Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default Supreme Echelon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8eCPu29vEc

ya'll can have the arena, cause whenever it came to this type of shit, I was always more like Balboa outside of that bar in Rocky 5 and the OM IS MY RING!!

Understand that I’m nice but I’m seldom benevolent
I’m a shell of a man that’ll bring hell on demand!
God said turn the other the cheek but I missed that mass!
You can tell em I said kiss my ass, then turn and show my witty side
My words worth penny wise, I'll clown you and snatch yah kid for the hell of IT
Somebody once said I was arrogant and became aPaul’d that I held the message with such Revere’nce
There’s nothing more you can say to him
Peep how I school kids!
I’m in a sandbox all by myself, don’t play with him
Ya’ll sing the same ole song in threads, I’m the MASTER!
That’ll have yah hoe hittin the high note while she’s threading my hem and playing a hymn
A nasty storms’ brewing, I rain down artillery on distilleries
I’ve got a top 10 list of textcees that better not mention me
Throw you for a loop when I go on lynching sprees
count that “this nigga here”s hotter than Mississippii Burning 1 , Mississippii Burning 2,fuck it, Mississippii Burning to Infinity!
I’ll tie one end of it to yah teeth, the adjacent end to the sap!
Make yah fam walk it and call it bridging the generation gap
Blackjack gun salute to that flapjack/stuffing his boobs
The beefs is done/well said/ meaning I’m serving you then I’m done with you
Overthrow a few shots to yah car door, you’ll be fleeing the coup
But while I’m at it, I’ll list the differences between me and you
You be up in yah mirror all bout yah repetitions
I’m inscribing the first signature on your rep’s petition
I grew up playing Kane & Guru
You grew up playing with Kangaroos dude
I grew up where they sling shots, my fav comedy is Boomerang
You go to the range and it's comedy cuz you only bring a sling shot and a boomerang
You be in the gym practicing your muscle memory
I’ll remind my goons to squeeze two when they see you, that’s muscle memory
I be uptown with that Saturday Night Special, that’s Camp Lo’s flavor
lmao@ picture Dundees Knife measuring up to Rambo’s razor
Not usually on that gun talk and how my lead spit
just make sure the dudes that spot you will act in the same fashion when it’s time to dead lift
And to the dude who copy/pasted don’t pretend any further
You know my format and my track record, why you wanna wind up at the wrong end of the burner?
Can’t even say you finna get murdered, I’d have to go back in time and un murder you
Rewind swerving through and murking you before any of these cats ever heard of you
Feeling like Kendrick, not spazzing for the fuck of it
Settin’ the bar high and use the same one to clothesline any one of you fucks that walks under it
I’ll break in yah home just to take a shit on your back porch, you asking, “what was that for?”
cause I’m from the same country that dropped bombs in your countries backyard
There can be only 1 Duncan McCloud surfing the clouds
And you featherweights get yah chest poked with yah insides out like reversible downs

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 08-18-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Some dope shit

Stop saying yah so much lol
Old 08-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

and shame on this cat for closing my thread in the om for lack of links when there are like 6 others on the same page who have done the same thing and theres are still open strangely enough. You abuse your mod powers like you do your roids lol

Old 08-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #4
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Shame on you for not feeding anyone ya ooollleeee dumbass mofucker

Go tell em they're next I had to get my car inspected
Old 08-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #5
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
and shame on this cat for closing my thread in the om for lack of links when there are like 6 others on the same page who have done the same thing and theres are still open strangely enough. You abuse your mod powers like you do your roids lol
Is this directed at me? I didn't do anything to your thread.

This had a lot of really basic wordplay which was nice. Good to see the generic getting it's time in the sun again.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

dude I'm at work and typed that up real quick, I've barely even been on all day and you deaded my shit like 5 minutes after I posted but some of theres have been up for over a day. lol

I thought it was pancake at first but if it was you then you're just as guilty. You're one guilty mufucka split lol the glove fits and is giving you the finger as we speak

Old 08-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

You should just stop living as ignorantly as you do brother man.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 08-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #8
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

lmao this dude kills me like you know me or something. Fluck outta here panny

Old 08-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
Split

Keyed in 5 minutes at work but you were gonna drop feed right after work?

Like the other one u posted and never fed anyone on?

Dam dude 3 month shifts must suck, huh?

Literally never have fed an OM drop on NCs 2.0?

GUILTY OF DOING MY JOB
U SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT FREELOADER LOL 4PM LUNCH HOUR LOL
Old 08-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I did the same shit on netcees 1 stop acting brand new. lol

I've left feed for folks but I hardly dropped links in my own shit due to lazyness. I'm actually off in a few secs

Old 08-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #11
Split

Proposed new conspiracy theory

The government is covering up Chyeahhh's feed through the Blackstone government contractor comment censor program, as evidenced by his truthful claims as a hardworking NC citizen and the obvious existence of a shadow NCs government, forcing their citizens to seem corrupt and untruthful

Don't get black bagged. Godspeed chyeahhh
Old 08-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

lol that was pretty corny

Old 08-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #13
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

chyeahhh u bout done with that collabo verse fam
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #14
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

man I forgot all about that. lol

Old 08-16-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
lol that was pretty corny
Ironic
Old 08-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

whats up with you panny? What did I do to you to make you dislike me so much? lol

Old 08-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
whats up with you panny? What did I do to you to make you dislike me so much? lol
lets get it in broham
Old 08-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
lets get it in broham
wassup

Old 08-16-2013, 09:47 AM   #19
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
wassup
ima send u a verse today
Old 08-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #20
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

aight

Tags
tin foil hat faggot