User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD
Default Recent Life Occurances and Decisions

Since I live one of the more interesting lifes on NC I feel it an obligation of sorts to keep yall abreast of my situ....

...at great risk to myself... for the betterment of the NC community.

Firstly I want to shout out those whom I've come to respect in one way, or another...
@Muff Diggity @Frank Metts @Joe Metts @uh-oh @Certain @God Of War @The Mind Assassin @Constrikta @Neighbor @namix @Genocide @Mike Wrecka @Aero the Apex @Witty @Bags @Chyeahhh Guevara @Vulgar @Masaii @oats @BROKE LESNAR @Fig @Badweather @Sharp Nine @Hush

...if u were u werent mentioned, my b...i tried... n if u were it aint necessarily a good thing, I may just find ur replies generally amusing..
big ups to ATR, FFC, NCGs, my TF fam, CC/Ug...on to the real...

So after speaking with ppl concerning my legal issues and the such....having got away with giving the police a fake name n whole back-story...had the cops come to my residence, search n leave warrants n papers... made sure my custs r taken care of .... the police telling my ppl I am going to be in the crime stoppers paper, actively pursued w reward offered in the next week, n havimg procured another identity.... I have decided...

to leave, rather than go to prison for 3-5 min (which is what mly private lawyer from my original hearing says is most likely, along w my gut)

Done some research tho...I kno i deff cant clear customs, so if ne thng I can boat it, but this would not be no cruise line trips (lol,) n the second I leave state n get caught up it goes from state to fed (which may not be horrible either,) but I have a few friends in a few areas who will jhold me down that I've spoken with at length.

I just read something bout dood who went OTR for 23 yrs...but FL A is notorious 4 extradition so yeah...

N to those who think 'man up, turn urself in...blah blah blah'... I done that twice now (once after runnin for 5 months)...I aint doin the police no more favors...they FIND me, thats THEIR JOB!!!

IMO I am a white, educated, American...I am in demand...no narcissism, no racism, no sleights, just truth..

I know this is all on borrowed time, and it's me against the world..and will catch up sooner or latter, but sht

Personally, ATM doing the time in 10-15 yrs from now when im 45,50 beats the now, in 'the best years of my life'...besides i dont want no family, imma Get Money n Fuck Bitches...that was decided long ago...

The majority of U, and my fam for that matter, call me a criminal and say I glamorize this lifestyle...well its time I took everyones advice.

PZ for a min, imma get on from a library @Split Eight check my IP next time I post, I know U will... and @Diode my DOC page bookmarked...c

Yall are in good hands.

-The Undeclared, but decided SnF belt holder...everyone already knows my gov't

P.S. - Theres a big difference between being a sheep...and goin on the lam

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 06-21-2014 at 07:40 PM.
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ignore the criminal, no one respond, skeet in columbo's good eye, t-bag ur dead uncles mustache