User Tag List

Old 07-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot
Default NEVER PAY for these Hoes

Don't do it to yourself these hoes are frivolous. If you want sex that bad jack off and go to sleep. If a girl you just want to smash is talking about let's go out for drinks tell her I got drinks at my place and I just want to spend time with you without the noise. If she's not going on that then take her to a low key spot where like 25 people total show up. Only buy her a drink if its strong if she says ooooh id like some wine then have her pay her portion when the check comes.

I have a full bar in my place and girls want to fuck me from what my place looks like alone but if you have a small place then she might not go off that.

Quit taking hoes out on dates, why are you doing that? If she's so fine you feel like you have to then you don't understand your position as a man. We run shit, especially if you're a dude who has his own things and not begging. Most 10s become 7s in the morning and most 7s become 10s at night. Always remember that.

TO ALL MY BLACK NCGS IF YOU WANT WHITE WOMEN TO PAY YOUR BILLS IT MAKES YOU WEAK AS A MAN..

BUT IM NOT MAD AT YOU. GET THE WHITE MAN'S MONEY SINCE THEY DONT WANT TO PAY REPARATIONS AND THEY'RE TRYING TO ERASE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LIKE THEY'VE DONE ENOUGH TO APPEASE (WE VOTED FOR OBAMA - FOH!).

USE THESE WHITE HOES FOR THEIR MOUTH AND HOUSE.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I would beat the motherfucking dogshit out u if we ever crossed paths irl.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #3
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constrikta View Post
I would beat the motherfucking dogshit out u ever we ever crossed paths irl.
You wouldn't do shit you jailhouse bitchmade wana be black as nigga. Whats wrong with you? Don't you ever.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #4
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
I would beat the motherfucking dogshit out u if we ever crossed paths irl.
Yo ill make it my point to take of your son and baby's mother while you're locked away please believe that.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #5
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I wish I were black. Ignorance is bliss.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #6
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I wish I were black. Ignorance is bliss.
If you were black im pretty sure you'd be poorer than you already are.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:46 PM   #7
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero the Apex View Post
If you were black im pretty sure you'd be poorer than you already are.
... because on average black people have less money. Yes.

If you were white you'd realize how stupid black people are.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #8
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
... because on average black people have less money. Yes.

If you were white you'd realize how stupid black people are.
Eh, I'm rich though I can't be too stupid. I could employ your parents so you're irrelevant in this thread unless it's about topic.

Stay on topic people or you will be ignored.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #9
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I don't wanna be black. I'm proud to be white.

I do want to cave ur face tho.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #10
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't wanna be black. I'm proud to be white..
Lmao!!!!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 08:46 PM   #11
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Too bad ur not real.

My son is w/ his mom in Peoria.. we can meet up there tho, I'll even introduce y'all.

I got my baby moms punishing u w/ the fists too tbh.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #12
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Thinking wealth implies intelligence suggests ignorance.

If you were white you'd be more likely to comprehend this.

But yea, don't pay for them hoes.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #13
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

You don't wish you were black bc ignorance is bliss you wish you were black bc you're a fucking lame. I'm a black male with an MBA, what are you besides a broke bitch?

@Constrikta don't tell me you're going to whoop my ass and then not make plans to do so that's weak to me. I don't take e-threats as a joke it can get real quick. I don't like the huffing or back and forth. Don't get fucked up unless its for a good reason.

ok, back on topic
Old 07-11-2014, 09:54 PM   #14
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero the Apex View Post
You don't wish you were black bc ignorance is bliss you wish you were black bc you're a fucking lame. I'm a black male with an MBA, what are you besides a broke bitch?

@Constrikta don't tell me you're going to whoop my ass and then not make plans to do so that's weak to me. I don't take e-threats as a joke it can get real quick. I don't like the huffing or back and forth. Don't get fucked up unless its for a good reason.

ok, back on topic
Boy u dont want no parts.

I would rape & rob u.

Stick to ur trolling.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #15
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Lmao. This thread winning.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:46 PM   #16
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Aero I thought you were filipino? put up a pic of your place, preferably in sharp enough resolution to see the vaginal residue on the couches/walls.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #17
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

If it's beef then it's no talking it's where do you reside.

Oats I'm black shut up.

Stick to point of this thread.

Strikta you can make it happen.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #18
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Lol

I'm in Champaign, IL right now.

Send the PM when ur around.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #19
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Lol

I'm in Champaign, IL right now.

Send the PM when ur around.
Only time Id be in IL this summer is for PR Fest in chi but I'll be in NYC at that time. I understand you now so there's no heat just keep the I'll beat your ass talk to a minimum bc if you were about that then you would've arranged that.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #20
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Not everybody's rich dog.

I'm married but when i was single i understood that most times your income limits u to a certain level of hoes bruh.

U might not have ur own spot n a night out with the hoe can be fun man. Nothin wrong with your homegrl/fuckbuddy being your road dwag too.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ape on ape crime, inside a bed of spiderwebs, planet of the porchmonkys