Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League Season VIII > NBL Season 8 Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2015, 01:09 PM   #1
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Week 13 Magazine

[INTRO]

Wattup u soft bitch made hoes, it's Yah boy AK & Sharp nizzle, w/ another Edition of the dopest battle league on the net, that NBL magazine. This past week was dope some sick battles & we have a new Champ Karaoke, in a fire battle w/ sn00p dawg. I wanna just say off the rip NO FUCKIN DOUBLE EXT dont even ask, u dont show for the first ext, its over. Ight lets get into this week for u smut faced bitches.

[Reviews]
[Sharp]

Champ Match: Sn00p 8-0 vs King Karaoke 3-0
Karaoke wins by Split Decision
This was dope. Two of my favorite battlers did not disappoint here. Karaoke is honestly one of the best still doing it and I personally consider him top 3 in creativity. Even with concepts that are done a LOT (like Sn00p being German) he can still make a concept happen that is fresh as fuck. Sn00p is another beast himself, one of the best personal battlers around nowadays. This battle really felt like it set the standard for upcoming champ matches, cause I rarely see battles hit 20 lines per person, especially when they're this good. It came out close as hell with voters picking a winner based on who they felt had the best punch. All in all dope battle and it was really one of this situations where my vote just felt like I was saying 'I'm only doing this because someone technically has to win.' And congrats to Karaoke for Champing the NBL yet again. Long may he reign.

Contender Match: ill nik-A 3-1 vs Fraze 6-1
nik-A wins by Split Decision
To be honest this one wasn't what I was hoping for. I'm a fan of both of these guys but it looked like fraze didn't drop too hot and nik responded with just enough power to win it. The battle was still decent, not disappointing or anything, but I know both could've been better. Fraze had some solid concepts like I've come to expect from him but they had iffy delivery at times. But the bar about nik-A's battle with hens was done dope. Nik had solid wording and delivery throughout but a good deal of concepts that were just lazy. Ultimately voters felt he had the slight edge and gave him all but one vote.

Muff 5-3 vs Cred 3-3
Muff wins by KO
Props to both of these guys for the early drop. Tbh I don't think it registered with most people that they already dropped n this kinda got ignored. But this was like the perfect matchup – Muff has been adopting the gutta style while Cred has it down to a science. I honestly think Cred can pull of wp that most people would consider stretched just because of the way he writes in general – you can pretty much hear the tone of voice he's thinking in by the way he sets the flips up. These drops weren't really as hot as I've seen from either one. I think Muff was able to get an edge with creativity, which is his strength. His Starfox concept was nice tbh. Cred had his solid wording as always but Muff had the concepts to edge this one.

iSpaz 3-3 vs Tic Tac 4-3
iSpaz wins by Split Decision
Man this was by far the closest battle of the week and one of the closest I seen in awhile. iSpaz has been one of those guys on the perennial cusp of breaking out as a battler and this felt like one of those matches. Tic has been on and off lately tbh, you can tell that he's not putting the effort into his verses that he's shown before (which is cool, real life has to come first) and his verses have been suffering for it. At the same time it looked like spaz put a little more work into this one and I thought it made all the difference – his style looked fully realized against a solid verse from Tic and it became anyone's battle. I'm convinced spaz just had the luck to get two votes consecutively and gave him the slimmest win possible in a good one.

Unfukwitable 3-2 vs Hush 1-2 (ROAST BATTLE)
Hush wins by KO
Unfuk kinda lucked out by getting to use the same verse twice, but he had some of the toughest competition imaginable for a pic roast. All things considered both had a solid drop, but Hush is just way more experienced when it comes to utilizing ammo and he tore up this poor kid. Unfuk had an effective verse too, I was pleasantly surprised since I've never seen him pic battle before and he has it together. Looking forward to seeing how he handles this sort of battle in the future but he got a tough matchup.

Artificial 0-1 vs Sharp 4-2
Sharp wins by KO
I don't wanna speak for Art here but I'm pretty sure he keyed, same as me. In that regard I thought it was a solid battle, though Art has a problem with creativity of concepts. Admittedly he and I haven't seen each other battle much so there's no idea of what has and hasn't been done on each other. My reaction to that was to avoid the easy 'art' flips and try to flip creative stuff, but I think Art went for the low hanging Nine flips that have been done before. I liked how his wording was concise but at times it made his delivery feel really simple. I definitely wasn't too much like my own style here, going for funny ideas and for fun but knowing Art can actually write made me make sure I had decent wording. Regardless, good battle Art, gl this week.

Wanderer 4-4 vs Junto 4-2
Junto wins by Split Decision
I like the dude Wanderer – this is a battle where he knows he's outmatched and he actually works to make his verse as good as it can be. And he actually got a vote out of it against one of the best active battlers. Junto was definitely not at his best and I actually thought Wanderer would take it until I got to the end of his verse. Moral of the story here is that Wanderer is no longer someone to sleep on – Junto could've lost if it weren't for his last two bars which were nice.

Greed 2-3 vs Knucklehead 2-3
Knucklehead wins by Split Decision
I gotta be honest I wasn't a huge fan of this battle. Greed came alright but Knuck's kinda plateaued with his URL style – Muff evolved with it but it feels like more of a gimmick with Knuck. He had better wording but Greed had a clear edge with creativity tbh. I thought wifi was the most slept on line of the battle, and this was one of his best verses to date. I probably woulda voted for Greed if I had the chance to be perfectly honest. This really felt like a battle of concepts vs wording and for most voters apparently wording won.

Bust 1-1 vs Trag. 1-2
Bust wins by DQ
This was so weird. Trag had it pretty much locked in but for some reason decided to swap out a bar after votes came in... and the vote was for him. He woulda won by KO but I had to do a double take after really seeing this shit... Moral of the story is you can't pull this bullshit on us – we can SEE edits so don't try anything.

Dre 0-1 vs Strikta 0-1
Strikta wins by Split Decision
I was pretty disappointed here tbh. Both of these guys are veterans and have been around forever but can really be iffy with motivation. I was hoping to see some oldschool fire like they've both shown before but this really came down to who voters thought had the better bar. Voters were split between Dre's Chambermaid and Strikta's Maker's Mark bar. I personally thought Dre had the lotb but Strikta's two best were enough to take it. Hoping to see both of these guys keep the battling up.

IamRhetoric 0-2 vs Alpo the Alpha 0-3
IamRhetoric wins by Split Decision
This one was a bit of a letdown cause I actually dig Alpo aka Chyeahhh when he brings it. My only issue is that dude's usual manner of battling is keystyles leading to simple concepts. And Rhetoric had some tactical genius tbh – dropping before Chyeahhh made him have to drop quickly and that seemed to take away from his verse. Ultimately Rhetoric had a little more creative of a drop than his last one and Alpo wasn't as creative as I've seen from him.

[Battle of the Week]
-Sn00p vs King King Karaoke-

Sn00p[/center]

we have read the chat & mag...

lmao at what u do when u're at the house of a female friend that's into u
she tried to open up to u & u tried to open up netcees on ur phone to send an interview
can't run from me, cuz i catch 'em all. so u KNOW this guy's dead
the way u have to fight if i see u, i almost expect an exclamation mark to pop up over my head
all u have is news lines & an interview how noone's punished if they go after blacks
u're just an anchorman. & this might not be a tight run ship but YOU'RE the one holdin it back
netcees al sharpton w/o proof. i don't believe this chump.
u're missing pictures... ironically that's what will be on milk cartons for weeks to come
Summer Classic AND Fall Brawl i beat him. i've never seen this whore GO HARD...
bitch dies one season & comes back for more in the next. now i call him Lord Stoneheart
no wonder ur dick burns when u take these dirty girls for lovers, friend
u struggle w/ the P,KK. & it looks like u have it worse than the Turkish government
his life ends here. i got $50,000 that say this bitch isn't living
my hitman comes w/ a cpl of 9's & kare's over. u'd think he was doing written addition
ur obelisk theory is chyeah shit. if u don't end urself, u'll be lynched for that
so put the metal to ur own head outta fear. & get ur brain blown outta the tinfoil hat

King Karaoke

Hi...

You speak German and English, so whether you're in the states or Berlin
It doesnt matter what language u write your verse in, either way it won't translate to a win
U catch balls with your mouth, it's no beer pong
You're the only German who participates in sausage fests all year long
Your country's filled with faggots, you're not one of a kind
Even your suplexes require you to grab a man from behind
Yesterday was an important day for him, I can't hate, I'm open minded
But Ima give this faggot so many rights u'd think the Supreme Court's behind it
Women clown you all the time, I'm not wrong it's true
They say you're so lil, Snupe that Meek Mill's about dedicate a song to you
I gave you props in the mag but it took u 5 years to start getting good
You're still lightweight homie, Veritas gives us more of a challenge than u ever could
This next line will cut u deep cuz I swear I barely give your stuff a peep
Your consistently boring as fuck, your bars would even put Muff to sleep
I'm on some movie shit, when I kidnap your bitch call it a thriller
I'll put a bullet in your Pumpkin Head cuz it doesn't take a gall stone to kill her

Bye...

[center]Winner= King Karaoke

[Verse of the Week]
(Battle of the Week Excluded)
Hush vs Unfukwitable (Roast Battle)

tubbys cracking those springs cuz thats 400 lbs of force legit
ironic u wearing flip flops but that dino cant go back and forth for shit
fat nigga, u like a chocolate milkshake dracula
you aint a g
when u let jesus take the wheel its sleep apnea
this nigga never played genesis in his life but he love sonic
fuck riding a dinosaur he heard the word "dine" and jumped on it
u can die so easy, not by a bullet.. anything deepfried or cheesy
u aint a fighter..you John Parmigan Cena wrestling with diabetes
u aint never hold the chrome, u have sleepovers at ur homies home
EL OH fucking EL at gene shorts.. this nigga DEF missing a few chromosones
boy, when u got no shoulders or neck it effect the respect ima show u
ur punches like ur head and torso.. they dont connect like the posed to
bet u was bullied all threw high school, u used to terror
you look like every fat kid from every fucking horror movie ever
Old 07-01-2015, 01:11 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Top Punches
(no order)

King Karaoke

Yesterday was an important day for him, I can't hate, I'm open minded
But Ima give this faggot so many rights u'd think the Supreme Court's behind it
Women clown you all the time, I'm not wrong it's true
They say you're so lil, Snupe that Meek Mill's about dedicate a song to you
This next line will cut u deep cuz I swear I barely give your stuff a peep
Your consistently boring as fuck, your bars would even put Muff to sleep

Sn00p

netcees al sharpton w/o proof. i don't believe this chump.
u're missing pictures... ironically that's what will be on milk cartons for weeks to come
his life ends here. i got $50,000 that say this bitch isn't living
my hitman comes w/ a cpl of 9's & kare's over. u'd think he was doing written addit

Dre

I got guns, nigga – chambers click, clack and pow pow – niggas drop leaking,
If we hear the work your chambermaid, it’s him knockin & statin; “Housekeeping.”

Strikta

I'll slit ya throat & it's gonna be awful da way it starts
Have that red shit dripping down ya neck like a bottle of Makers Mark

ill nik-A

this kid is just broke, never had pussy & prefers dick in his throat
If u have a good quality of Life… it’s in VHS format & Martin thinks u’re a joke

Knucklehead

U'd duck & run quick, u're what we call a gay man
Banksy ain't making art, but I will corner you to the wall & spray cans

Greed

Yo girl loves the D, n She take jizz loads 4 a fee
After i steal ur wifi password everyone of my niggas get on it for free

iSpaz

Shittt I been dirty. On the roof wit 30.30s and real stealthy bitch.
So that means I take shots from afar.. nd I ain't talkin selfie sticks.

Tic

I'll Take You By Surprise and trust when the gat bucks, you'll lose
Call it my Eye Opener when I give the trigger a Tap on ya head like duck duck goose

Hush

this nigga never played genesis in his life but he love sonic
fuck riding a dinosaur he heard the word "dine" and jumped on it
u aint never hold the chrome, u have sleepovers at ur homies home
EL OH fucking EL at gene shorts.. this nigga DEF missing a few chromosones

Unfuxwitable

Them man boobs is so strange, Girls like some fat dudes but he's so lame;
& with all them Jugs on his body, I'm surprised there's no Gallon close range.

Muff

I normally don't shoot. I send dem vagrants out
Shits like Starfox ' s Wingman. Cept ion want to See This Bird's Face When He's Taken Out

Cred

.. I'm a chef wit dese bars, so act like u dnt remember me
& I'll make u put 2 in 2 together, while I'm loadin a 44 to rearrange ya memory

Sharp

Brought tools for blood. You're gettin cut n this is your notice
You can battle the Scyth'er run away on some pokemon safari zone shit

Junto

U got trouble wit gas. Throw a cpl that catch but the rest of ya punches r trash
.....that tire pattern is why they'll be checkin your torso & my truck for a match

Trag.

set fire to his squad, wont have anyone left to carry ya casket
I'll dustbust... then have what's left of ya homies vacuum up the ashes

Power Ranks

1. King Karaoke

2. Ill nik-A

3. Junto

4. Muff

5. Hush

6. Knucklehead

7.Strikta

8. Fraze

9. Destroyer

10. Cred

Honorable Mention Tic, Unfukwitable, Maximus & Ispaz

[Interview with ill nik-A]
[Sharp]

So I'm here with ill nik-A, decorated veteran of text and this week's NBL contender. Sup boss?

Chillin at the crib-o, whattup?

For anyone that doesn't know you can you walk us through your text experience and how you ended up on NC?

well, I've champed almost every league from back in the day... I've beaten the top cats in every era, Lama put this site out and it was the best of the best in one site, yea i champed that too, years later or ages later better said, here we are again giving it another go round, F it, battle writing is fun to me

What are your thoughts on the league so far - your competition, the way it's been run, and your opponent this week Karaoke (or anything else)?

its been ok, I think Hens robbed me, I dont mind losing, I just hate losing to a verse full of punches I've seen before, I may have been rusty but I know I didnt lose that battle.. and he PM'd for votes, wow... any way, Karaoke has been consistent. I think he's better when he doesnt do the current event/site lines, to me those are horrible, I just dont think those flips are good and he knows how I feel about those, but his other stuff is definitely good... AND i did like what he said about racism last week, he gets my respect, half these dudes wont talk like that IRL... I'm a real dude, ask Innovator, I'm a dude of my word and what I say I'ma do something, I do, no fake shit... as far as the league, its being ran very efficiently, props to Sharp and Allen TOO* (he'll get that)

I know you've been vocal about text being dead and having problems with how stuff got done here, and I honestly don't blame you. But would you mind explaining what you think the big problems are and how (if at all) they can be fixed?

the big problem I guess is the youth, niggaz quoting super played shit, I got Mark Cuban lines quoted against me, do u know how many times thats been done, like in the same way? no, like seriously? those things irk me, whats next? Castro lines? nik lines? oh wait, jordan lines and old lines, those are fresh... smh... this was the main reason i stopped doing it, terrible played shit getting props... blame my age, stubbornness... i come from a class where creativity ruled, be creative and diss ur opponent with something fresh, not their fault, it's just the obvious is obvious.... maybe they just dont know any better, I remember Lama used to put a list up of what's played against certain individuals, that was golden, would be stale to refer to a list but it kept things fresh... to me problem is the voting man, i dont think u can fix that, it is what it is... I've gotten to the point that i write the verse for my enjoyment, fuck it... there's no fixing it, write for u

What would you wanna see happen next on NC? I know you tore up pic and tag battles before and there's talk of both. Do you have any ideas or thoughts on what we should do next with battles?

once i go in on pic battles, lets be honest, im one of the most creative dudes when it comes to pics, i'd like to see it but the real comp aint really doing it anymore... as far as tag, I wish Bags would stop big babying and start battling, we were dope together, but this racist, bullying, trolling shit gets on my nerves and that's my dude, it honestly makes the discussion unbearable, it's whatever, I'd join both for the fuck of it...

So in regards to the discussion forum - is there anything you think should be done or is it more a 'grow the fuck up' kinda thing? And with competition - tbh getting vets to show up to battle isn't likely, do you have any ideas as far as creating competition out of newer heads?

These dudes just have to grow the fuck up, we all wanna laugh but the constant bullshit is corny... I'm not saying for the site to be militant but damn man, there's a circle jerk in there of unroflz that get egged on by each other as if they're really funny... It's not, again we all rag on each other like most dudes do when they're shooting the shit but some just take it to the extreme... Whatever, anyways as far as creating competition... hmmm... Maybe if the old folks took their time to vote and give the young dudes pointers, I guess I'm guilty of just breakdowns how I see fit, but why should I baby dudes... At this point it is what it is... I do see some of these young cats show promise... Just do u I guess... Battling the big boys creates comp, notice how when their up against vets they step their shit up

I vaguely remember you mentioning something about actually being a rapper - is that me totally fucking up or is that the case? If so, how does/did that effect your way of writing and judging verses?

I rapped many ages ago, I rapped before text, this was my kill time years later, I performed in All Star Cafe on South Beach when Dolphins former FS Louis Oliver owned it, that was fun, my homeboy designed sites for pitt and ross when they first started, I was very in tune with the south movement, rapping wasnt me, I'm not a look at me kinda dude, I'm low key... now as far as writing, it's way different to write to a beat than it is to text, fora beat u need to simplify ur lines, shorter and effective... for text, i can let my creativity loose, basically I can make something simple a bit more padded because I dont have to fit it in a bar, I go as long as I want to, and you fucks arent a beat to judge me, so fuck with it

Word. So what do you listen for in music? I know you're pretty rooted in hip-hop but what specifically draws you to what you listen to? Any recommendations for music?

Man, if it isn't about what they say than wtf is it for, I mean I need production and flow... Reason I stick to the same cats nowadays... Still Jay z, still Kanye, etc... Again this new stuff sounds repetitive... I like hard rap, I like rugged shit, I'm from the school of BDP, EPMD, brand Nubian, kool g rap, rakim... even the righteous dudes like public enemy were hard... I guess even today's text is influenced by today's soft shit... Reason my station is always on that sports radio dial... Dan Lebetard is my favorite artist lol

And this is the last word, say whatever you'd like. Thanks for doing the interview!

shout out to the OG's, yall know who u are... @Bags start battling and let big faggot go, @Hush for always keeping it real, @King Karaoke we had our differences but u keep it real, we go back to LW, wow that was ages ago, @Allen Knight TOO homie, come get this work... @Destroyer thanks for being the oldest... @Lars, the only dude who knew me from the bob-A boosh-A days back in BR, shout out to @Innovator the homie, always looked out, I'm staying in homestead for another year before I move to Kendall, AND finally props to you for being mag consistent and reviving this hobby of mine, it exercises the mind, DALEEEEE
Old 07-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

[Cypher Review
[Sharp]

So I'ma make this to the point – Allen won. It was a close one. The big factor was how much he posted which is what happens in these cyphers. Muff was strong as shit and coulda taken it but Allen had a rebuttal for pretty much everyone. I know he's like the 5x cypher champ but at this point but that's how it goes. Art's big problem was wordplay – so much shit was played, even when I'm less judgemental in a cyph. Like AK-47 lines on Allen Knight are one of the few things that I just don't see working ever at this point. The big surprise for this one, at least in my opinion, was fraze – dude had bars and I really wanted to see more from him. Here's what I quoted from each participant.

Allen Knight

gotta gat bigger than my arm, u cant take all dat
that Goldschmidt & Wesson spittin bullets thru ur chest the size of baseball bats
ur fuckin wordplays trash faggot, is this asshole foreal?
that shit aint a Hardline & it's why u always get killed on the Battlefield
if we battled i'd kill u faggot, this lames average
i'd consider that shit a Biden i'd stomp ur head till u die from brain damage
beatin the shit outta ur cranium, hooks numb ur neck
& uppercut F-22 times till his jaw flys out his top like ejectin from a jet
lol & this nigga cryin about played shit, but that was wack bitch
u'd needa team to give that Bar Rescue but John Taffer wouldnt even help that shit
i'll stab u till my arm hurts & drop this geek
cause so much Gordon dump ur body in a back ally of a Gotham street
u'd neva mess w/ me in a fight, i'd split this dorks mouth
only thing Dre Beats are his headphones after' em cheap shits short out
Knight'll merk ur whole crew faggot, i'll toss ya kid
i'll tie up A-Team then dump'em in a black van & drive'em off a bridge
u lose on every site u go to faggot, u fell off heavy here
fag ur alias should be Blu e-cigs cuz u get smoked by anyone any where
ur whole blood line is pussy nigga, im doin ruthless tactics
i'd Dismemmber's of ur fam but i'll just pull off there limbs & mail it to u faggot
niggas fell off, yah'll wack & i'll serve u listen
dawg, ur bitch ass wouldnt be top tier if u were a bloods first murder victim

Artificial

Gun bars? Im psychotic, fry up ya siblings n send u a chunk...
Ur struggle's apparent..now guess which one I got tied in the trunk.
This dudes a gangster! Sike, u frightened yo
Gotta be honest, Frasier lines r as old n white as that show
Ur mistake was to clash with a great from the past.
If I'm lookn @ Sharp...
S'cause I'm on my Texas chainsaw shit wearing his face as a mask.
I pull the iron n put a hole in one, u soft dog.
U best put the Callaway before I tee off on ya head like a golf ball.
U poor n too ugly to steal girls...
U could get a prostitute...
But Bit coin just don't spend in the real world.

Muff

Your lines are ass at best. Insignificant mope
shit if catch fraze? I'm slittin his throat if he think it's a joke
I'm torn n callous. Better not swarm the palace
coz I'll body art. Simply because u don't Exhibit any form.of talent
That's shits jokes yknow
I like that line. When I used the nameplay like 6 posts ago
Lol @ this. I cannot defend you
last time u Split A Rib. Your fgt ass went 1/2 on the dollar menu
Lol . stop the shellfish
Well all want you to Parrish in the Post. Not talkin about the Boston Celtics
Lol . Allen wack as fuck im telling u
this nigga copyin paste like knock off Elmers glue
Bitch I was playin around. U hate the precision
lol @ I lost the cypher. I look at ur accomplishments n it's quite clear u mk the decisions
Lmao at this creepy fat motherfucker. Your worthless nigga
Who puts BBQ sauce on hoes? Goddammit your worse than Strikta

These cats were all good – probably the best ratio of posts to quotes, but they just didn't post very often and their competition just had more fire.

Destroyer

Al, if it's quality not quantity, why u haven't stopped yet?
to be frank gore lines don't hit, they just run through ur offense
title fake as fuck, should be 'NC's most hated traitor'
if ur over lorde it's just cuz you've moved on to meghan trainor
Al, it's over for u, I'll leave ur whole hood cold for good
& u will be the one to go first when I make K town go to the wolves

Sn00p

point the heater cuz it's time for this fag to die
& when i'm done shooting, i'll have art in the ground like the nazca lines
lmao. when i see these claims i think "good god, he's wild"
u just think "good god isn't here, cuz otherwise people might remember where i got my style"

fraze

suplex who? nah dude, it's best just flee fool
your lines are shaky at best... guess this art class is pre school
That's ironic a bit. Cuz I honestly beg you to quit.
Texting's your day job... and we both know you ain't getting paid for this shit...
when i'm bringing war, haul... you'll be seeing the canvas,
down to pop art with the can's... but i'm not talking fucking soup from campbells
enraged the ways you faggots frasier catchfraze is so played
so i’m going ape… i’ll peel out bananas in bunches and unload full barrells like DK

Infiltration (aka Trag.)

named after a frog sound? this bitch is a joke.
ill hear a rib it, rib it.. but in the end he'll just croak.
You nothin. I'll tear u down to bits of queer
Ironic when bitches see a wand wave they'd wish u disappear
Sad that this lame can't be baggin a dame..
A strong desire for wanderlust....makes em wanna travel away
THATs what I was gettin at. My punches deck u geek
I'll lend u my dvd collection n give u material for the next few weeks

Wanderer

Shit ain't even complex. My mercury tips for the weakest on text
The type'll tear through ribeye so quick they winning prizes for eating contests
Life of a GOAT I'm narrating, come equipped to blast ya face in
The heat I bring will be melting Art.. No Salvador Dali painting

Lotto Smirk

Couldn't please ya girl, I get her soaking she such a freak
But she loves art now.. Since I improved her spraying technique

Alpo the Alpha

You bound to be tied up.. And gimped out in someone's pulp fiction box
Have them red dots all over your body like hindu folks with chicken pox

Dre

You got no hands, honestly quit the testin, dude...
Cuz one punch'll cause Artichoke... & leave him a permanent vegetable.

Tic

You're all trash. Wack bitches, less is more with the pen dudes
Allllll you faggots in the Syphon trouble, cuz it's an uphill battle when all forces against you

Dope Music

Old 07-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #4
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Previews

Champ Match : King Karaoke 4-0 vs ill nik-A 4-1

Okay this is one to look foward to, both dope an on there shit right now, nik isnt rusty at all an hes been been stepping up his creativity tbh w/ some fresh concepts & thrown in some multis..cool. King last week verse was fire, his personals are one point that might be a problem for nik here, hes 4-0 right now will he make another streak?? but i see this one goin back & forth in votes tbh. This a Style clash..This will be BOTW imo no doubt... kar might pull the w cuz his personals hit hard as fuck but nik has the skill to win this. damn to close to call.
Winner=50/50 can go either way

Contender Match: Muff 6-3 vs Junto 5-2

Shit this week is already lookin fire & this only the second battle im on haha..but this one is dope.. Muff been killing shit lately & cleaned up his wording..finally...hes got concepts for days another style thats hard to beat...Jun is dope to came here an been merkin shit, hes got a nice swag w/ his verses some fuckin harsh bars...this will be hard to judge imo...I think jun is a lil more consistent right now in his verses....but muff is a threat so he could win this no doubt , ima give the slight edge to jun here..in a fire jawn
Winner= Junto 55/45 Muff can win this doe

Tic Tac 4-4 vs Fraze 6-2

This a battle i see being competitive as fuck, Fraze lost last week in a good battle w/ nik but he had a cool verse, i see him def droppin good tryna get a win here. Tic also to a lost in a close one w/ spaz
an i kno tic is gonna be on his shit here after that, he got bars & never one to sleep on..damn this is close cuz u never kno wat fraze will drop i seen him drop nice so this is hard to pick, Tic is always usually consistent in every battle. Ima say this is a toss up here.
Winner=50/50

Wanderer 4-5 vs Lotto Smirk 4-2

Lotto was in a whole werid ass situation about dlb ext an not having the reg one approved some wack shit not reall his fault an he had a verse which was good hes gettin better & better every week, Wand is still tryna get his steez down but hes improving also he just needs to work on concepts, actually this one may be close tbh, idk both can drop a consistent verse but i think lotto is a lil more polished overall right now than wanderer..i got lotto winning this in a cool one.
Winner= Lotto 60/40

Destroyer 4-3 vs Killing Spree 3-2

This is gonna be a Pic battle, cool. faggot Des really excels at them & he should stick to them even tho i dont want to see that hideous ass gremlin looking teflon skinned faced piece of shit.. Killin is also pretty good at them to i seen him drop a good pic battle verse on rb..but i still think des is a little better at them than spree, this will be close tho an spree could take it but this is des rotted bread & expired butter.
I see him edging this one.
Winner=Fagstroyer 60/40

ispaz 4-3 vs Knucklehead 3-3

Spaz finally stepped it up last week, from all his dissappointing verses he was dropping, he showed wt i was talkin about cuz i seen him have bars & he showed it an got a big W...props... But honestly Knucklehead is dope an one of the top battlers one the site, he has some dope ass bars, he just needs to cut the gun bars in half, i love the gun bars but u cant have full verses of them lol, but hes just on a different level than spaz right now, i got knuckle winning this one.
Winner=Knucklehead 70/30

Unfukwitable 3-3 vs Cred 3-4

Another battle of the RB heads, this will be close as fuck right hurr. Cred's coming off a L last week, & i can see him really droppin nice here to get his rec back up, hes got gunbars that are pretty dope...Unfuk
is pretty creative, he thinks outside the box an thats dope, i like that, i think he will be hungry to win this. Damn idk who will win lol its hard to pick. I gotta say this one is another toss up.
Winner=50/50

Maximus 2-0 vs Bust 2-1

Bust is pretty decent, idk who he is but hes got some lines, lil inconsistent at times, but he can work on that...Maximus hasnt been around for a while hes alil rusty but not crazy rusty, he had some nice lines in the one battle he won, hes still pretty consistent always has a dope line or 2...Ima say maximus got this his concepts are lil more creative an fresh then bust at this point.
Winner=Maximus 60/40

Greed 2-4 vs Hush 2-2

This another pic battle, but i honestly dont remember seeing greed in a pic battle before? so im not sure how good hes at them. Hush is nice an pic battles an roasting ppl last week he had a ffunny dope verse..hes better at them then alot of ppl that are knowing for being nice at'em. I dont see greed being better than him here but anything can happen he could suprise. But Hush wins imo here.
Winner=Hush 70/30

Dre 0-2 vs Artificial 0-2

This is the battle of beef lol both been talkin trash to each other last week in the chat an goin at each others neck in the cyph. Art is still a lil rusty an gettin back in his groove, but he has some cool lines doe. Dre
is pretty good he had sick ass chambermaid line last week i thought was dopee. This could be close but ima just be honest, i think dre is better at this point an will win this one, but art can take the W if he dont rush his verse an tweak out the wording.
Winner=Dre 60/40

Strikta 1-1 vs IamRehtoric 1-2

Rehtoric is still tryna figure out his wording & concepts hes not quite there yet, he needs to keep battling an reading battles an he'll get it down but strik is just on another level than him, strik is good an has some harsh bars, thats the type of shit i like..
He'll win this, hes just better right now.
Winner=Strik 70/30

Scrypt 0-0 vs Odd Ways 0-0

Idk who scrypt is, but goodluck. Hopefully u suprise us. Odd was on here battling but its been awhile idk how rusty he is tbh. He was pretty decent he like a water down version of me he copied my sports bar steez its cool im way better at it anyway :) i will give him this one, just cuz i seen him battle.
Winner=Odd 80/20

Lenox 0-0 vs Chamber 0-0

Idk who chamber is either hopefully he suprises, G/L.
Lenox isnt good, he needs to battle an read shit an take advice if he wants to improve but if u heard about the kid then u kno he doesnt listen for shit but who the fuck cares, he can be wack forever, thats his choice.
Winner=50/50

ribbit 0-0 vs Chyeahhh Guevara 0-4

Idk who ribbit is, but G/L.. chyeah is all over the place but i think he'll win this one & i seen him battle so i kno wat he can do.
Winner=Chin80/20

[Sexy Chicks]
[Allen]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/eb/8c/84/eb8c846fa348f0073ec690a2feacd838.jpg[/img]

WTF's

WTF @ A FIGHT NIGHT GOIN DOWN, FINALLY
WTF @ KEVIN LOVE BEING A FREE AGENT
WTF @ THE NBA DRAFT, & THE RETARDED NY KNICKS SMH
WTF @ MURDA SHO BEING COUSINS W/ K-SHINE AND BRITNEY GRINER'S TWIN BROTHER
WTF @ HOW DOPE THE TITLE MATCH WILL BE THIS WEEK
WTF @ PM'S STILL BEING FUCKED UP ON THE SITE
WTF @ MUFF BOARDING AT WORLD RECORD OF 4 DAYS STRAIGHT
WTF @ HIM SAYIN HE LIPPED ANOTHER MANS BLUNT
WTF @ JERZY HAVING A MILD TORNADO LAST WEEK
WTF @ ME HAVING NO POWER FOR A WHOLE DAY
WTF @ PPL STILL TYNA ASK FOR DOUBLE EXT, SMH

OUTRO

Well that does it for another edition of the NBL mag, hope u slut's enjoyed, remember to drop a verse & VOTE! or i'll hunt u down an force feed u cement & throw ur bitchass off a boat in the middle of the atlantic. Shout out to Sharp for helpin an doin his thing on the mag. Pz from yah boy AK.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 07-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #5
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Dope mag ya'll.

Props.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:27 PM   #6
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

dope

lol allen dropped 99 bars in the cypher yo

that shit not fair hahaha props
Old 07-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #7
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

dope shit @Sharp @Allen Knight

Al that free you posted in disc is fire too... you fuck wit lock?
Old 07-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #8
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Dope mag haha I see the shots... Keep it up brotha we appreciate it... ay the top punches section was MEAN this week too niggas finally starting to drop bombs lets keep that shit up

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
Old 07-01-2015, 02:19 PM   #9
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
dope shit @Sharp @Allen Knight

Al that free you posted in disc is fire too... you fuck wit lock?
Werd since mtv & grindtime days, dudes been a beast.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:35 PM   #10
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

dope mag as always...
Respect @ill nik-A...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
Old 07-01-2015, 02:43 PM   #11
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Lot of effort in here. Props as always. Let's keep the NBL dope, fellas.
Old 07-01-2015, 02:52 PM   #12
Bash
Barrin' Out

Battle Record: 16-15

Champed
- Fight Night 5

Bash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant futureBash has a brilliant future

Props. @Allen Knight knows I'm the greatest to ever drop a sports bar lol. Nice mag though
Old 07-01-2015, 02:55 PM   #13
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Me & u both kno im the sports bar god lol.

But thanks yahll appreciate it.
Old 07-01-2015, 03:41 PM   #14
IAmRhetoric
Finding the light.

Battle Record: 3-8

IAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant futureIAmRhetoric has a brilliant future

fresh mag.
@Sharp @Allen Knight @whoever helps
i really appreciate you guys doin this shit for free
like you don't expect anything but for us all to enjoy the culture together
on some real shit thank all of you niggas
This nigga gets misty eyed when he plays candy Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Is donkey punching still a thing...U think I can t off on the back of her dome? Looool
Old 07-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

thanks for the love guyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre View Post
dope

lol allen dropped 99 bars in the cypher yo

that shit not fair hahaha props
it gets way to onesided but dude just loves flipping shit lol. Next week I'll judge based on the amount of posts vs amount of quotes and see how that works

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRhetoric View Post
fresh mag.
@Sharp @Allen Knight @whoever helps
i really appreciate you guys doin this shit for free
like you don't expect anything but for us all to enjoy the culture together
on some real shit thank all of you niggas
you know I'm like top 10 whitest text battlers ever right?

but for real thats why we do it. Honestly really appreciate you saying that bro
Old 07-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #16
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

Props for the effort broskis. One
Old 07-01-2015, 05:47 PM   #17
iSpaz
Gang shit on my brain

Battle Record: 10-11

iSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant futureiSpaz has a brilliant future

dope mag. fo real.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

*sucks teeth*

Jesus christ I'll nika interview was annoying

"beat all the pplz"

"Let's be honest I'm the most creative pic battler"

Bitch no u not. When's the last time u dropped a good verse on a pic

I'm bout to fuck u up for ur misguided arrogance

Btw how u discount old lines just because they old lines

Do u kno how my possibilities there are?

Ima slap 5he fuck our u if I see u nxt week boy

Not even kidding

No hate. Nothing

I'm genuinely annoyed
Old 07-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #19
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
*sucks teeth*

Jesus christ I'll nika interview was annoying

"beat all the pplz"

"Let's be honest I'm the most creative pic battler"

Bitch no u not. When's the last time u dropped a good verse on a pic

I'm bout to fuck u up for ur misguided arrogance

Btw how u discount old lines just because they old lines

Do u kno how my possibilities there are?

Ima slap 5he fuck our u if I see u nxt week boy

Not even kidding

No hate. Nothing

I'm genuinely annoyed
Sounds good

Last edited by ill nik-A; 07-01-2015 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 08:43 PM   #20
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Ok I was about to tell u why

U discredited creds muff line just because it had the word muff in it

Even tho I Bern muff for 14 years n I never seen that shit

I was like. How the fuck is he saying it's played when I would know??!!

Then I realized. If sum1 calls u old..no matter how clever it is ..it's played

I man look at wat u said.u basically said.."no old lines no Jordan lines no Cuban lines" so I guess we don't diss u then? (Ridiculous!)

That's stupid

The possibilitis are fucking endless

That's why I'm annoyed

The rest is irrelevant

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-01-2015 at 08:47 PM.