Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default anybody do online careers on Madden?

I'm in my second yr in my serious one I'm doing. went undefeated this season, bout to play the conference champ

bout to win back to backs
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

like franchise?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

yea

I can tell you don't because it isn't called franchise anymore lol

its called connected careers
Old 05-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #4
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

word lmao

haven't copped 13 yet

don't care for 12 either been playing 11 for a minute

nhl 13 >
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #5
Subtitles

Battle Record: 0-1

Subtitles is on a distinguished road

went from High School hero, to 8 time Super Bowl winner/Hall of Fame, to 13 time Super Bowl winning coach/Hall of Fame

my greatness score was nuts.

I'm so concrete, I'd stretch you on it.
Subtitles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
went from High School hero, to 8 time Super Bowl winner/Hall of Fame, to 13 time Super Bowl winning coach/Hall of Fame

my greatness score was nuts.
in madden 13?
Old 05-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
...the Nagger

madden 13 is nothing like any Madden before. its nothing like madden 12

its the best madden ever, but still, it needs a lot of improvements
Old 05-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #8
Subtitles

every madden is the best madden ever until the next one comes out.

yes on 13

Old 05-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #9
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtitles View Post
every madden is the best madden ever until the next one comes out.
Madden 11 and Madden 12 wasn't, just to name a few

Madden 2004 also failed to seem better than 03
Old 05-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #10
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

wait, so you play as one player? and move up? or a whole team? how would you go from player to coach otherwise?

madden should do like NHL with the be a pro

in NHL you can start in the chl, get drafted accordingly, start in the AHL and move up to the NHL and up the lines

madden you gotta buy NCAA to do anything similar
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-22-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
Subtitles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
wait, so you play as one player? and move up? or a whole team? how would you go from player to coach otherwise?
You create a player, or control a current one (or a coach, you can take over any coach) if you create one you start in high school, get drafted, play in the NFL, and retire. You can then choose to become a coach. You can also switch who you're controlling at any time, like if you don't wanna be a coach, you can start ovr with another player (in the same year) or control a player/coach who is active atm. As a coach you control the whole team, as a player, you control the player. WR's are fucking easy, I consistently got 3K yards a season (which shatters the current record) and got 4K a couple years. I retired from being a player with QB numbers son. Like... 50-60K career receiving yards.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #12
...the Nagger

They should let more than one player play on a team tho

That's like the only feature that they needed as a priority?

Wtf ea?
Old 05-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
Subtitles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
They should let more than one player play on a team tho

That's like the only feature that they needed as a priority?

Wtf ea?
i wondered the same thing. like team play, except on a bigger scale and you control everything about ur player, from contracts to trades n shit.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #14
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

it'd be dope if they had like a live league where you all got on at one time and every player was controlled by somone

or at least like half the players
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #15
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
it'd be dope if they had like a live league where you all got on at one time and every player was controlled by somone

or at least like half the players
CC online you can do that with a Players Only league. Of course they would have to be on the same team and everything but yeah it can be done.
Old 05-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #16
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Eddie, when the new one comes out we're gonna do the damn thing
Old 05-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #17
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
I'm in my second yr in my serious one I'm doing. went undefeated this season, bout to play the conference champ

bout to win back to backs
Are you playing on ps3?
Old 05-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #18
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

My NHL Be a Pro snapped his spine and is out for career, but I can still play another season. Vegetable Simulator 13
Old 05-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
My NHL Be a Pro snapped his spine and is out for career, but I can still play another season. Vegetable Simulator 13
lmaao word

i had a character on his 6th season, did chl n shit

got crosby'd

:\
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #20
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

I used to be in a few connected careers...only got one serious one still going. Madden 25 is going to be insane. Can't wait to be an owner...maybe even Jerry Jones.

I've also got NHL 13...I've pretty much got every sports game out.

If anyone's got xbox, hit me up and I'll give you a quick beatdown.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote