Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2015, 08:17 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default Yo netceetizens, my neighbour is on some racist crazy shit. What should I do? (It's a TL;DR thread, deal with it.)

Aiiight, so a few weeks ago I went to one of the parks in Oslo with some friends doing what people at my age do in parks; BBQ'n, smoking some, drinking some, running and playing with whoever brought a dog, finding some random crackhead's dog nr.2 that he lost after he had waltzed around with his other fucking dog for half an hour using that annoying as fuck dog flute of his making people want to leave the place.

Anyways, I'm going off track; a friend of mine from India was on visit for a month. I ain't seen the motherfucker in 11 years, he ain't got no accent anymore or anything after living in the states and doing something with his life while I've went in the opposite direction. He not knowing I was going to stay in Oslo instead of going back to my hometown (which is an hour away btw) that day and dude didn't have a place crash. I was going to crash at my girls place and thought he knew but he didn't so I hand him my keys and tell him what train to catch and whatnot.

So the clock is about 1AM at a friday. Dude calls me and tells me he can't get into the main entrance. I fucked up, I had forgot to give him the main key to the door to my apartment building. Look; my apartment got 6 apartments in total in it, it's like a huge 3 story house made into small apartments so you need 2 keys to get in. So I tell him the only solution I could come up with now that the last train had left. It was to use the doorbell to my neighbours and hope one of them is nice enough to let him or find something out.

I know it's annoying and I would have understood that they'd be pissed and/or wouldn't let him in or anything like that. But for the albanian fuckhead in the second floor to yell at him for a minute without letting him explain himself, and then closing the window shut so my friend had to be at my balcony in the first floor for 6-8 hours is on some fuckshit.

Aiiight, he's pissed, my friend had to be at the balcony for 6 hours and I thought that was the end of it. Nope, it wasn't, not by a long shot.

Next time I see the fuckhead (without exaggerating) dude leans outside his stereotypical as fuck but dope BMW ruined by his presence and asks me if I'm Albanian (my father is), and asks if I got a black friend that used his door bell at night. When I say yes he proceeds to go on a 5 minute non-stop rant barely taking breaths about this ''svarting'' (Norwegian equivalent to nigger) that was ringing his door bell at 1 AM and how he'd call the cops the next time, and how the older lady would be scared of him (she's a sweetheart, she might not have opened up for him because she didn't know him but she's got some deep love for African art and shit, she would give 2 shits about what race he is) and how insensitive I am. He kept talking trash and went deeper and deeper into the subject about how he'd call the cops and got even more pissed when I invited him to do it if it happens again. So aiiight, he keeps arguing and gave 0 fucks about my apologies and my reason to why I told my friend to ring his doorbell when I finally could get a word in. We end the convo with a ''fuck you'' kind of tone and that's it.

I thought it was the end, nope, it wasn't. A week or so later at 4:30AM the motherfucker suddenly stomps extremely hard to floor so I can hear it. I was almost asleep after a short gaming session with my volume low as fuck cuz I had a headache when my heart nearly jumped outta me. After this little ordeal a short minute later he knocks on my door with the force of Thor and rings the doorbell like he's on coke or some shit. When I open up the short fat fuck in his oversized dressing gown keeps yelling about my subwoofer having extremely loud sound, bass and all that shit and that I must stop playing music at night. I wasn't even playing any music. And he kept complaining about my music always being loud and I was the only one playing loud music in the building (Which is bullshit and I'm barely at home and when I do play music I'm using my headphones because they got better sound than my sound system) so he's talking out of his ass. And I keep yelling back so the other neighbours could hear that I was annoyed, and that my arguement was that I wasn't playing any fucking music.
Then the fucker is threatening to call the landlord. Again, like with the cops I invite him to do it and tell him I got no problems with that. Then he storms upstairs like nothing ever happened.

I'm 100% sure he does this because my friend is Indian. I had a somalian friend on visit like a year ago that played extremely loud music when I wasn't home, smoked weed at my balcony+++ (which I told him not to do...) and almost stole some of my clothes. Most of my neighbours must have taken notice to it. Since he lives upstairs he never saw him, I knew he was home though. Had he known he had been black I'm 100% certain he'd complain, but he didn't so I'm 99% sure he gives a fuck about sound. Not to mention I've had a lot of parties, played loud music and played games with loud sound at night (in the past, I've barely been home the past year and when I am I'm only here to sleep for the most part or write.)

I think he might have only done that shit to get back at me for waking him up. But what the fuck should I do if he's not done? What kind of shit do you think I should do to not get evicted if he complains to the landlord? (Keep in mind; I'm 26 and he's 40 or somethins so I might not be taken as seriously due to age.) Or do you think I should get bitter as fuck and make a plan to get him evicted and go with the long con?

My neighbor upstairs just killed himself a few weeks ago. It may or may not have been partly because of him. Either way the tension is high in this building, and everyone is sort of down for the time being due to it so I shouldn't do too much to begin with as everyone is kind of alert at what's going on in the building atm.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-02-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Don't be nice to him, let him know how much of a fucking dick he is.

But I wouldn't take any action as of yet, he seems the type who likes to talk big but does little.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:24 PM   #3
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

fuck that cocksucker man
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:31 PM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
But I wouldn't take any action as of yet, he seems the type who likes to talk big but does little.
He truly is. He's Albanian, I grew up with a lot of them. I can tell aggression and violent aggression apart. But my experience is that they can be bitter as fuck and not let things go. Half the reason to why I made this thread as well, I kind of want to fuck with him if he continues but I got to keep it within limits and not make it look like it's me that's doing it. But ye; as you say I need to wait a little bit before I do anything or he'll know it's me and then I might be in trouble.

Word @ Sharp.

Old 07-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
He truly is. He's Albanian, I grew up with a lot of them. I can tell aggression and violent aggression apart. But my experience is that they can be bitter as fuck and not let things go. Half the reason to why I made this thread as well, I kind of want to fuck with him if he continues but I got to keep it within limits and not make it look like it's me that's doing it. But ye; as you say I need to wait a little bit before I do anything or he'll know it's me and then I might be in trouble.

Word @ Sharp.
feel bad for not having any helpful response but I read it and feel for you

only thing that comes from my recent college dorm experience is piss plating, which involves you freezing your piss on a platter and sliding the iced piss sheet under the target's door when they're not there or at night

probably not what you're going for
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

lmfao, nah, not anything like that. More thought out shit is needed for this. I was thinking more in the lanes of the gay community being generous with condoms when certain firms knows about you having a party and gives you a shitload for it. A friend got like 500 condoms for a new years eve party just because they sent a mail and asked a firm for it (jokingly). If I could somehow do something like that (his mailbox will be flooded) then we could be on to something. Just small things that annoys him and that I can complain to the landlord for blaming me on (if he does) etc. so he gets in a bad light. It can't be obvious it's me either.

Old 07-02-2015, 10:33 PM   #7
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
lmfao, nah, not anything like that. More thought out shit is needed for this. I was thinking more in the lanes of the gay community being generous with condoms when certain firms knows about you having a party and gives you a shitload for it. A friend got like 500 condoms for a new years eve party just because they sent a mail and asked a firm for it (jokingly). If I could somehow do something like that (his mailbox will be flooded) then we could be on to something. Just small things that annoys him and that I can complain to the landlord for blaming me on (if he does) etc. so he gets in a bad light. It can't be obvious it's me either.
i read the story, and i think this is a great idea tbh. just have someone else call or smth so it cant be traced back
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:08 PM   #8
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

It was mature of you to come here and vent. Dude is an asshole and you seem like a chill guy brush it off IMHO
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:55 PM   #9
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
brush it off IMHO
Word, that's what I plan to do now. Just hope he ain't done with his ''revenge'' or whatever cuz then I'll set things in motion.

Old 07-03-2015, 09:18 PM   #10
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Pissplating

Fkn awesome!

I got to do this
Old 07-04-2015, 04:47 AM   #11
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

im at work right now so i havent read the whole thing yet

but i'll peep when i'm home and see what cyber warrior help i can offer
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 07:06 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea there is nothing to be done really, dudes a dick. i go out of my way to not interact with my neighbors past a hello/how you doing

i live in basically the same type of place, its just an apartment building not a house thing. need a key to get in, and a key for each place inside. people get drunk, whether its friends of people or people who lock themselves out, and people ring every doorbell to get in. people get pissed. i just ignore it and pretend i'm not home. find your own way innnnnn

but yea there is nothing to do really man, just let him be miserable and live your life.

elaborate on him having a guy kill himself tho don't just brush past that lol
Old 07-04-2015, 07:09 AM   #13
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I think less of you after finding out that you consort with THOSE kinds of people
Old 07-04-2015, 08:15 AM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

@uh-oh: lmfao, ye I guess so. But nah, this dude in the third floor jumped from a bridge a month ago or so and his brother is taking the apartment after him. It's a sad ordeal altogether. Apparently he was extremely depressed and nobody knew. If the racist fuck over me had been interacting with him every now and then I could see why, hah.

That's okay Phil. :)

Old 07-06-2015, 04:25 AM   #15
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Pissplating

Fkn awesome!

I got to do this
ikr. i'm like, that's genius. why haven't i heard it befo

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 07-06-2015 at 04:26 AM. Reason: heard*
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote