ago with a crazily desperate message about how i'm her perfect dude. so i ignored it like a gentlemen. i mean i only filled out the bare necessities like my height and weight and shit i didnt put anything about me

but word i got an email saying i got a new message today, so i was like aight lets see what fatty wants to buy da god booze and a whopper this weekend

but it was that same chick apologising for coming off creepy in her first message and then asking me what i do for a living awkwardly

well i peeped the pics and she's short, blond and all thighs and ass. which sets off a ton of bells in the boner department, in her pics she looks normal enough for being a horse mouthed eatin apples through a fence ho, but she said she walks with a limp and she's kinda pigeontoed

i kinda wanna hit yo, but the disabled thing is putting me off

also this has sort of happened before. i had a bitch with cerebral palsy want me to rape her. she lived below my buddy but yo thats a different story

i'm thinking there is something in my genes that attracts women with terrible spines and musculature

Tags
i can't even reply to this, i lold mightily irl, she thinks ur tarded 2