Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default James to thread. Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are right.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6057378.html

My, my.. isn't that something.

@VERITAS

Last edited by Diode; 10-28-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Diode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lol take that God u ain't make shit
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hmmm
Old 10-28-2014, 12:34 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

So the pope speaks for Christianity? For the Bible?

Cmon man.

this is the new world order pope and you know it.

he speaks as the dragon.

Plus evolution and the big bang do not rule out God's existence...so what is y9ur poiunt?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 10-28-2014 at 12:37 PM.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
So the pope speaks for Christianity? For the Bible?

Cmon man.

this is the new world order pope and you know it.

he speaks as the dragon.

Plus evolution and the big bang do not rule out God's existence...so what is y9ur poiunt?
you had come out as an ardent ID fan in previous threads.

plus i know how catholics get southern baptists all riled up. but your last name is murphy, which implies catholicism. conflicted, james?
Old 10-28-2014, 01:15 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am an intelligent design advocate meaning no matter how this happened God had his hand in it.

i do not believe in Darwinian evolution in it'd strictest sense I.e. that with enough time one oraganism will become an entirely new organism.

I was raised catholic. I left it becuase it is nonsense. I am not a baptist either.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:34 PM   #7
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:

Plus evolution and the big bang do not rule out God's existence
You were unaware of this the last time there was an evolution thread.

That is encouraging.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

oh I was? Because I am pretty sure that no one really understood my point of view, plus had already decided what I believed, while simultaneoulsy only parrotting things that made no sense and proving that they know nothing.

fair?
Old 10-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
You were unaware of this the last time there was an evolution thread.

That is encouraging.
for a man to come from a monkey is nonsense. for a monkey to come from a bird is nonsense. for a bird to come from a fish is nonsense. etc.

This is the strict darwinian evolution that I find foolish. However, God could have easily made this existence where creatures "adapt" over time. In fact, humans evolve mentally (at least some do). Are you not far more evolved than you were when you were 3 years old?

However to say that a man evolved from a monkey is ludacris.

evolution and atheism are the new religions of the world too.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
for a man to come from a monkey is nonsense. for a monkey to come from a bird is nonsense. for a bird to come from a fish is nonsense. etc.

This is the strict darwinian evolution that I find foolish. However, God could have easily made this existence where creatures "adapt" over time. In fact, humans evolve mentally (at least some do). Are you not far more evolved than you were when you were 3 years old?

you have no idea what evolution is.

humans have not evolved for thousands and thousands of years.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:41 PM   #11
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:

If you're going to be so staunchly opposed to the theory of Evolution you really should learn what it is.

Man did not evolve from monkeys. That is not in contention.

Do you believe that one of those hairless mexican dogs could "evolve from", say, a st. Bernard?
Old 10-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I also understand the gap. And that this has already happened. Too soon.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:35 PM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

No god and no lisp
Having a bad week huh bAldo
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
No god and no lisp
Having a bad week huh bAldo

There is a God. You not only have a lisp, you have an effeminate lisp. you little girl.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:42 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

tell me about evolution.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:45 PM   #16
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
tell me about evolution.
http://www.literature.org/authors/da...in-of-species/

You can read, yes?

Start here. When you are done, I will offer additional reading to get you caught up on the past 150+ years since that was published.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I said tell me about evolution.

also.....when exactly did man stop evolving?
Old 10-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Man has not stopped evolving though living in an environment we have created to suit our current needs may prove to be slowing the process.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:11 PM   #19
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

This will just turn into another one of those discussions that end in a clusterfuck.

But yo, I didn't listen to Catholics for advice before and I'm not just gonna start up now.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:22 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Man has not stopped evolving though living in an environment we have created to suit our current needs may prove to be slowing the process.
Diode says that man has Fox. Just say8ng.

yall can't even get on the same page while talm bout i dont get it.

Lolzord

Tags
bad sciencethumping itt, im with veritas tbh, veritas netcees goat heel, veritas wins tbh