User Tag List

Old 04-19-2021, 01:27 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Dead poet I see you here

And I know you listen to these new kids, put me up on some bangers
Old 04-19-2021, 01:29 AM   #2
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Old 04-19-2021, 01:44 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Ima go back and forth with dead poet... and I like that.. that’s new shit but honestly I never even felt Kendrick only so much.. I liked west coast uhh.. the jacka deep cut summer don’t love me no more... but I asked you knew shot that sounded like Kendrick rip off.... come back with another one...

Old 04-19-2021, 01:45 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Rick that wrong one I posted
Old 04-19-2021, 01:47 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

What I meant to post
Old 04-19-2021, 02:00 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Probably like over 10 years ago this nigga.. who had been there for awhile I was a rehab thing, but it was in Kansas City... dumb nigga had kocaine cowboy with the K and and the C bigger on his forearms... could t play basketball for shit
Old 04-19-2021, 02:02 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

But he played the jacka over and over again this song impartcular
Old 04-19-2021, 02:07 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I bet you think jacka sucks.. so do I but put some new shit in you think I may not have heard of
Old 04-19-2021, 02:56 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Mass doesn’t even have a good new rapper type shit to show me
Old 04-19-2021, 03:18 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Never mind I like that song poet posted, listened to it like 5x before I liked it.

And cool old bmw with the like entnded rims my Jaguar van den plaus has rims like that, that fucking thing has been nothing but a head ache though.. it’s dope looking and it was cheap but mad expensive to by parts for.. I wish I wouldn’t have bought it. You can’t go to ya local auto zone or whatever, gotta order to a website... I went to partsgeek.com..
Old 04-19-2021, 03:22 AM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And I bought the shit with one key, weirdest looking key you’ve ever seen in your life, so if you were to lose it you have to have your Jaguar number and tons of other shit to get a new key.. don’t believe me google Jaguar Van Den Plause replacement key... worst fucking thing I’ve ever bought hopefully I’ll be able to pawn it off on the next sucker soon