Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default rocket ninja to thread

I had a dream last night.

It was a movie....called *every mans expected courage*
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Who starred in it?
Old 10-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Bags and myself.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Can you give us a quick plot overview..? Please spare no details.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
veritas
HALL OF FAME

When i get to work I will.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Who was the protagonist?

Or were we a duo?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

what was cool was that we were both both as the movie went on.

Ok so we both lived in the same apartment complex (lolzord) and we were friendly towards each other. As the movie starts you see me doing alot of shady type things and I genuinely look like I am crazy like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory or Gene Hackman in Enemy of the State. You on the other hand appear to be a military/security type hero. The movie progresses and it turns out that we are actually conducting survelliance on each other through our own ways, while acting pleasant when we see each other. Here is the kicker. the movie's last scene it is revealed that I am actually the leader of the Resistance, and you are actually a Killer for the Illuminati, but you did not know that, you always thought you were just "a soldier doing his job". so the last scene you and I are both holding pistols at each other in the rain, and you look like a sassy egret, you are crying saying "it can't be, I can't be working for the devil!" and I say: "it is true, will you repent and follow us and the cause of the Lord?" you say: "no...my path is chose." and we both fire simultaneously....fin.

so is this deep? spiritual? homoerotic? my subcon desire to be in your life, gain your trust and then harm you? dad?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #8
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I had the same dream last nite! !!!!
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

shutup! for real?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #10
Ghost1

Srs!

But i was the leader of the resistance and u were the killer for the illuminatti
Old 10-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Swear on everything this is true and no trollmo anthony.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #12
Ghost1

I dont troll?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Neither do I. So stop.

What do you think my dream means?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #14
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

I was just about to ask you that. Did this take place in Japan?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Couldnt tell....felt like america tbh. Why?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:42 AM   #16
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

When I read your description, I thought of a samurai duel in a courtyard. Weird?
Old 10-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #17
Ghost1

My dream took place in manhattan
Old 10-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Ways View Post
When I read your description, I thought of a samurai duel in a courtyard. Weird?
Not at all...in a weird way it was
Old 10-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Ninja Pirate Slayer View Post
My dream took place in manhattan
what do you think the dream meant? especially both of us having the reverse dream yet same dream?
Old 10-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #20
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Finkle is einhorn?
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote