Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #11
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
You take this as if I was calling you out for being simple ... I didn't say every battler or even drop a name .. I just said I don't see how simple Shit liks a 9/11 bar can get quoted in 2013

My point was battling has dumbed itself down for the readers sake and unless your someone who is known or popular then your shit don't really get read or critiqued correctly, in most cases, not all .. I know their are some honest cats out their but still

You have to be simple that's the problem if you want to appeal to a panel of voters then you must conform unless your a cat who gets the benefit of the doubt which their are a few out their.... I got sick of dumbing my shit down and having people pm like yo how you ain't quote the homie yu gi oh line that shit was fire .. then I'd have to be like wtf is a yu gi oh

My style was rarely simple .. maybe in pic battles and Shit I keyed or lost motivation/ time constraints ... their was a period were I did short set-up/punch just cause it kept the voters short attention spans in tact but if you want to win battles then you must figure out what the voters want not what you want
this is EXACTLY what I'm sayin

niggas like "oh man you a bitch keep battling"

yo I'm not takin my time to write for no damn reason, this shit is a joke

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull