User Tag List

Old 07-13-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future
Default Who has ever thought about starting or attempted to start a business?

Or perhaps even owns a small business? I'm starting one. Let me know so I can barrage your inbox with PMs daily for advice
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Yup... It's not my main work though, it's just for a little extra on the side. But I know a couple of things
Old 07-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

what's your trade dom teach me. do u kidnap lost joeys off the road and use their hide to create louis vitton bags? Do u outsource anything to india?
Old 07-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #4
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

To be real I'm gonna try network marketing because I'm an expert salesman and my people skills are through the roof
Old 07-13-2013, 11:05 PM   #5
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
what's your trade dom teach me. do u kidnap lost joeys off the road and use their hide to create louis vitton bags? Do u outsource anything to india?
That's exactly what I do.

Lol nah I tutor high school kids
Old 07-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #6
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

I meant ur side business what do u do for that
Old 07-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #7
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

I have an LLC

go through Delaware - if it hasnt changed, cheaper tax.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #8
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

how much u makin w/ that
Old 07-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #9
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
how much u makin w/ that
it is related to my career (brand equity / tax write-offs). so in terms of the 'entity' itself, it aint shit in terms of flipping/selling/going public (that's not what it's designed for).

in terms of what it's contributing to: 108k + 2-400 shares of stock a year at about 50-60 cents per share

so, solid

but again, the LLC does more for tax returns today (several k between my home office, phone bills, internet, etc) -- and for brand name tomorrow (future purchases, industry credibility, contractor opportunities)
Old 07-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #10
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

108k is a decent chunk of change. There are a few people on this site with net worths upwards of 100k. I'll be at that level by next year and 1 million in 2.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:46 PM   #11
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
108k is a decent chunk of change. There are a few people on this site with net worths upwards of 100k. I'll be at that level by next year and 1 million in 2.
word?

interested in the business plan that takes you from $100k to $1M in two years.

you are a fiery spirit, and i prefer to encourage rather than stifle dreamers who are willing to execute upon them... but DAMN bro. Jumping into the top bracket and proceeding to do 10x as much 12 months later - when most are either losing their jobs or barely getting paid a raise of 3-5% to cover inflation...

intense...

unless you have a new technology, social or commerce platform, or win the lottery -- it isn't very probably that you'll do it within the next 24 months.

but hey - if and when you do, hopefully i'll be along for the ride brotha lol

shit - clue me in on your vision man, im tryna see what you're talkin about
Old 07-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #12
Masaii

Rawn owns a fleet of helicopters which he leases out to high profile executives.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #13
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
for whatever it's "worth" -- that's my annual salary, not net worth... all people have to do is start riding the digital marketing analytics wave man, shit'll be hot for the next 7-8 yrs.

but i dont like talking about money - fucked up as that sounds --- it was not caring about money that actually started getting me paid anyway lol
Old 07-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #14
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

It's all about putting working income into your business. Since I'm a top salesman for my company I just have to apply that skill to my network marketing business. I'm all about taking massive action so that's what I'm going to do. Shoot for the stars and you'll reach the stratosphere. I believe I can do it though, my goal is present moment freedom...just wanna retire by the time I'm 27 latest. Namix I'm willing to do that writing project on the side to increase my business acumen if you're down, what's ur AINM
Old 07-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #15
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Rawn owns a fleet of helicopters which he leases out to high profile executives.
yea man, i didn't know he owned a whole fleet, but i did have the privilege of hopping on one of his choppers before while cruising to the IBM conference to discuss their next WebSphere Commerce release.

i'm not much of a chopper dude, particularly for business -- it sounded like we were shouting at eachother the entire time vs. actually making moves lol.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
It's all about putting working income into your business. Since I'm a top salesman for my company I just have to apply that skill to my network marketing business. I'm all about taking massive action so that's what I'm going to do. Shoot for the stars and you'll reach the stratosphere. I believe I can do it though, my goal is present moment freedom...just wanna retire by the time I'm 27 latest. Namix I'm willing to do that writing project on the side to increase my business acumen if you're down, what's ur AINM
WorldofChaos@aol.com = my AIM

bro - remove time from your dreams first. vision is cool - milestones are important, but you will actually stifle your potential by assigning things like "retire by 27" to your wish list dogg

build something you enjoy -- something that makes you not want to retire - that doesnt even feel like work --- but that ultimately is self-rewarding AND fiscally rewarding enough that you can limit those financial pressures in life...

remove money and time from the equation and you'll use both more wisely hommie

sincerely appreciate your initiative.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
yea man, i didn't know he owned a whole fleet, but i did have the privilege of hopping on one of his choppers before while cruising to the IBM conference to discuss their next WebSphere Commerce release.

i'm not much of a chopper dude, particularly for business -- it sounded like we were shouting at eachother the entire time vs. actually making moves lol.
lmao
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #18
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

also - sales is a GREAT attribute, that is hard for many skilled resources to learn

but sales dont sell itself man -- neither does your fire.... you need a product man.... we can chat on AIM but, while I do believe you can get where you want to go, I do not believe an ebook will get you there --- particularly in the next 12-36 months man
Old 07-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #19
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post

Lold irl
Old 07-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #20
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

This was a great read. Really enjoy that namix is decent enough to entertain this muppit. 1 mil by next year? But no product in mind? How are you going to project figures when you don't know what your product is, let alone pricing structure or market. Retire by 27? That attitude won't get you no where.

Seriously how old are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote