- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO SO I WAS STOOD IN LINE TODAY BROS AND NEEDED TO FART REALLLLLLL BAD

queue at the damn place I was stood in was like a mile long, building full of people stood around waiting in the heat (it doesn't always rain in Crumpetville)

anyway as I'm sweating my ass off in this line of people, I can feel more and more trapped wind in my stomach. possibly from my recent worm infestation cause I been taking some over the counter shit to kill 'em but anyway, I need to fart BAD only I'm stood in this queue surrounded by the entire population of our city it feels like

I can't hold it in any longer yo, I know any minute I'm gonna have to let rip... it's unavoidable at this point, I've held it in for an eternity and it's like the devils in my bowels pushing his way out

so I try to eek out a silent one, just a small fart, enough to maybe ease my stomach for a few minutes until I'm out of this damn line

RIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP comes this giant fucking cloud of ass gas, rippling my cheeks as it blew. almost like a whale exhales water from it's blowhole, this shit was intense as FUCK! my entire insides felt like they deflated as it came out man ahahahhaa

but that's not even the worst of it, the sound was something out of this world, like an earthquake shaking the foundations level loud man, it was the loudest motherfucking fart you ever heard in your life bros

so EVERYONE in this queue has heard that shit, they all looking round to see who it is, eyes bulging in disgust and open mouths as they turned to face my general direction like "you dirty as motherfucker" "how dare you?" and even though I was kinda proud to have achieved that level of solitary godliness as a man, what I did next instantly revoked how proud I felt at that exact moment

I turned to this goofy ass mother fucker stood behind me and eyeballed him with disgust, giving him the full on stink face like it was him that did it just to front like it wasn't me who let Fartzilla go off ahahahaha

AND AS I'M THERE LOOKING AT THIS RETARDED FAGGOT IN THE QUEUE BEHIND ME, WHO HAD LITERALLY BEEN STOOD IN GROUDZERO BEHIND MY ASS CHEEKS, I NOTICE THE MOTHERFUCKERS WHITE STICK!

HE WAS BLIND

HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT ACT OF BETRAYAL I HAD PLAYED OFF ON HIM. THIS POOR BLIND MAN HAD AT LEAST 40-50 PPL THINKING HE JUST RIPPLED THE LOUDEST THUNDERCLAP OF A FART IN THIS QUEUE, AND HE COULDNT EVEN DEFEND HIS INTEGRITY

MY SHAMELESS ACT OF DECEIT WORKED PERFECTLY AND NOBODY WAS ANY THE WISER CEPT ME AND POSSIBLY HIM IF HE WASNT ALSO DEAF TO BOOT, WHICH WOULD SUCK AS HE'D HAVE MISSED THE GAS EMISSION OF THE CENTURY GOING DOWN

ANYWAY, THAT WAS MY DAY

HOW YOU DOING?

tl;dr I farted and convinced ppl it was a blind guy. for shame.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 05:48 PM   #2
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

LOL!

Well that was my laugh for the day.....funny shit

..literally
Old 06-30-2015, 05:51 PM   #3
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Hahaha

Well done my friend well done
Old 06-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #4
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Worms.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 06:37 PM   #5
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Undoubtedly
Old 07-01-2015, 06:38 AM   #6
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

you have no idea how to force an sbd do you?

spread your ass cheeks

wont make noise

what makes the fart noise, is the air/vibration of your ass cheeks comin out of your asshole bro.

next time, grab a cheek and open it up and boom... SBD mission accomplished as well as crop dusting some weird people out in public.
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:12 AM   #7
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yo, when I read that story I imagined the guy with the white cane being Daredevil.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:22 PM   #8
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Someone in here's a bit of a faggot tbh.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:23 PM   #9
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

my shit did seem homo.

forgot the hashtag no homo shit at the end lololllll

fuck you nigga haha
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #10
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lmao
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote