Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-25-2013, 05:36 AM   #21
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
flight, clubhouse, the good die Young, hurricane A, f.ace b.ook
what's this have to do with that though??
Old 10-25-2013, 07:59 AM   #22
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

hey whats going on here I got plans for tonight am I good?
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #23
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #24
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
wrong about what though? Do you even know what it is I would be wrong about in the event that I was in fact.....wrong?

secondly if I am wrong (which I really hope I am about this) then guess what, I WAS WRONG plain and simp lol. Geez, not that hard
Your life must suck
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

at least he is a man. you are forever a child.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #26
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Waiting.
For what exactly

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:55 AM   #27
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Chyeahhh friday was yesterday
Old 10-26-2013, 04:31 AM   #28
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Guize he said POSSIBLE

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:35 AM   #29
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

hm you're right, it was probably because he wasn't *certain* and not a qualifier so that when he is undoubtedly entirely wrong for the 1000th time he can maintain the illusion thar he is saving some cleft-heavy face in front of his many adoring fans despite the evil logic and skepticism of the rational members of the board
Old 10-26-2013, 09:37 AM   #30
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
if I am wrong (which I really hope I am about this) then guess what, I WAS WRONG plain and simp lol. Geez, not that hard
@Split Eiht

sad thing is though only one other person in this thread besides myself actually knows what I was talking about (I think) otherwise I'd rather not say

Old 10-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #31
Split

No, I know exactly what you were talking about, Chyeahh. I too am laughing at the unaware peons who can't decipher the warning we gave them solely for their wellbeing
Old 10-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I understand.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #33
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Gives warning to site

Warning is so cryptic only he and possibly one other member understand warning

We are stupid and chyeah is aware.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #34
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Wasn't a warning being myself nor anyone of you could have prevented it nor would it have directly affected mine and yours well being had it occurred. It was crypted in such a way that any sort of postmortem implications could not be had in the legal aspect of liability aka I protected myself. Any other shit I've actually warned about was direct and to the point for the most part. This was pretty serious

Old 10-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #35
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So now the question that begs to be asked then.....

Why make the thread......
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Wasn't a warning being myself nor anyone of you could have prevented it nor would it have directly affected mine and yours well being had it occurred. It was crypted in such a way that any sort of postmortem implications could not be had in the legal aspect of liability aka I protected myself. Any other shit I've actually warned about was direct and to the point for the most part. This was pretty serious
Dont waste your breath. Anthony has the mental equivalent of a baby sitting in its own fecal.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

dead @ heavy-clefted
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #38
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

If you didn't understand my original post then it wasn't meant for you.Wasnt made to makeanyone loom stupid. One of those things that if you don't understand just ask or eliminate yourself from the equation by not attempting to understand and keep it moving. Only one person inquired seriously that I saw. Folks waited for something to happen and didn't even know what it was lol.

Old 10-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #39
Ghost1

People did ask....an u didnt tell them....and uve already confirmed no1 wouldve known anyways....lol
Old 10-26-2013, 12:44 PM   #40
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

You didn't so why mix in lol