Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future
Default If any mod/admins changes your threads or posts

GOING FORWARD, tell me in here.

they will lose their privileges... and potentially just be outright banned. and potentially worse if i feel like taking some pent up anger out on someone that only kinda deserves it.

I want this place to police itself. you guys wanted a fuckin free board of say-whatever-the-fuck you want, so the mods/admins need to let it happen.

quit with the baby shit, daaamn.

free talk
Old 05-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Nah.

Allen is do8ng a stellar job.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #3
Masaii

Yeah but when you call someone a faggot 50 threads ago and theyre still editing posts dats ghey
Old 05-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@Allen Knight
Old 05-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #5
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

editing posts is pussy shit for the most part imho anyway

but namix coming out the pocket and banning people because he feels butthurt at his deskjob is just as bad

nobody should be censored in what they say or do here

nobody should be banned outright UNLESS its put to a vote and the majority is like 75% in favour of it (i know thats gonna be hard to police with the ammount of assholes and trolls around here, but i think Dia is one guy we can all agree just had no place here and was never going to fit in)

even some of the bad guys here, i like keeping around just because they help make the community what it is

very rarely do i think ppl should be banned entirely

but banning ppl just because they acted out and abused some mod power is pussy too

abusing mod powers is, for the most part, bitch made as well - but occasionally it can be lulzy

i think theres a thin line and you got to know where that line is

allen appears to know it
Old 05-14-2014, 09:59 AM   #6
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

oh ALLEN can do what he want
Old 05-14-2014, 10:00 AM   #7
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

i saw pussy instances the other day
Old 05-14-2014, 10:01 AM   #8
Masaii

NAME NAMES
Old 05-14-2014, 10:02 AM   #9
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

is there something you would like to get off your chest @namix ?

we're all grown adults here

i'm sure nobody would refute you having your honest say on recent matters
Old 05-14-2014, 10:03 AM   #10
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
editing posts is pussy shit for the most part imho anyway

but namix coming out the pocket and banning people because he feels butthurt at his deskjob is just as bad

nobody should be censored in what they say or do here

nobody should be banned outright UNLESS its put to a vote and the majority is like 75% in favour of it (i know thats gonna be hard to police with the ammount of assholes and trolls around here, but i think Dia is one guy we can all agree just had no place here and was never going to fit in)

even some of the bad guys here, i like keeping around just because they help make the community what it is

very rarely do i think ppl should be banned entirely

but banning ppl just because they acted out and abused some mod power is pussy too

abusing mod powers is, for the most part, bitch made as well - but occasionally it can be lulzy

i think theres a thin line and you got to know where that line is

allen appears to know it
You are a piece of garbo biter with an overinflated value of self which rivals aero's, but aero is actually funny sometimes...

i cant believe i fucking ever collabed with you... gave you two ideas, and you come back with 2 verses the next morning like im tryna make a hobby out of you.

crawl back junior
Old 05-14-2014, 10:04 AM   #11
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
oh ALLEN can do what he want
:)
Old 05-14-2014, 10:05 AM   #12
Masaii

Namix been training in the hyperlolic time chamber and has come back SS2
Old 05-14-2014, 10:05 AM   #13
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

lmao namix seems pretty fragile right now

WINTER TOPICAL TOURNEY WINNER, CHECKING IN
Old 05-14-2014, 10:06 AM   #14
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
:)
I like how you've handled shit

are you a super admin?

if you want to read PMs, i can make you a super admin

but if you see people changing shit FOR THE WRONG REASON, ie - just cuz they dont like someone...

please demod them

deal?
Old 05-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #15
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
I like how you've handled shit

are you a super admin?

if you want to read PMs, i can make you a super admin

but if you see people changing shit FOR THE WRONG REASON, ie - just cuz they dont like someone...

please demod them

deal?

Nah im not a super admin
But Deal bro, I will make nc active aagian
Old 05-14-2014, 10:13 AM   #16
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Doesn't change that @Allen Knight is still a gigantic faggot though.

I hope you slit your wrists putting butter on your chipotle bun, bitch.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
Doesn't change that @Allen Knight is still a gigantic faggot though.

I hope you slit your wrists putting butter on your chipotle bun, bitch.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:15 AM   #18
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Lmao
Old 05-14-2014, 10:19 AM   #19
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

i just read another 10% of baron's post by accident

and saw his suggestion on the community being involved in banning people via a 75% majority vote

hahahahholyshitthiskidisfuckingcluelesshahahahahai hadnoideahowfuckingstupidthiskidreallyishahahahomg omgomghahahahgreatideabro,thankyouforsharinghahaha halmaolmaohahlol
Old 05-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #20
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Nah im not a super admin
But Deal bro, I will make nc active aagian
you are now an admin

i will make you a super admin at some point if you keep it up brotha

but its slightly inconvenient to make superadmins and i think you should be able to do pretty much all you need to do with that for now

Tags
twirl mustachioooo