- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation RMBVA vs NETCEES VERSES DUE IN ROUGHLY 24 HOURS - PLUS OUT FIRST MATCHUP HUSH VS JAHAZO IS NOW OPEN FOR VOTES!!! - MUST READ!!!!

This shit is going to be CRAZY! Verses are due in just over 24 hours time and we all ready have the first match on our never before done card underway and OPEN FOR VOTES! Major props to @JShazo and @Hush for getting that work in early as fuck, and also for bringing heat from both camps - they're a huge credit to both boards for real, I'm gonna have to re-read that shit before deciding on a vote, DAMN! This shit got me hyped as fuck to see go down! I recorded a surprise video mini-mag for you guys for showing me love and getting involved every step of the way and helping this shit become a success at my first time behind the scenes running an event, it's also a kinda reminder that you have 24 HOURS left to get that business in and verses are due - don't disappoint!

Aside from this I'd like to mention some of the other various leagues and whatnot we have popping around the site incase our videos want to check those shits out, I know a few have already got involved and that's hugely appreciated - the more participation we have, the more work the mods here are inclined to put in, you dig?

Right now we have the 1-2 Punch league popping off, with my boy @Useless the current undefeated champion at 5-0! Let me reiterate that, 5-FUCKING-0! Surely some of you involved got the means of stopping that streak, right?! If there's anyone interested in checking it out to sign up or even just voting on the battles, all participation is encouraged and you do that HERE:

http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=219

Hush has come through AGAIN with sign-ups for his newest baby, the Battle Arena League (BAL) - SIGN UPS ARE OPEN NOW here! http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120808

Full explanation on how this will work, line limits etc can be found in that link above with a word from the man himself, this is certainly one all out RMBVA visitors might be interested in getting down with during their time here, Hush is an experienced hand at this so you KNOW that shits sure to pop!

As well we have a Topical League here at Netcees which is a little different from the text battle scene you're more familiar with but the basic premise is the same - you get a match against someone, drop a verse (only to a set topic rather than an insult), people vote and you pick up wins if you have the better verse! If you're interested, it might pay you to check out some of the former champ matches etc to get an idea of what's required but again - all participation is welcomed and who knows, you might even be the next black horse to barnstorm the league and snatch the crown! You can check that shit out here!

http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=219

We have the LGPA which is basically Netcees take on a poetry league! This shit is for the writers, following a similar format to that of the AOWL but it differs largely in the more technical mechanics and other aspects of writing than the AOWL does. I've found this league to be more challenging, way more diverse and experimental than anything I've taken part in previously! This league also has the topical legend @Vulgar at the helm and the guy is literally worth his worth in gold. The great thing about the LGPA is site records are disabled for it, meaning win, lose or draw - you're free to compete as you wish and experiment without the worry of how aesthetic your site record appears. There are no losers here. Those who take part do so solely for a love of writing and wanting to better themselves week in, week out. I love this shit!

http://www.netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=212

As a final note, BIG UP EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE INTERSITE INVASION! I've had a lot of fun with this shit already and hopefully the fun will continue over the upcoming week until voting is done and tallied up! This is the dopest site vs site shit in recent memory and I thank you all for your hard work. You motherfuckers have earned this shot, make me proud!

Peace!

- President Lars
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #2
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@JShazo @Bags @King Karaoke @SonnyDaze @JOBone @mftastic @Blanco @Bobby Bigelow @Junto
Old 09-11-2015, 04:05 PM   #3
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I'm
Out for the night to get drunk, sorry about tags! Help me
Mods!
Old 09-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This shit bang
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:39 PM   #5
SuckaFreeCashier

Battle Record: 1-2

SuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant futureSuckaFreeCashier has a brilliant future

sweater game on point, hype game even more on point
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:51 PM   #6
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lars tha god!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

That's a big little glass of whiskey.

I legit wanted the pics to be my verse but no worries I will write Sutton
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #8
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I'll be sending my verse to ur sraL acct here.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:36 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Look forward to it thanks
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:45 PM   #10
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
no probs

I'll prob post tomorrow though

drunk AF right now just got back home haha
Old 09-11-2015, 08:39 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Need an ext.....
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:30 PM   #12
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

man who the fuck would have thought that Deadweather/eLars would help the text scene on NC. legend

im back from Marbella sadly mate so my verse is just about done. maybe one more bar

Last edited by Orc; 09-11-2015 at 09:32 PM.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:54 PM   #13
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Tagging because @sraL isn't around to do it.
@ill nik-A @JOBone @Hush @JShazo @fraze @MFtastick @Veritas the invincible @Kneeslap @Strikta @Cred @King Karaoke @SonnyDaze @Junto @Bobby Bigelow @Allen Knight @Sharp @Knucklehead @CBA @Orc @riffic @Resin M-I-C @SuckaFreeCashier @Bags @VFree @Neighbor @Seanz
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:06 PM   #14
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

My verse is done.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:23 PM   #15
JShazo

Battle Record: 5-8

JShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant future

I prob took an L in a debatable. But the battle was fire hush showed out . I know the rest gonna be dope to

Wooo
JShazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:43 AM   #16
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

^first half of that verse was fire.. @JShazo.. close battle
indeed have to go back to it to vote
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:16 AM   #17
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

THAT SHIT WAS RAW!!!!

I GOT WORK THIS MORNING YO

HEAVY EYED AND EMPTY MINDEDDDD
Old 09-12-2015, 02:20 AM   #18
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

@sraL is all hopped up on moutain dew

good shit
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:13 AM   #19
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

@Junto @Allen Knight @Neighbor @Seanz @Resin M-I-C @SuckaFreeCashier @Sn00p @CBA @Knucklehead @THATGUY @Cred @THROWBACK MIKE @The Kurgan @Junto @Bobby Bigelow @King Karaoke @sonnydze @killah karaoke @shush @Veritas the invincible @prelec @Kneeslap @fraze @MFtastick @Og smokinstein @JOBone @Strikta @walkingdead @v.free @VFree @Bags @Sharp @the chef

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO BATTLES UP ALREADY AND OPEN FOR VOTES!!!!
Old 09-12-2015, 11:40 AM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Just posted fellas.