Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future
Default So im hollerin at this girl.....mildly

An AYO

But yo

Ayo sons

But

Forreal

Yo

Shes got a man. Usually i wont concern myself with this type of scenario....just because i dont personally prefer to put in more then a day or 2s effort. But i see this bitch at work anyways so she could be a side project....so i just talk to her mildly.

The other day shes like....hey its my bday...u should come by....my bf is at the drs office gettin a check up

So im gettin ready to head over an she hits me up like....dont come over. Its not a good time.

BITCH I ALREADY RUBBED THAT EASY 9NE OUT AN I JUST PUT ON THIS FLY ASS POLO ...YA BOY BEARD SMELLS OF RICH CEDAR AND I GOT A VISHIS CREATINE PUMP

WAT THE FUCK!?!?

BITCH U BETTER GET FAMILIAR

I didnt text her back. I just put on sum little john drew pictures of women getting into plqne crashes.

The next day (today)

She says.... hey sorry bout yesterday

My bf found out he has joint cancer.

:0

So....

U trynna come by tonite tho?

Im srry jesus.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
THE PUZZLEMASTER

THE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant future

Storytelling skills increased plus ten sun
Old 05-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #3
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

:)

This is a light one.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #4
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Hahaha my jumpoff is dyin over here

Cooooolllldblooooded
Old 05-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #5
THE PUZZLEMASTER

THE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant futureTHE PUZZLEMASTER has a brilliant future

Much longer and I woulda changed the channel for lack of nsfw
Old 05-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #6
Ghost1

Truuuuchainz

The hardbody paragraphs dont get the love they deserve.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:20 PM   #7
THE PUZZLEMASTER

jointcancer=aidsnigga, greenlight 4 dome tho
Old 05-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Many details were left out.

Have you smashed before?
So you met her at work and got her number?
Why couldn't she go to your place?
You see the bitch at work... So you're at work and you see her or she works there?
Old 05-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #9
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Bags it's clear you live with someone maternal. All the signs are pointing to it. Get on the blog thing it's time to supplement that income.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #10
Ghost1

U decided ud blatantly steal veritas drapes angoe for yourself.....then post it in 2 seperate threads cuz you were so excited?

Lol. Please stop masaiiing.

An in regards to ur other post

No i never smashed
Yes i met her at work an got her n7mber
She could hqve came to my place.....but she asked me to come to hers.....its ok to leave the house sometimes....
Qn yea she works here....ive told you i work for a medical health insurance provider in the central billing office....people dont come to visit.

All tuem questi9ns were obv tho

Aero just like hearing himself type.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
U decided ud blatantly steal veritas drapes angoe for yourself.....then post it in 2 seperate threads cuz you were so excited?

Lol. Please stop masaiiing.

An in regards to ur other post

No i never smashed
Yes i met her at work an got her n7mber
She could hqve came to my place.....but she asked me to come to hers.....its ok to leave the house sometimes....
Qn yea she works here....ive told you i work for a medical health insurance provider in the central billing office....people dont come to visit.

All tuem questi9ns were obv tho

Aero just like hearing himself type.

Stop it Bags. You've never outright denied living with maternals.

It's not just the apple themed drapes it's that your PC's in the kitchen. No bachelor has a PC in the kitchen that's a community computer.

None of my business though.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:50 PM   #12
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

waaaaay gone

pls, for your soul, and ion't even believe in souls, but for your soul, don't do it.

sidenote: i refuse to believe your beard smells of anything but old sweat, and whatever foods white people eat.. like grilled cheese w/ mayo or some shit.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:52 PM   #13
Ghost1

LOOOOL

Cedar. Carved by the axe of a warlord.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #14
Ghost1

Ive stated numerous times That i live alone.
I have a laptop....it is portable...i do the video mags in my kitchen because i prefer the ambience created by the surrounding windows tho there are mags that ive done in my living room which defeats this gorilla minded theory.

Any other inquiries detective whitebread?
Old 05-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #15
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Shes fat isn't she
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
Ghost1

LMAO

Nah yo

Shes mad short tho

Like a little elf w titties.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #17
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Yo I read every post in thread aloud, in my wetarrd voice and it was amusing but yeah I wood still fuck the elf. fuck that nigga and his cancerous joints. He just scared she on the way out. leave a hicky in between her vagina and her asshole for good measure!
Old 05-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #18
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Whitebread? I'll put so much dark matter in your sister's vaginal cavity your next Thanksgiving will be held in a parallel universe.

Last edited by StarFaggot; 05-07-2014 at 05:36 PM.
StarFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:52 PM   #19
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

cancer is srs condition anyway i hope everything goes well for u and her
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #20
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Bags. You are clearly boarding expertly in this thread. I can't help but to salute.

Drapes are sketchy, but boarding is sound.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote