Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-21-2022, 12:01 AM   #1
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction
Default this kiely rodni case is a weird one.

apparently, she went missing at a party, and there is only one picture that can be confirmed but it doesn't confirm the date the picture was taken it could be an old picture, or she could have been photoshopped in there, I don't believe there was a party at all, because there would be pictures of a party of that size, apparently it was a graduation party with 300 or so teens and was promoted heavy on social media, not a picture at all on social media, I call bullshit.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 01:40 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

What is this shit
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 05:41 PM   #3
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

about the girl that went missing in trucke California, they found her in her car under 14ft of water apparently.

homeland security and FBI couldn't find her it's been 2 weeks, and AWP from youtube found her in two days.

I'm thinking someone pushed the car in there at this point, it will depend on if the car was running when it went in, I mean it could be like one of those fast and furious type deals where they turned the ignition on and put something on the gas pedal to make it go in by itself. ( that would have been found in the car though )

don't see her getting piss drunk/stoned and going the wrong way into the water, because she was familiar with the area, even if I was drunk I could still make my way home LOL.

I'm sure it will be pretty easy for investigators to tell if the car was running when it went in, that will determine if the car was dumped in there, or she drove it in there. ( either by suicide or being ran off the road, but it was completely the other direction )

Last edited by Eviction; 08-22-2022 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-22-2022, 05:48 PM   #4
Eviction
Detained

I just had a sick thought, they probably had to go slow pulling that car out of the water so the body doesn't break a part.
Old 08-23-2022, 12:07 PM   #5
Phorce
pH balanced

Phorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant futurePhorce has a brilliant future

I’ve been to and hung out at that lake a bunch. There’s literally no way a car could just randomly drive into the lake and get 50+ feet out. Some weird shit definitely went down.
Old 08-23-2022, 11:17 PM   #6
Eviction
Detained

Yea she was found in the back seat and the drivers side window was broken

Tags
stfu fat bitch, thread takses after ded gma