Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-17-2014, 06:41 AM   #1
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future
Default FYI - Host upgrades

FYI - the host is making some upgrades so has had to drop some of their servers to do so (which is why the site was down for a hot min last night).

that is in response to an attack they had the previous night, which made us lag and time out. they enhanced their firewall rules and are doing some other shit few on here would care to know --- but i dont think they have much more, if anything, left to do - so should be in pretty good shape now.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:45 AM   #2
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Did they not think to inform you dudes beforehand? That's pretty shitty of the hosts, tbh.

A heads up would have cost them nothing. The Winter Topical tourney is srs business around these parts, whoadie.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

^^ Lmao make me laugh sometimes lars, nah they would of done a update as soon as the ddosing started, it seems as though another website running on the same server as us was under attack not us directly but with their firewall not being set to handle that amount they was forced to downtime to update their servers
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #4
Masaii

Ahh good ole LOIC. Us this why I was being logged out of my account every 2 mins?
@namix
Old 01-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #5
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Ahh good ole LOIC. Us this why I was being logged out of my account every 2 mins?
@namix
was that just happening last night/night before? if so (and you don't do 'remember your password?), yea that was it lol

and word lars - it was cuz they were being attacked, so they updated their firewall and did a bunch of file scan check type shit that required taking it offline for a few...
Old 01-19-2014, 12:42 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Good shit.