Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2019, 02:54 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool Here is the first album I made when I got a job in movies/music & realized my friends were going to betray me

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Storyboard-Teeny/dp/B01CGN3HNA
Old 02-07-2019, 04:13 AM   #2
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

imma keep it 100% real. a lot of the shit ig et away with, i cant blieve it.

like ill holler at a billionaire baby girl. and ill keep it real. ill keep it death. but every time man i gotta keep it honest, im surprised as hell when she actually likes me

]

ud think like damn immo u alway hitting mad hotties. mad rich bitches. mad fucking softmore gore girls who wanna kill themsleves for u

and its true nigga thats really true.

but honest to god, every single fuckng time
im like

i cant belive this girl likes me.

this bitch got a trillion dollars could have any nigga and she on me. why? cuz i play piano? rudimentary piano? cuz ill punch her face in, but i didnt? cuz she knew that was true? yea.

every time man.

eery time.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:14 AM   #3
Immolate
I'm UPset

honestly im not even sure if this is real life. this cant be real life. everyone else starving and i thriving beyond imagination.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:14 AM   #4
Immolate
I'm UPset

goodnight feds

goodnight

saw you tonight.
you were alright.

lets keep it like that ok
Old 02-07-2019, 05:31 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man jesus christ just stfu. No one reads anything you type yo. You sound like a fucking idiot. If you were really anywhere near as successful as you claim you are, then you absolutely WOULD NOT BE HERE, on NCs ,TRYING TO CONVINCE A BUNCH OF NOBODIES THAT YOU ARE.. Moron

Last edited by Geno; 02-07-2019 at 05:34 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:37 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

P.s. ...
See now im upset. I mean seriously man. What do you want. Huh? What, for one us to be like "oh wow, are you really rich and into music and movies, thats amazing man. Holy fucking" what.. Why so you can lie and be like ya man im rich. And make yourself feel good that you convinced some fucking retard that your a rich person who comes to ncs and makes threads where he talks to himself in 9 out of 10 responses. Fucking retard. God just ban thia fucking idiot. Pls. Tires of his shit. Nigga needs meds or an electric chair or something. Wtf.

Seriously.. Are you 2tripple0's dumber brother or cousin or some shit? Fucking robrandas breast fed moron child
Old 02-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #7
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

geno obv didn't see he plays piano

piano made of dead homies bones tbc
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:43 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Do you consider yourself a targeted individual?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 11:40 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

This shit is flames.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:15 AM   #10
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

When he says he plays piano, what he means is he pushes keys, but the feds are watching.

It’s a metaphor disguised as a genuine post, almost like a hood diary he’s keeping here, but I wouldn’t expect you nerd birds to know about this life.

Immo a real one.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 03:15 AM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

No, hes not. Lmao
Old 02-08-2019, 06:58 AM   #12
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
my favorite tracks from this are 'Special Victims Unit' (which is a redux of 'Floe' by Signal. 'Floe' is actually an interpretation of Philip Glass's work.

Sorry, I would link the original track but it isn't uploaded anywhere. It is written about though: Signal Performs Philip Glass’ Glassworks (NY Premiere) and "Music in Similar Motion" – Second Show Added!)

and also, Home on the Fringe.

At the time I recorded that, I'd just bought my first house in the middle of the California desert. It was a huge house and I moved my mom and grandma in. I drank like a fish, and I recorded this album while trying to get over the heartbreak of my girl/best friend since she was 13 and i was 15. I watched TCM all day while writing scripts and trying to figure out how to get funding. trying to figure out why I was alive: I figured it, it was for women and riches.

Last edited by Immolate; 02-08-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:43 PM   #13
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

broski what did you use to make this
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 06:57 PM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

From what I heard I think some of this seems pretty dope and atmospheric. Ain't gonna drop any money on anything cus I'm broke af. That said tho, would be cool to hear the work in its entirety.

Stay up and take care of yourself, some of your boarding habits seem to be on the bad side of crazy. In the "is this dude even half okay?" kind of crazy but you got talent. Use it wisely, improve and figure your racing thoughts and inner demons out. That stress seem way too familiar and it's no fun place to be in, so ye, godspeed to you and best of luck with whatever you got on your plate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
u mad geno?