Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2014, 08:43 PM   #1
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future
Default Aero

Let me tell you a story about a gentleman named LARRY BIRD. I AM LARRY BIRD. Story over. Now i will tell u the story of a keno machine who had a black mom and a white dad. Thats you faggot. ST9RY OVER. U have the social tendencies of a machine with brown skin and oppjrtunities he shouldnt hqve been given. U on here posting bottom tier munster posts w8thout the smileys LIKE I D9NT SEE U TRYING TO DEVELOP A PERSONALITY. Not on my watch u bottom dwelling piece of shit. ATTN ATTN AERO THREAD INC9MING... I WAS AT THE BAR WITH LITTLE JOHN AND I LOOKED AT HIS GURL LIKE MY NIGGA YEA THIS IS MENS WAREHOUSE BUT ITS FITTED YA DIG? I GLANCED AT LITTLE JOHN LIKE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLATINUM HELICOPTER BEFO MY NIGGA? LITTLE J9HN WAS TIGHT LIKE WAT U SAY TO ME MASTER PEANUT JR? BIG BANK TAKE LITTLE BANK! IM LIKE YO. LITTLENJOHN. U KNOW HOW MUCH PLATINUM HELICOPTER GAS COSTS MY NIGGA? I JUST FILLED UP ON THE WAY HERE. I AINT WITH ALL THAT. THEN LITTLE JOHN DR9VE ME TO THE AFTER PARTY IN CANDYLAND AND TOLD THIS HUGE GROUP OF DUDES I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND. U KNOW HOW THIS MAKE ME LOOK!? ...........STORY OVER. U fuckin nothin on this site u a god damn shade of any charisma i may hqve discharged in a private msg to spooky deep on a shitbreak. U bit ricardo whole persona then begged us all to come t9 RB to see it. HEY EBERY1 10000 VIEWS INC9MING...... NQME UR TOP 10 TEXT BATTKERS..... stfu idiot. U called VERITAS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GARNER VIEWS LIKE.... HELLO THIS IS AERO... IM A PANFACE FAGGOG POSING AS A HALFBREED WIERDO SLASH TEXT BATTLING DAYTRADER WHY AM I SO LONELY? Story over. ATTN AERO WAS RAISED BY A PINBALL MACHINE AND A BOX OF PANCAKE BATTER. FAGGOT NIGGA U ORDER MQNHATTANS AT BARS THAT HAVE FOAM PARTIES WHILE WEARING A BLAZER WITH WHITE SHORTS AND BOAT SHOES. OLE NIGGERCROMBIE AND FITCH ASS FAGGIT ASS FUCKBOY. U LIKE A METROSEXUAL BLACK TOM GREEN WITH ASIAN PARENTS AND SELF ESTEEM ISSUES. FAGIT U BUILT LIKE FUCKIN JIMINY CRICKET HANDLING A JALEEL WHITE BODY SUIT. U GOT POLO SHIRTS WITH DICKS FOR THE EMBLEMS. OLE DIGGY RUN AS FAGGOT....RUN INTO A FUCKIN TIRE IR9N U HOMOSEXUAL TAR DIPPED AVATAR LOOKIN JUNGLE BUNNY. I AM YOUR FUCKIN INSPIRATION TO POST. ACT ACCORDIMGLY U UNGRATEFUL LITTLE QUEER EYE FOR THE BLACK GUY MARTINI DRINKIN ASS STAMP MY SUBWAY CARD 2X EVEN THO I COULD ONLY EAT A 6IN SUB ASS FUCKIN FROZEN CUSTARD ASS POPSICLE POPTART COWARD JELLO PUNK PUUSY FRAIL BITCHMADE NO KETCHUP ON MY MEATLOAF ASS I LIVE IN AN EFFICIENCY BUT ITS IN THE PRICEY END OF TOWN ASS CLOWN ASS PIECE OF LIVING DOG SHIT. I HOPE NEXT TIME U ORDER A SODA AT THE DRIVE THRU OF UR LOCAL NIG BURGER UR SODA IS FLAT AND YOU DONT NOTICE TILL U ALREADY DROVE HALF WAY HOME. FUCK U.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
is diode relevant?, penis fly trap, rump thumper, who the fuck is fig?, why is muff here still?, why is strikta here still?, winston chesterfield polo