- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation NETCEES VS RMBVA - CLOSING CEREMONY MAG FEAT REVIEWS, TOP PUNCHES, MVP'S, WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS AND BAGATRON VID BLOG - PLUS PRESIDENT LARS VID BLOG!!!! HOLY SHIT - PEEP NOW!!!!!!

INTERSITE INVASION -
CLOSING MAG!

FINALLY the text world got to see a successful site battle go down, and it was easily the largest and comprehensive one in recent memory! Before we continue, let's have another look at that awesome flyer by @Prelec/@Kneeslap haha!

This card was stacked on both sides and I have to give massive props to everyone involved for making this the classic I knew it had the potential to be. The votes have been cast on both boards and tallied to give us the individual winners, and that all important site victor! Let's take a look first at how each battle played out...

Hush vs JShazo

I think this was THE first battle to go down of the event, and boy did they set the bar high! I felt in this one both made a conscious effort to adapt their styles slightly to accommodate what both sites preferred. And it worked. This battle was TIGHT with some real heaters fired from both sides, it was real neck and neck in the votes with RMBVA scoring it 3-5 in JShazo's favour and NC scoring it 2-4 meaning JSHAZO took the battle overall in votes, but really there were no losers in this battle. These guys both won and a classic was made. Huge respect to you both for coming through!

fraze vs MFTastick

I don't think I'll offend either of these two when I say EVERYONE was pleasantly surprised with how good this turned out to be! Both cats stepped their games up in my opinion and it made for a close fought contest between the two. It was one of the few battles where I had actually knew more about the RMBVA member than I did the NC one and this one got matched up fairly late on but proved to be one of the most surprising and exciting contests on the card! RMBVA had this one scored 2-0 in MFTasticks favour while NC had it going 6-0 the other way in a perfect style clash with Fraze finishing as top dog!

Junto vs Bobby Bigelow

This battle was fairly slept on in my opinion when it really shouldn't have been, Bobby has BARS and Junto has killer execution behind his shit that makes the majority of his shit land with a gutter swag. I feel both these cats man, they're maybe not as "known" as other names on the card but both these guys came through with something to prove and they epitomised the hunger I wanted involved in this shit, that's why I wanted them involved, both these cats came out the gate savage with their ish! I'd have both these guys involved with anything I choose to mod in the future in a heartbeat. Genuinely good battlers a couple solid wins away from top tier in their respective homesites IMO. These guys are the future. NC had it 1-2 in Bobbys favour with RMBVA scoring this 1-1, meaning Bobby inched a slight advantage to win!

King Karaoke vs SonnyDaze

THE MAIN EVENT! This one was off the motherfucking chain like we all knew it would be, the head honcho of NC vs RMBVA's number one! This one again divided opinion among the voters in a really close battle with SonnyDaze surprising a lot of NC heads by how close he made it. I can't say I was as surprised because I knew quite a bit about Sonny prior to this going down and the guy has a real similar style to NC's along with some serious haymakers when he tries. King Karaoke was my pick to lead us into battle and he put in another solid performance here to cement his reputation. This one came down to the wire with RMBVA scoring it 1-6 to Sonny and NC 4-1 in Karaokes favour. Another great battle for the card, and a 7-5 aggregate win for Sonny!

Knucklehead vs thatguy

HUGE respect to thatguy for coming through with two verses and effectively turning this shit into a mirror match with a twist haha! Thatguy has BARS so I was a little gutted for him that he didn't get to rep here in the way I wanted, but at least this way he still got some ish out there for feedback/review and I will go out of my way next time for him to ensure I get him a showing opponent who'll give him a good battle. This battle unfortunately didn't end up counting toward the final result but he still deserves mad respect for being a good sport and writing two verses - big up thatguy!

Destroyer vs OG Smokinstein

Despite people's reservations about site bias and style preferences, this battle proved both cases weren't always the deciding factor in these battles. In what I felt was a closer contest than the votes depicted, Destroyer picked up a win against OG Smokinstein by a 4-0 vote count overall across both boards and proved once again why he is the Greenfingered Granddaddy by smoking his opponent as if he were a quarter ounce of dat good shit! Much respect to both emcees for another good battle!!!

Bags vs V.Free

I had this battle being closer than the votes made it look, V. Free is one of those younger up and comers that has BARS on occasion and Bags himself even vouched for that prior to the battle having researched his opponent a little. I thought this one would be closer in votes than it finished up, but in the end Bags saw this one out fairly comfortably with both NC and RMBVA handing him the W to a final 4-0 score line!

NEIGHBOR vs Seanzo

This was hands down the CLOSEST battle of the event in my opinion, a real opinion-divider amongst the voters and was the epitome of style preference which is EXACTLY why this one worked! This was awesome, the two were equally matched and as it turned out apparently have a lot of common... You have the feeling they would be friends outside of this online text battle shit. The style clash really made the battle here with both coming correct, this battle was DOPE so go check this shit in the archives of you didn't peep as it was going down! NC scored this 3-0 to Neigh with RMBVA scoring it 1-5 the opposite direction meaning Seanzo took this overall in a 5-4 slobberknocker!

Orc vs Riffic

This was another good show down but MY GOD did Orc completely own this battle! It was unexpected to me at least, but the result on this battle proved the second heaviest defeat of the card and with it being two of the bigger names involved this one was still somewhat of an upset even if it wasn't an underdog winning. I loved this shit. One more, both sites here actually had the same guy winning by a large margin which put paid to any talk of site bias or voting - Orc made this a barnstormer of a verse, eventually finishing up 9-0 at NC and with RM scoring this one 6-2 also in Orc's favour. I think Riffic deserves immense credit here for putting up a fight against the veteran Orc though and taking a vote, many have failed to do so and he loses no face in a battle like this. He is welcome to take part in any future event I'm part of and will no doubt redeem himself next time as he chalks this one up to experience. Solid showings, fellas!!!!

Veritas vs Prelec

I knew this battle would be hilarious and shit didn't disappoint! The pictures of a street fight to the death between Jan Achterbos and NC's resident Professor X was a lulzfest of epic proportions. Absolutely unforgettable sonnage as those drawings came out - this stuff is the stuff of NC folklore and even our RMBVA neighbours saw the funny side in one of the oddest battles to go down on the card! This shit more than lived up to its hype, it was comedy at its finest and the final vote tallies saw NC score it 2-1 to Veritas
and RMBVA score it 2-0 to Veritas
meaning the big homie V came out the eventual winner overall!

Strikta vs WalkingDead

So after all the hype of whether WalkingDead was indeed Rudge1, my verdict is still out on that one. Odd lines he had made me think there could be some truth to it, others had me thinking I was wrong. Regardless here, Strikta did his thing and came through with both sites agreeing there was only one victor here. Huge respect to Strikta and WalkingDead for showing up on relatively late notice and posting - both of you guys are welcome to participate in anything I'm involved with from this point on. I've got love for both of you guys, regardless of if WD is who I think it may be or not. If so, welcome back! NC and RMBVA both scored the contest 4-0 to Strikta meaning it finished 8-0 in Strikt's favour overall!

Resin vs SuckaFreeCashier

I didn't expect this result at ALL! Both of these guys are rightfully respected at their significant homesites, but this match surely put paid to any initial thoughts of site bias with BOTH sites giving us a magnanimous winner in RESIN M-I-C! Any doubters of his skill being on the wain certainly shouldn't be after his triumph here, Sucka is no push over but Resin is a powerhouse and was definitely in beastmode on this performance which saw NC hand it him 5-0, but RMBVA credit him 9-0 in votes to make this the biggest shutout of the entire event and make Resin my NC MVP of the whole card!

Sn00p vs CBA

This was another of those battles set up fairly late on, but both came through for me to represent and for that these guys have my utmost respect! The fact the battle was solid as fuck to boot was just an added bonus. I wanted both these guys involved somehow so I was pleased we got them to face off in an entertaining battle. In complete honesty, I'd have liked more votes cast in this one to make a winner more conclusive but time didn't allow for it and this one finished with NC calling it 1-0 in Sn00p's direction, and RMBVA agreed to give him a 3-0 win overall in this bout!

Sharp vs The Chef

This battle saw NC moderator Sharp up against RM barsmith The Chef who's known across the web for cooking up dope bars! That's where my poor cookery analogy stops I'm afraid. Anyway, The Chef fucking ATE Sharp's food in this one and got his just desserts. This one was pretty one-sided in The Chefs favour with both sites scoring the battle 4-1 to The Chef and he really opened a few eyes with this win. He definitely deserves someone higher tier if I run something of this caliber again, The Chef is dope. 8-2 in votes across sites overall proved his worth here. Congrats my dude!!!!

ill nik-A vs JOBone

Last but not least we had this showdown between Nik and Job, this was one of the last battled to get arranged just prior to the card being finalised but I NEEDED Nik on the card and Job was desperate to get in. I'm glad we got both involved because this proved to be another close encounter as the votes came in from either camp, splitting the decision of the two boards as NC gave this one 4-1 to Nik while RMBVA handed it JOBONE 2-1. Overall that made this 5-3 in Nik's favour, and with the other matches being so close and EVERYONE from Team RMBVA showing (picking up a hefty 3 NS wins) this could be the decider!!!!!

Throwback Mike

Mike is my boy, one of the best bar-for-bar heads from RMBVA and a problem for just about ANYBODY no matter what site in text. I love his style. It's a lot more live battle-esque which I obviously prefer and this guy is an absolute colossus at RMBVA. He came through with the video battle, unfortunately Cred had legal trouble and couldn't make it this time out. I tried SO HARD to salvage this battle behind the scenes it's unreal, even asking other members of NC if they could step up last minute and get something recorded to make it a "Diss Cred" battle to save Mike a waste of bars. When that couldn't happen, I re-posted it up at NC so my man could at least get some views/feedback/critique and further cement his dopeness among the less familiar. I wish I could do more. I def want Mike involved in anything else I end up running and I owe him the biggest name I can find next time out. That's my word.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan my Scottish homie, big up! I paired you with Allen Knight due to both being wordplay heavy, as it happened AK wasn't around to post for this one and I can't lie - I was looking forward to this one. Don't sleep on The Kurgan, he's nice with his, pen game like a Sensai! Once more I can only offer my thanks for being involved and showing for your battle, apologise for the circumstance outside of my control (AK has been a regular here YEARS so this NShow came completely out of left field for me. Real talk.) Again, I owe you for your participation so if ever you're in anything ran by me in future, holla at me and I'll do everything in my power to hook you up with one of the best opponents around!!!!!

Top Punches

There were some real heaters dropped right across the board from both camps, I tried to select two from EVERYBODY to give you all some shine and show my appreciation for everyone that showed up, put on a show, and helped make this what I knew it could be!!!! This shit was ill but I could honestly only do so much... the rest was on you guys, there wouldn't be a top punchlines section without you all! LETS FUCKING GET IT!!!

Top Punches

@JShazo vs Hush
Like "lets post nice photos, we can write about em" that to me is quite homo
Fuck the personals the wrong thing said'll have me draw on this fruit like the NC site logo

This is either gonna be classic or classified as a murder in the first
Got shells ready to disperse, so when I move the hammer to Hush I'm not bringing order to a court

@Hush vs JShazo

skinny but my 40 cal big, I wasnt meant to fight
spark ya porch up at the slightest motion, the red beam a sensor light
Since a kid I turned to the gun. That's megatron
2 nines.. they go off when they around each other like they cant get along

TheChef vs Sharp

you aint hear? homie i always carry tha pound
aint with the words back n forth, i rather draw sumin like that veritas clown
trying to make this a classic, hope that you've found ya form
jesus christ, sharp rounds usually go over heads, thats a crown of thorns

Sharp vs TheChef
He wanna step? He'll come up short. I'ma crush him for sport
I'll win for Sherdog. This lightweight's gettin a beatdown worthy of an MMA report
Tryna fuck with Sharp - there's just no bouncing back bruh
I'ma have your numbers no matter where you go like the NFL's new stat tracker

King Karaoke vs SonnyDaze
Your site is filled with white dudes who only talk about getting the guns
What's the point of having bad bar battles if they all look just like your regular ones
Check my stats, anybody'll tell u that i haven't been stopped
You're not gonna be Happy, Daze when more than your collar gets popped

Sonny Daze @ King Karaoke
On Netcees you 41-12? No matter how you put a spin on it, fuck ya record player
When I hit him with thirty-eights it ain’t a class full of second graders
Ya hands shakin like ya playin dice; pie-eyed so I take a slice
Put a gash in ya skull- you can wrap your head around it like great advice

Junto vs BobbyBigelow
Me and the team G's nigga we keep the heat in the belts
The stay-tucked crew, no fruit of the loom commercial... test us & see for yourself
I'm nothin nice, You never thought it'd be torture wit knives to end your fuckin life
But once ya missin the 1st leg? u KNOW u gon be missin the other like a connecting flight

BobbyBigelow vs Junto
Fuck the battle, I carry the piece pocket checkin Junto like "where is the cream?"
Get the whole block to point at your top for tryin to stack off a pyramid scheme
Save 1 bullet for ya homie, Guilty or innocent I dont give a shit,
Bigelow crazy, I stay with the can stuck to my hand like finishin pringles chips,

Strikta vs WalkingDead
I'd dismantle u proper, hand on da Glock, animal, monster
Hammer is cocked bruh, a few clicks & u'd checkout like an Amazon shopper
Strik keeps it tyrannical, bully nerds type yo, please Bob
I'll just hold down power & start pushin this square like a iphone screenshot

WalkingDead vs Strikta

He dont know hip hop. he’s here to act fellas
What he writes comes very close to wraps like quesadillas
Facin me. fool u about to get thralled
Like smug Bowlers in Cricket . you stepping over the line with no balls

Destroyer vs OG Smokinstein

I'll give u my worst, & still u will be the one who dies first
where there's smoke, there's fire, but it's always in the other guy's verse
dudes gay as fuckkkkk. & when he sees dick, he's got to have it...
i saw cheech and chong up in smoke - dude's a multicultural faggot

OG Smokinstein vs Destroyer

What you got for me ? Some smoke flips,no shit,I can see that without lookin.
Lars hyped u,but to me its sounds like u passed gassed like a Whoopi kushin.
Destroyer jus text battlin to feel young, so the next line will hit considering its the truth.
Cause u jus a creepy old guy,who kidnap kids using candy, I guess old niggas do anything to capture youth.

Resin MIC vs SuckaFreeCashier

my motto to vets is that i'm a dead shot when the nozzle is set
one click & u see all red underneath you, now u know my fuckin Auto correct
so if Sucka says he fightin Fire with fire u now realize that this brother lied..
cuz fuck checkin the doorknob.. i already KNOW there aint no heat coming from the other side.

SuckaFreeCashier vs Resin MIC

How you getting boxed off this snare? This line serves the base for choosin
When I come across his chin with the drum – it’s time to face the music
Heard bout the kids resin ate in past, but how he fails to resonate with fans
Since you’ve lost your direction, it’s only right I wipe a legend off the map

Neighbor vs Seanzo

Pussy, Hammer Brothers are yellow bellied.. I let 'em do their thing
'Til the strap's to their necks & the shell's on they heads give those two squares wings
Ya shit's played; @Seanz ain't grippin ratchets, I'm cinematic w/ quotes
'Cause after we took his O'Shaughnessy Estate of decay w/ that vintage barrel approach

Seanzo vs Neighbor

You've done fourteen thousand battles...I wish I was kidding, dude
Just keep texting over and over like..."maybe she's not into you?"
And if ya catch me with ya girl, best mind ya business
She givin' that perfect head like a pint of Guinness

Bags vs V.Free

Go ahead bitch take yo shot. Fuck w me and them thangs gon pop
Stay in ya lane w them lame ole drops or get these rounds on ya top like a Lego block
Shots hit ya whip an frame. Arm legga legga arm head. That's a total body.
And Wen them machines dump an get to Ice'n ya bucket that's a hotel lobby

V.Free vs Bags

Get slapped for pocket change, for jewels on a chain? Semi autos aim.
Im pullin them sweepers out over that ice like half time in hockey games
Its funny cos he studied all of my battles, only thing I knew is that he'd call me a "FAGOT!"
Stop w/the yappin I rather box & put a fruit on his head fast as a indians archery practice

CBA vs Sn00p

And catch me? Your site couldn't net C on a slow day,
Ironic when I slice this lime up, it gets you thinking of OJ
Welcome to the site bitch, I'm hoping the trek's great,
I go Cosby in these texts, mate, sleep on me and it's my next rape

Sn00p vs CBA

lmao at explaing wordplay in 2015. that shit HAS to end, cuz
if u want us take u serious, u gotta get rid of the brackets 1st like PEMDAS
wow. idk if u're straight up retarded or ur brain is clogged
but damn. i haven't seen a bigger yoga stretch since the downward facing dog

Fraze vs MFTastick

this little fuck would have to run and jump to see me im the king ape
got the hammer on deck and i’m unloading barrels like the original DK
i got a rasp and ill split stic in half… but this ain’t woodshop class
this is MF Doom. now your face in that metal…. but it ain’t a prop mask

MFTastick vs Fraze

Nigga i got a Gun so big, Puffy dance in the back when i shoot it
And the silencer sound like librarians when dudes in the back actin stupid
Studied this bitch, so i cant believe him when he say he clutch the thunder
Its like Animorphs. So when he turns into an animal, its just a cover.

Orc vs Riffic

I question ya livin'.. Don't think for a second you winnin'
If YOU talking bout 38 Snubs, it's just your current Record with Women
The Silencers oldschool Irish. Ain't no singing or blammin'
I'll come thru witha Potato and a Slug. that's without bringing the Famine

Riffic vs Orc

Now watch this kid get a loss from me, bet everything's bitten, so honestly
It'd be more fittin' if every written came with a bibliography
And they said you're Irish... so when I'm goin' to grab steel
I'll put a potato on the muzzle for an appropriate last meal

Ill Nik-a vs JOBONE

et killed by 5% effort from the best son cuz I got hoes to get head from
Nigga, I'm livin the dream... U still developin & ur best punches havin wet ones
I got heavy hands and anyone who wants to scrap gets shamed
Punch ya eye and leave a black mass... not even Johnny Depp could reenact the pain

JOBONE vs ill Nik-a

You no-goodnik, this marks the expiration of your shelf life, truth hurts
For thinking his bars golden, this old man is just killing himself like Looper
Even if he technically wins on netcees from pulling this awful stunt
He's still despised by his own side while leading the polls; he's Donald Trump

...AND NOW FOR A SPECIAL GUEST VIDEO MAG FROM THE HOMIE @Bags / BAGATRON!!!

FINAL VOTE COUNT

I know some of you are as lazy as me and won't have tallied up the scores from each battle to see who won, so luckily I've been kind enough to do the math for you! All no-shows were rightfully awarded to the team that showed to pick up wins, and with a final vote count added up, the results came in at 9-7 to THE LIME, NETCEES MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!! This shit was dope regardless of the winners and losers though. We really made history with this one. A lot of people doubted it could even be done having seen so many disappoint in the past, but I'm proud of all you guys for coming through and making this happen. This shit was off the fucking CHAIN!!!! Every battle was a sick read, I've had a lot of fun putting this all together, and hopefully you guys have enjoyed having me at the helm as I don't generally get so involved in the text battle side of things!!! We've more to come where both sites are concerned, possibly with a Halloween Alias tournament between both boards being the next to pop - I know my homie Sharp is keen on a partnership between NC and RMBVA forming where we agree to run our leagues at different times so as one site has down time the other prospers in a mutually beneficial partnership which would be DOPE AS FUCK! I'm truly impressed by everyone who came through and showed for me, even more so those who voted on absolutely EVERYTHING open and made this what it was! Enough about me and the site partnerships though, let's get to those who deserve EXCEPTIONAL credit - those who proved to be their respective sites MVP's this time out - who had the verse of the entire card - who had the battle of the card and all that good shit, in an official President Lars event recap video mag!

NC MVP: Orc (Runner Up: Resin M-I-C)

This one was actually the tougher to call as both Orc and Resin clean-swept their competition aside in a way I honestly didn't expect. My final decision came down to who obtained more votes in their battle and Orc nudged JUST ahead of Resin M-I-C by ONE single vote!!!! That shit is insane. Orc more than repped for Team NCG here with both sites commending his dominance in the battle and line after line of dope material. The fact he was on holiday when threads went up and STILL came through with that shit earned my ultimate respect here. His verse was flames. TJ did the whole of NC proud and rightfully picks up this accolade.

RMBVA MVP - JShazo (Runner Up: SonnyDaze)

That shit sounds weird with it being all abbreviated lol but this one I have to give out to my homie JShazo not only for the fact he put on an absolute BARFEST with Hush, but the fact he beat a true NCG and legend in the text game by overpowering Hush. Hush is top tier of any generation in text, old or current, so for JShazo to come out of relative NC obscurity to beat Hush - that shit is unheard of!! Hush didn't sleep on dude either, both came hard as fuck in their match and it was literally back and forth in votes - easily one of the closest on the card - and a personal favourite of mine as both are heavy barsmiths with lines for days. This aside, Shazo also put in a SHIFT over at RM and NC getting the votes in, setting threads, handling people's verses etc and that's no mean feat while also taking part yourself. Huge respect to Shazo man. He's that dude!!! Exceptional work!!!!

BATTLE OF THE CARD

Neighbor vs Seanzo

Neighbor:

Quote:

I'ma beat you savage; thanks for the vid, I had to preview that shit
In them cheap New Balance, lookin like Zach Galifianakis hostin Between Two Faggots
Pussy, Hammer Brothers are yellow bellied.. I let 'em do their thing
'Til the strap's to their necks & the shell's on they heads give those two squares wings

Show up on his porch in a banana costume.. the first shot'll split him
I body scrubs w/ a fruit mask; ya face peel at the front door like a Birchbox subscription
Your gun lines are blunt lies, while everything I write's true to the core
Ironic, you're RMBVA's sole con on camera & look EXACTLY like the Jew from New York
Ya girl be grabbin poles; it's red flags if that slut gets near an erection
Make you watch while I'm puttin kids up inside her mouth & Double Dare you to step in
I need my gear fix; mass nutrition & anabolics that'd have you trippin
You need your gears fixed; to go w/ your man-bun & brand new sixer of Pabst Blue Ribbon
& Baron said you had gun bars.. well, you can get shot again if you do
How's Zoe Pound in the streets when he thought the Vicelords were a documentary crew?
Ya shit's played; @Seanz ain't grippin ratchets, I'm cinematic w/ quotes
'Cause after we took his O'Shaughnessy Estate of decay w/ that vintage barrel approach

LIMEWIRE
Vs

Seanzo:

Quote:
You've done fourteen thousand battles...I wish I was kidding, dude
Just keep texting over and over like..."maybe she's not into you?"
You're past the point of "will he know when to pack it in?"
While they try to keep me in the picture like Vigo the Carpathian
And if ya catch me with ya girl, best mind ya business
She givin' that perfect head like a pint of Guinness
Yeah, kid about the plaid and beard but ya not at all cunning
I'm also strapped with an ox by my side like Paul Bunyan
And for that gun talk, I'll raise the stock/stalk like a magic bean
I'm no Lars; I'll give you a completely different magazine
I'll kill everyone you know just for thinking you could handle me
Have a chopper ring for years; it's finna open up ya family tree
I'm the great one with two 9s and you all felt he's Gretzky?
See me with the scope on Neighbour like LB Jeffries
Stop talking gutter; you're just someone I get to school
'Cause I've been eatin' off these streets like the 5 second rule

Neighbor and Seanzo put on a fucking CLINIC for you all man, THIS IS HOW TEXT BATTLES WORK!!! If you didn't peep the Hush vs JShazo or Neighnor vs Seanzo joints - go peep now - this is why we did this!!!! These battles right here!!!!! Text isn't dead, it just didn't have Lars running shit before. Neigh and Seanzo both crazy as fuck for this one and two of my faves to read in text. Amazing battle!!!! Thank you both for this shit. That's a classic no matter which way you decide to call it in the end. I love this ish. Both you just got new fans across each forum for real!

President Lars Outro Mag

Last edited by sral; 09-23-2015 at 01:57 PM.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:52 PM   #2
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2015, 01:57 PM   #3
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Lmmaoo

Ayoo.

This is dope.... Bags as a fuckin robot is killin me.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:58 PM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

My phone batteries about to die, hope you guys appreciate the effort put in on this!!!!
Old 09-23-2015, 02:03 PM   #5
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

What's Going On?
Currently Active Users: 132 (33 members and 99 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 2,863, 01-29-2014 at 05:59 AM.
sraL, anime_boners, Chill Phil, dead man, Destroyer, Diode, dull boy, EtH, Frank, Hush, Infiltration, Innovator, Izzy Reef, JShazo, Killing Spree, Letterman, Nigma, puravida, quaker oats, Strikta, SuckaFreeCashier, Swerve, Tic, uh-oh, Unfukwitable, Urban Dialect, Useless, Veritas the invincible, YDK
Netcees Statistics
Netcees Statistics
Threads: 119,579, Posts: 518,769, Members: 1,761, Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, Wavy Crockett
Old 09-23-2015, 02:10 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am fixing to peep. Sad that I didn't have any bars quoted. just saying.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:13 PM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I thought I quoted that Santa shit, my bad yo!
Old 09-23-2015, 02:14 PM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I'll add more when I get home

Just got in from the gym
Old 09-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #9
Unfukwitable
baz∞ka

Battle Record: 38-35

Champed
- Fight Night 7
- Battle Arena Tournament
- 1-2 Punch League

Unfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant futureUnfukwitable has a brilliant future

Supppppaa Dopee
Old 09-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #10
JShazo

Battle Record: 5-8

JShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant futureJShazo has a brilliant future

This shit dope
JShazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:58 PM   #11
puravida
sloth kong

Battle Record: 2-5

puravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant future

Nice shit NC's

Good mag Lars. You know what it is
puravida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:01 PM   #12
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Nice one.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:54 PM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

7 minutes of bagatron..

7.. minutes..
Old 09-23-2015, 04:06 PM   #14
thatguy

thatguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Lars >>

Damn those bars from resin tho!
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:27 PM   #15
puravida
sloth kong

Battle Record: 2-5

puravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant future

bagatrons lulz. funny shit
puravida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:43 PM   #16
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

haha word the 2-1 vote loss.

Have fun reading Sn00p's no show verse for NBL finals
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
haha word the 2-1 vote loss.

Have fun reading Sn00p's no show verse for NBL finals
you're very salty lately.

going to give away your alias to everyone if you keep it up.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #18
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

I was shocked people haven't 2+2 tbh
Old 09-23-2015, 05:14 PM   #19
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

people would have to care to do that
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 05:18 PM   #20
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

go head pink boat skipper

see how well that works out for you
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote