Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Hot or Thot 2018
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2018, 12:57 PM   #581
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
What up, Killa? Ya chick wasn't half bad either. Just not sure which one I was suppose to be looking at. Either way the pic took me back to 25cent beer night circa my college days.
The girl on the right was my ex... girl next to her we had a threesome with... the Asian lookin chick I also gave a shot at the title... girl to the left I’ve never met.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:01 PM   #582
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
Id put flo's girl's face on zelph's girls body with cred's girls ass and inf's girls personality..

and throw it on backpage

lol
Gone
Old 03-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #583
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

You're girl was definitely the baddest of the bunch (cute). Looks like she got that Daddy Money. I ain't mad at the 3some (thats a win). Not a single Asian in the picture tho. But if you're talkin about the Violator looking one in the middle. Then bruh you was trippin hard. Too much Bud Light in ya system. Could just be the pic tho. The one to the far left probably can't take any dick and wines a lot. Head game might be halfway decent. But, ultimately not worth the trouble. She cute tho.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:17 PM   #584
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
You're girl was definitely the baddest of the bunch (cute). Looks like she got that Daddy Money. I ain't mad at the 3some (thats a win). Not a single Asian in the picture tho. But if you're talkin about the Violator looking one in the middle. Then bruh you was trippin hard. Too much Bud Light in ya system. Could just be the pic tho. The one to the far left probably can't take any dick and wines a lot. Head game might be halfway decent. But, ultimately not worth the trouble. She cute tho.
It’s a bad pic... she’s chill as fuck and knows how to work. Head game graceful
Old 03-04-2018, 01:33 PM   #585
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

best head I ever got hands down no question was from a crack whore

she rlly had to tlk me into it but afterwards I was like hey, where are u goin
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:37 PM   #586
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lmao mafia shit
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 01:40 PM   #587
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

lol def not

ask des they're up n down 10th st.. the cops dont even stop em anymore unless they need a snitch or sum head.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #588
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
It’s a bad pic... she’s chill as fuck and knows how to work. Head game graceful
Lol nigga said graceful. Gotcha, bruh.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:58 PM   #589
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:

Lmao hell nah, bruh. You wildin
Old 03-04-2018, 02:03 PM   #590
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

If I see prostitutes in the street I tell them leave my area that’s it
Old 03-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #591
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@bleak vs @Muff as they've requested it next round

You gonna pick matchups again @Infiltrate?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #592
Kill Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@bleak vs @Muff as they've requested it next round

You gonna pick matchups again @Infiltrate?
I can help with mag to.. if I have power I’ll send a video
Old 03-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #593
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
If I see prostitutes in the street I tell them leave my area that’s it

Lmao word.

What if it's a backpages hoe though?
Old 03-04-2018, 02:19 PM   #594
Nick James
death to amen

most the ones walkin the street dont kno about backpage or arent tech inclined enough to navigate up an ad and regulate tricks through. waaay more money involved and more upscale dudes

thats why its easy to pull them off the street and convince them to work comfortably in an airconditioned spot for an ongoin fee. ur job is to keep their holes filled
Old 03-04-2018, 02:29 PM   #595
Nick James
death to amen

most girls got their regulars that are there every payday nomatter what. but some just arent stable enough in their day to day lifestyle to develope, meet n maintain regulars so now you enter in your idea of 'pimp' that the regular can trust to work thru to provide this girl, or just clean & police free girls in general.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:43 PM   #596
For Battling

Backpage stings got boring

The hoes are smart af these days and the dudes buying services know what to say to avoid incriminating themselves smh
Old 03-04-2018, 02:57 PM   #597
Nick James
death to amen

I dont have none tho so dont ask lol

it takes a real piece of shit to do it. these bitches need rehabs & jobs most of em got kids and are dead within a year its a sad sad saaad sight. u almost HAVE to be on drugs to harden ur heart or justify whatever role u play.

thats the reality of it.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:14 PM   #598
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

@bleak

Send me pic or two via pm

I have an assortment you can choose from on my imgur
Old 03-04-2018, 03:20 PM   #599
Nick James
death to amen

muff on it lol

he alrdy in bleaks thread tlkn bout 20
Old 03-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #600
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao so how did you guys enjoy round one?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
19% line > whole tourney, amen ex's look like magic mike, amens wife is the rock, bags = kindergarten wop, cain flossquez, cant plow on bicycle ks, drugged, flossiraptor, i see you darin thigpen - dea, lars super swayin, muff gives self facials, suth the tard tickler, uterus gloss, who swayed first - han solo