White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Yo. They legit trying to make Kanye look insane though...

..just peep this link..

https://people.com/tv/kanye-west-twe...to-lock-me-up/

I dont think he is as insane as they are trying to paint him to be in the media. I mean, dont get me wrong -i do t think hes 100% put together correctly.. But, I think this a ploy to destroy him in the public eye. I feel he probably has legitimate cause to be worried about conspiracy shit pertaining to him and any ideas he may have to becoming president.

"They dont want him to be preaident" -White Earl.

"I dont want him to be president either" -White Earl

But i think he has good reason to feel the way he does.

So fuck off, and eat a whole fucking swingaling you fucking phony bitch, Corelephony -White Earl

And you can qoute me, to.

Last edited by Geno; 07-21-2020 at 02:15 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:48 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

kanye is mentally ill. they aren't making him look anything he's doing it himself.
Old 07-21-2020, 06:17 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

I realize he aint 100% put together man. Oh ya. I forgot how much you love trump. That makes u a co-conspirator in my book lmmfao. Love u dog. But your opinion on this cannot be considered. Im sorry!
Old 07-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #4
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Nigga (white earl) you are retarded.

Like seriously.

Kanye and Trump are friends he is only running to take votes away from Biden. Literally the ONLY reason why he’s running. And you in here saying what??
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #5
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Fuckin retard
Old 07-21-2020, 10:01 AM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ok delicious.

Close thread. Im dissapointed in Kanye. Smfh
Old 07-21-2020, 10:03 AM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

..that actually makes sense though @robranda... Interesting
Old 07-21-2020, 10:37 AM   #8
the Munster

Yea you a retard
Old 07-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #9
joog

Battle Record: 3-1

joog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant futurejoog has a brilliant future

They try conservatorship man or whatever they did to Brittany
joog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 12:53 PM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

lmfao.. I understood this thread while reading the beginning of what you said and than it fell off at the end with the outburst of quotes. Im still trying to figure out why you did it but it doesn't make any sense to me, as in why would he ruin the little bit of literature worth reading in his paragraph over these outbursts of quotes? Wow..
Old 07-22-2020, 01:41 PM   #11
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
lmfao.. I understood this thread while reading the beginning of what you said and than it fell off at the end with the outburst of quotes. Im still trying to figure out why you did it but it doesn't make any sense to me, as in why would he ruin the little bit of literature worth reading in his paragraph over these outbursts of quotes? Wow..
Stfu
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote