User Tag List

Old 03-24-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot
Default Anybody Living in Canada

That can tell me in any detail the attitude towards legalizing marijuana for recreational purposes or medical
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

@CopyPat
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

The government has gotten extremely conservative and is heading in the opposite direction. They are currently days away from enforcing new legislation that removes the ability for medical patients to grow their own. It must now be acquired by one of 6 commercial vendors and all existing plants must be destroyed by the end of the month.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
The government has gotten extremely conservative and is heading in the opposite direction. They are currently days away from enforcing new legislation that removes the ability for medical patients to grow their own. It must now be acquired by one of 6 commercial vendors and all existing plants must be destroyed by the end of the month.
I read an article this morning on seeking alpha that those licensed producers will continue to be able to grow their own marijuana even after April 1st. The company I had invested in (FITX, I've sold) would benefit from individual licensed marijuana growers being forced to get their medical Mary from a commercial vendor.

I will look into those 6 vendors
Old 03-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #5
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Sorry folks this isn't one of my threads that will do 1,000+ views. I made this thread purely for selfish reasons.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:44 PM   #6
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

@copycat
Old 03-24-2014, 03:43 PM   #7
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

I live bc and its legal to grow 2 or 3 for personal use and laws are extremely lenient. If caught smoking by a cop they might tell you to put it out, maybe confiscate it, but they dont hand out tickets or anything
Old 03-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #8
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Just read your reason for posting and am now aware the previous message is of no practical value to you. I am ashamed
Old 03-24-2014, 03:48 PM   #9
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Just read your reason for posting and am now aware the previous message is of no practical value to you. I am ashamed
lol no that post helps. The more you know, the better informed the better decisions and then more money.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #10
Nigma
The COAT...

Champed

I also have a buddy whos nearing the final evaluation for approval starting his own marijuana cultivation thing, pretty much a massive warehouse growing weed to sell to people with a doctors note.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #11
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Couldn't tell ya, haha. I used to smoke alot, not really anymore...and I am the WORST person to ask about any government/politics. I watch sports, not the news, haha.