Old 09-01-2018, 01:57 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default SCUM

any of you guys fucking with or going to fuck with this?

im debating it. pretty bored, i'm just shit at online and never tried the genre, so jumping into one of the most complex ever made seems daunting.

but if im going to i might as well get in early

might buy and play today
Old 09-01-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Can’t believe I sent you that money back and you aired me out. That was the opposite of cool.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

If you buy it for me on steam I’ll play with you
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:22 PM   #4
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

What is this? Explain.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

scum is an open world survival type multiplayer game. like dayZ or h1z1 or whatever. i never played those but since this just came out basically i'm giving it a shot

im not sure if i like it yet or not

i've played for like 3 hours, seen 1 guy but didn't have anything to shoot at him with, found 27 can openers but only 1 can of food. bunch of zombies though, almost got murked, killed 3 of them though and looted them.

now i've just been stuck at 0 energy because im starving going house to house looting trying to find anything to eat.

took me forever to figure out how to piss too.

can't decide if i hate it or am enjoying it.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:04 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Can’t believe I sent you that money back and you aired me out. That was the opposite of cool.
you'll get over it my friend. i couldn't have the good folks at NC's thinking you were a thief.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #7
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

I may check this out
Old 09-01-2018, 05:59 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

so my first playthrough

so i eventually found a 9mm. i couldn't find a magazine/clip though so it was basically a 1 shot pistol. having to chamber a round/reload every time. i eventually found a 22 rifle, then an m1, but i never found any m1 ammo. after almost dying of starvation i found an old grocery store, ate some beef GHOULASH and an entire pack of butter

my calorie intake went through the roof, i replenished what i burned and then some. next door i found a shotgun, to which i already had a box of shells

i still hadn't seen another player so i decided to shoot a zombie. none of his friends came so after stealing his boots, literally pissing and shitting on him, i pushed on to the next village.

alot of running.

i found a horse. so i shot it. it ran. i followed and shot it again. eventually it died, and i thought fuck yea i got meat for days. but i had no knife or axe or anything so i basically killed it for nothing. i wonder if i couldve rode it?

at this point i noticed my health was slowly falling. i had no indication of injury, there is a metabolism panel, that tracks your calories/vitamins/minerals and digestion lmao, but i didn't see anything RED like i was in danger

so i basically just died

it didn't tell me why my health mysteriously started going down.

4/10.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:21 AM   #9
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Every single review says its full of hackers lol no thanks I'll keep the $20
Old 09-03-2018, 06:53 PM   #10
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the game is dope. i've come across 0 hackers/cheats though, maybe they figured that out pretty quick?

i snuck into a military base patrolled by these giant mech dudes, painstakingly was creeping around getting geared up, triggered a mech dude, went and hid, and while i was watching it walk away i got shot in the back by a player

would die again. i dig it.

i don't even bother with the crafting. other than sharpening a stick to kill zombies and take their clothes.

they made a big deal about the food system and shit, all the vitamins/calories/etc. i don't pay attention to it. i'm eating zombie meat and whatever berries/plants i can find whenever i get a you're hungry prompt.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

so im about 20 hours in and i fucking love this, but im beginning to hit a, "whats the point though" mode.

i don't team up with anyone, which i think might make it better? but im unsure of what my PURPOSE is. there is no real goal, other than just stay alive, loot and kill. which is enough for me to waste time on

but it does suck when you got like 8 hours deep into your guy, you finally have a dope gun, armor etc with actual ammo, and you are looting something and some guy murks you and you have to start all over lol. i think thats why teaming up would be important so someone watches your back, but even then its like FOR WHAT. the majority of the point of playing is GETTING geared up. once you are there its kind of just a running simulator where you hope you see someone before they see you

all that said i'm still enjoying it. going BACK IN.

also a bazillion features aint ready yet. no real point to crafting anything outside of some sharpened sticks until you find weapons. i think you can make a storage box and a shelter, but its basically just a spawn point, and you can't really carry TOO much so filling the storage box at your shelter seems like alot of work for nothing when you can just sneak in naked and be decently geared quickly

all in all. cool for what it is. i never played rust or dayz or any of that but i guess its like one of those games
Old 09-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #12
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Looks like it'll be dope as fuck once.they tweak everything.

Just watched a video of three guys gang up on another guy, they killed him, chopped him up, and cannibalized him! Lol holy shit!
Old 09-09-2018, 11:45 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lol word. i just found a shipping facility im guessing. there are random military installations dotted around the map guarded by giant robots who can basically 1 shot kill you. but they're slow and dumb so as long as you ain't in the open you're good

most people hit the airfield, because its so big. but that also means danger since most people go there. i just looted this entire shipyard on the other side of the map. no one else there. got an mp5 and ammo, a kar and some ammo and my 9mm. some gear, not alot but a good backpack etc. i just logged out now before i do anything stupid lol.

it just sucks, and is kind of dope that you need EVERYTHING. oh got an mp5? cool. you don't have a mag for it so good luck chambering 1 bullet at a time. lol. i got a kar rifle, which seems dope considering its bolt action and i don't need a mag, just loads in 5 shots. i also have a scope, but i don't have the MOUNT for the scope.

it all encourages more looting, but that in turn leads to danger from robot dudes and other players. so its a cycle.

also i think the food system they will probably tweak next. because there is a ton of drugs, antibiotics/charcoal tablets etc. but nothing makes you sick. i survive off of zombie steaks and anything i can forage to balance it out. i don't even cook. just eating raw zombie. it doesn't go bad in your inventory either yet. so im assuming they will change it where you have to at least cook it to not be sick, and even then you might get penalties for eating zombies as opposed to actual humans, or deer/boar/goats/bears/horse

its fun. i need to get a headset though because the youtube dudes seem to have more fun with it communicating and shit
Old 09-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Shit sounds awesomr. Not on ps4 im guessing