Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 11:52 PM   #561
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

ENTER HOF SINACOG
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 12:08 AM   #562
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I have sonnet onyx, I'm a rapper with correspondence
When do I even have to write a diss? If I hear 'Hello' from this ugly bitch - I'm not responding...
You're a coward death! I'm a demon that'll devour plagues
With this wack rapper, this is my 'first W' like replacing A in the Alphabet...
I have burn quotes; my style is so complex; you can't discern notes
Learn oaths, you may be cute..but I'm using the white fur in your avatar as my fur coat...
I sever scenes, I have the sharp sword made of Byzantine
When you try to throw a bar, you'll 'mystic'..when I is something you'll never be...
This pekingese is barking up the wrong tree; I'm a sistine king
I'm a mystic king..you have such a 'nervous tic' I thought you were a bitch with fleas...
I'm a rain kitten, I hit the ball out the court like badminton
I have dope sptting, and I'll 'send your soul to hell' with flame writtens...

12 bars...

First bar -- Dis Own Son, till guy's ruled an orphan..
And this quick key buries Sin like high school abortions..
When's this scum been liked? When's this bum been nice?
Your next bar'll be trash, like everything that you Dumb Pen right..
It's all dead space with this head case. Pass me a hot tea..
And I'll come back when this Pro's Actually bodied..
When I cross swords? Knock hinges off doors; struggle..
Dunno whether your bars seppuku or a crossword puzzle..
Every word that's made to your mouth is depraved and uncouth..
You say "Non Cents" like Barc getting paid in the south..
That's an eye rhyme, faggots. I rhyme magic..
While Sinning could benefit from "I rhyme" classes..

Against me..you'll hear the scream of silent Sirens.. I'll outshine you with the rays of ultraviolets (to play door mind's for the evenings!)
You can't see my double cross like a rising Pilate..you're gay as hell...MV stands for.. My Valor? You're trying to save your ass..and..Saving Private Ryan's
In war I have dog tags I have your drawback in clenches! I knock tracks with pension
Draw back with teck clips..you can't escape my bars..Shawshank Redemption..
I'm judges when I pop the gavel..I'll kill you at the top like popping snapple
saying you rap but you're going pop in battles..you're basically the worm in the rotten apple..
my scorn will hail ghosts..I'll have you going ghost..I'll lay forth the pale toast
I'll close the door..and sail boat..with well flows..I'll have you 'frozen on tracks' like ice storms on rail roads
I'll turn you blue as ghosts..I'll break bread and do a toast..
I'm true and known..you're retarded like The Truman Show..you're so wack..I can't tell if you're doing dope..or doing coke..
I'm deceiving your idols..you can't touch the apple..as I teach as disciple..
I'll besiege as a eyeful..I'll put a Acts to your arms..like reading the Bible..
I have the sadder burst to lay this waste..grab a hearse and see the day
stab a verse with easy says..I'll put this 'faggot in a box' like massacre's at gay parade's..

14..don't get..don't vote..

my flows are a sea riot, my flow has a growl like a sea lion
im the seas zion, i'm hearing 'hello there, and 'aee yo'..but I'm like stfu and be quiet
aeeyo?..to torture..you are who i seldom choose, i have the dope lines to sell a ruse
i'm a grammar nazi..i have a hellish clue..but i don't know the difference between..they're, and their, so 'hello there'..who the hell are you?
i'm popping mags, putting sinful prayers in these lawful fags
freaking queers..you're all in drag.. you should be more ashamed than jesus christ in a auschwitz camp
i'm like rage against the machine..i rock raps.. i'm a pussy cat..i have your paw tagged (bitch!)
i have a blade and a sharp dag..but ya'll are scardy cats..ya'll don't pop mags..ya'll pop tags
i'll have yall crew tag sought.. when it comes to treasure flows..ya'll can't brew that lock
i'm mew..this is pokemon..i choose dat rock..'Sin ain't nuthin' to fuck wit'..this is a wu tang song
i have so many win(d)s ya'll sought the dust..i have the cross link chains..ya'll got the rust
i got blades and guns..i'm popping stuff.. but i'll still 'play with the hands' this is gauze (god's) verses a boxing glove
i have cold flows..i'm the winter season.. i'm a angel in heaven..this is the freeing legion
i'm telling you..i'm a beast and demon..ya'll couldn't 'eat mc's'..so eat shit you heathens...

these bitch niggas r Devils in disguise, i'm gonna expose these hacks
peel off the masks, it'll be Aeeyo vs......wait...... who the Hell is that?
i already killed u Sinning, honestly, there's no need for a second meeting
and don't gimme a Hello There... let's get to it nigga, fuk a dumb ass Greeting
best believe i'ma Milk this shit, come on King... u know i'd Cream these bums, g
put Sin out to Pasture, i hit Wey harder, and the other guy... Dairy confront me?
think u can see me in the ring? shit... i might take the belt tonight
i'll kill u Buster Douglas bitches, and send u back to hitting the Open Mic
i wanted to leave u two to tango, but instead i'm bringing IEDs to your dance
my every bomb is precise, Allah direct... i'm leaving bodies on the floor, gents
and after this i'll own both of you, there will be no possibile rematch
i'm ruin'n your Hole games, my niggas, for me the victory Bean Bagged
rip every Party u niggas, drops u Present ain't regarded as thoughtful
i would continue eating u bitches, but that shit'll make me look all-full

A-yo. When's my match hit? I'll put dudes in a suit and a black vest..
King -- you ain't put mans in the ring with me; you gave me two faggots..
A, you think you slick, son. But the AK will make your bitch run..
Fuck your quick tongue -- your legs'll shake faster than the clit cum..
You both burb bitches. Witness curbs liftin' till they split your dome..
Cuz I ain't satisfied breakin' bones when I'm in the sticks and stoned..
And Sinning? Winning's a long shot for you. Like I'm far away and laying low..
Swaying scope making codes, but can't nobody S.ave yO.ur S.oul..
And hey, Yo? You gay, though. So Many Caps... you should be Embarassed..
Fucking relationships don't make a bar -- but all those make Sinning's parents..
So far above you both, the weather's clever, and every drop I sends a heavy fall..
Can't either of you step to me. Now that's a fucking Pedi-Stall..
I'll take your bitch AND Control-Her. Like, "What the fuck did you tell me???"
Then put the pump in her back and laugh as I dump in her L3..

I have lavish puns! Your white, and your name is He whose name shall not be spoken? For trying to be orange, I'll leave you a vegetable like the carrot! This is Bugs Bunny vs. Daffy Duck!
I have lavish puns, and I'll laugh at sons! You need to elevate, press the panic button! This 'star will end dia' like the Spanish Sun!
I'm a christian, cleverest of souls! My holy ghost will kill you, then I'm severing your ghost!
I'm clever with the prose! Ironic I made hell freeze over, and 'put sick underground' like the devil had a cold!
This stork is history! I'm a dope rapper, that 'eat's mc's' but I don't want you! I'd rather have pork and pizza please!
My form's submissive please, I'll put a fork in this emcee, when I put 'cheesecake in a box' like New York Delivery!
I'll swing with a left hook, then swing with a big right! This is Dr. Seuss vs. Soulja Boy - you'll never have sick rhymes!
You're not even healthy, and I'll kill you with sick lines! My sick spits will 'give this fat kid the swine flu' then I'll put 'Sick in the Air' - you'll be better than me - when pigs fly!
I have season quotes, you think you're the best - with measly notes! I have magic swords and SpELLs, I'm Harry Potter and your Weasly, yo!
I'll put you in a cobra clutch with appeasing chokes! Please, my 'BAHS' (BARS) will have you screaming 'MAH' (MOM) when I sing! This sheep will kill this kid for trying to be THE GOAT!
I'm slicing metal, rhyming SETO! You're a puppet, man - like Getpetto!
My rhyming's settled! Jesus Christ walked on water, you swim in the pool with your shirt on - I walk on fire like the devil!

Them stretched lines about to sinacog to a grave yard, now we can easily see his rank.
This battle is 12 lines? but ur about to go overboard like you made ur bars walk the plank.
Pick a name and stick with it, the way you site hop, I can already tell you lack loyalty.
You'll never beat me, how are you sick with it? when u type like every faggot on rap royalty.
I'm getting tired of seeing his battles, you must be on bath salts if you think this dude is ill.
In war if we put all the faggots like him on the front lines, we're using them as a human shield.
it's a sin being whack, so you should be locked up, and don't ever think about leaving ya cage.
This's an exorcism, it's like I'm about to remove sin from my house without bringing the sage .
Gunplay from this pussy would be hilarious, I'm dying at the thought, this guy could soon load up.
His style cramped like a charlie horse, shit looks like Shaquille O Neal if he tried to do yoga.
I'll put this sinner in the dirt, now residing inside the only box where he can't repent to Satan.
To say he's longwinded is an understatement, because two lines from this noob is a dissertation.

im on the map as a legend for killing fools so pray for blessings
or im after your basin<--finding her in one of those can lead to major depression
goodluck break ya leg, battle you everyday on a different floor for an allegory
doctors'll be realigning ya limb thinking AHS same cast but different stories
you the snitch type? better tell if know where papi hiding the bricks
believe me, imma find out what sinew...even if i have cut through that shit
im the epitome of evil but had an epiphany to get my life right today
hold ya underwater until u floating up stream.. i got confused how to wash sin away
off memory i'll act out like dave chappelle when he larp on set
where'ever darknesses put'em in the same place as rick james..thats as dark as it gets
yo girl on me i gave her the dick, fucked her now she onna jihad
she will never push this deicide............for the love of god
you seriously want arson in ya pen game like me? ok lets get one thing clear
now that its directed at you we gonna see if this flame retarded or if sinsear
Old 06-05-2024, 12:11 AM   #563
Sinacog
Sini

I'm a '''JACK IN THE BOX''' I've ''SPRUNG'' into ''ACTION'' to ''COMMIT HOMICIDE''; I'm Osama Bin Laden; I put the 'BOMB INSIDE'; I'm ''GENOCIDE''; I killed a ''zillion angels'' with a ''DEMON'' CLAW; I'm the ''LORD of DEMONS'' I killed ''SCORCHING'' ''BLACK NIGGER'' LEGIONS; I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFIER'' ''BARS TANGLE'' with the ''ARCH RAINBOW'' ''LUGEUR MANEVEUR BURST'' I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I killed ''a zillion LEGIONS of ANGELS and DEMONS'' I MURDERED ''GALACTUS'' with a ''SPIKED BAT'' than ''SPAT'' in the ''FACE'' of the ''HUMAN RACE'' I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I killed a zillion angels and demons; I'm the ''BLASPHEMOUS'' ''DRAGON'' ''PEN'' I killed ''DANIEL'' in the ''LION'S DEN'' with ''***TUS'' ''PHLEGM'' I'm the invisible serpentine from the ''ARCHETYPE OF WAR'' I'm the ''demi-god'' from the ''FROLIC NIGHT OF SWORDS'' I'm the ''GENOCIDE'' of ''ALIENS'' I'm the ''DEMONIC DRAGON'' that ''KILLED" the ''DEMI-GOD FROM HELL'' I'm Lucifer the ''ARCH ANGEL'' I killed a ''THOUSAND'' SMILEY ''FACES'' I am the ''SOUND OF RA'' I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL'' DEVIL'S HORNS; I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I'm the ''ZILLION ANGELS" that were ''KILLED'' I am the ''LEGION'' of ''ANGELS''; I am the ''DEVIL'S'' HORNS; I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''PLANET'' of ''ALIENS''; I am the ''DEMON FROM HELL'' I am the demon ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the ''JACKHAMMER'' that 'SMASHED'' ''PLANET''; I am the ''DEMON OF ANGELS'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the ''DEMON FROM PLANET EARTH'' I am the ''DEMON FROM HELL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL''; I am *THE DEMON FROM HELL* I am the 'DRAGON PSYCHIC DEMON THAT KILLED ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER; MASTURBATED A PLANET OF ALIENS; ''JACK HAMMERED'' ''PONTIUS PILATE'' THAN MURDRED ''JESUS CHRIST" WITH A ''JACKHAMMER BLADE'' I am the 'ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the **DEMI-GOD FROM HELL** I KILLED ''THE ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER'' I am the ''DEVIL FROM the DEMI-GOD HELL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER'' I am the ''SENTIMENT OF EVIL'' I am the ''SENTIMENT OF EVIL'' and the 'SENTIMENT OF RASH'' I am the ''SENTIMENT OF RASH'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER'' I killed a zillion ''angels and demons'' with ''SCIMITARS AND BLADES'' ''ARMED WITH ABRASION'' I AM THE ''STAR OF DAVID'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER"' ''STAR OF PRAYING'' I AM ''THE STAR OF PRAYING'' I am the ''THE STAR OF PRAYING'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER''' I killed the ''STAFF OF MOSES'' with ''SERPENTINE TONGUE LASHING''
Old 06-05-2024, 12:14 AM   #564
Sinacog
Sini

I OWN THIS SITE!
Old 06-05-2024, 02:48 AM   #565
Sinacog
Sini

In the beginning of time and space, I'm erased..
Keys of time were bionic, unlocking scripts that were tectonic..
Earthquakes,, whirlwinds.. tornadoes..hurriacanes
ZILLIONS OF CALSULTIES IN THE BURNING RAIN..
I am AJ The menace.. i unlocked the doors of creation
Whores of the nation sucked my cock from the shores of a based beach
I am ECHELON.. I fucked hot woman for eons
A peon from the seas sconce..beach dog..
TILL.. I met a opponenet.. with components..
He was potent.. from the rageous oceans..
For the moment he wanted me to fight the omen
THE PLIGHT OF OCEANS, Posideon and Neptune
The trident of bread stew.. the highness of etched brew
I am king,, not you.. and I will bring the glory to my story..
WOMAN.. golden trophies.. golden keys.. golden kingdoms..
boldest sing some.. I AM SAMSON BREAKING TONGUES..
Forsaking suns.. the everlasting suns.. petro dancing suns
elctro magnet suns will never compete with attractice creatures
active features.. saddest seas churn.. I AM ECHELON..

AND AS SOON AS THE BOLDEST SING AS PASSED//
I'LL SEA THE GOLDEN KINGDOM ALAS//

For I am atrophy.. I've seen extradoniary things..
I've done war with spitting tongues..now it's time to EAT..

You dead Echelon, this is the Red Dawn, I'll leave said pawn with his head gone.
Better shut the fuck up and put the cartoons on, before I start to rip apart you with a this baboon palm!
No one want's to hear this sad goon's song! You'll be mad soon when you loss and I drag you out on the lawn.
Goon stand back, No one want's to hear this mentally disabled poon's damn tracks,
My raps like a tablespoon of Anthrax! I might strangle you with a mic cable soon, or come at you with a hand ax!
Call yourself 'Baby Fox' this crybaby lost, My flowcrazy watch and learn maybe, but you'll never catch up like lazy cops!
I lay you out like a checkered cloth w/ the Vektor or the Heckler & Kotch.
You a notch on my leather, you couldn't walk in the veterans socks!
Lyrically I put your head in my crotch, this is more than a loss, you got your coordinates crossed,
Get floored and tossed by this boss who will eat your organs while your subordinates watch!

my rhyming is nice, combining with lice.lycan of time
time will be mine.'box on the shelf'...like you're retiring twice!
i've won..you've followed lost..jew holocaust.
ju/jew is gassed up like the nazi jewish holocaust..
rhyming lord of drinks..timely lord of jinx
you've been wack since the dinosaurs extinct//
coke and daggars cloaked in robes and lavish
fuck your mom on a soaken matress..than put your broken ashes in a open cakset..
eye of the tiger; stab you with a dinosaur horn..and devils horn
This kid thought he 'won' this battle..but was 'LOST' in the eye of the storm
the air is fulfilled with your screaming; the ILL of a gleaming
The 'long nose' will kill you 'in the middle of no-where'..like you were killed by a demon..
I light fools..I'll kill you with a knife in a pipe duel..
you're a wack rapper that is about as 'hot' as a ice cube..
I'm a wicked demon.. sinister reaping..
you're a cum guzzler..cum dumpter..drinking semon..
you're a nerd at comic-con..solemn sconce.
you're slow as hell..while this demon is faster than ramadan..
Panther and snake..you're a bat hanging upside down with no legs.
this is comparing a lame nerd..to alexander the great..
Old 06-05-2024, 03:06 AM   #566
Sinacog
Sini

APPEASE THE NIGHT; SEAING BRIGHT LIGHTNING:APPEASING STRIKES!
LEAVE THE NIGHT; if we see 'MIRACLE WITH OPEN ARMS' It's JESUS CHRIST!
I do DAMAGE; STAMPEDE WITH ZEBRAS; LAVISH MATE WITH SAVAGE CHAINS!
I'll chop your cabbage mate; I'll cut this 'MEERKAT' like SIMBA ON A RAMPAGE!
YOUR A SIMPLETON; WITH SIMPLE FRIENDS; FICKLE WHEN?
Stenciled in with pencil sins! I'm taking down this 'MEER MORTAL' like Zeus in the OLYMPIANS!
SOAKED JACKED FOUNTAIN; IT'S THE LION FROM THE OPEN GASHED CLOAKED SACKED OUNCES!
Cloaked in daggars and scimitars! I'm turning 'MEER TO QUEER' FASTER THAN BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!
I AM PROCEEDING WITH LIGHTNING AND TEETHING: THE LIGHT OF THE EVENING!
THE PLIGHT IS DECEIVING; YOU'LL NEED A MIRACLE TO BEAT ME!

Its NO surprise fairy, that people want you to SHHHHHHH! Like a library
My punches will put ech down for a nappy's gotta realize shits about to get hairy
Ill splatter your brains like abstract art..then break ur bones n injure shit
Imma win quickly.. this loss here is easeL...& even he can picture it
Echelon is ugly af. If you think that pimple face is getting laid then lose faith
Chicks think this kid is so vile he could get sold on the corner as a 8th
Your shit is choppy n whack.. Not to mention he supplies fake hits
And his flow stalls so much people are lining up to take shits
This dude better get spiritual quick. before he catches these fast hands
Ech is in need of a prairie's going down like wildfires in grasslands
Old 06-05-2024, 03:07 AM   #567
Sinacog
Sini

Okay, Let's do this..

I have a ruthless plan, I'm the stupor plan..the blanket sands..
I'll give this cherry a sip, and bury 'Superman in the crypt'; and you still wouldn't be superman!
I was going to stop Disputer; now I killed the king with the lawful stupor
I'm a top abuser; when I'm 'POPPING CRYPT' like pop ups on computers!
I'll have you sold for price; bold as lice with a cobra slice
Soul on ice; I'm 'HOT AS HELL' while you're as cold as ice!
I'm a rapper; a attacker with attacking hatchets with rancor
I'm a dagger; I'm 'KICKING ENCRYPTION(SHIN)' like a HACKER!
I'm a demon that killed Jesus; I am dreaming
I am sea men; I'm 'KILLNG DATA' like deletion!

Fill his body with adderall now he upper echelon
You’re dope, I’m pure drugs ,steph curry this shot with the arm,in its best form
Every L that you’ve taken, flip it into stairs you’re stepped on
I’m rubber you are glue, you know the story’s moral
But that rubber reference meant I stretch arms
You want war, my thoughts Trump yours. get a grip like you got sweat palms, stop it
At least I’m giving you advice, your moms a goner and your dads fucked that’s a step mom logic
While you’re dressed to death, Beat you until you have no air, ironic he’ll keep on coffin
my wing span is 6’3 on 6 ft, I’m walking death and stretched punches ..long reach
Stepping to me you Walked down death row. Suge knight you off the roof for odd speech

Let’s get some votes!
Old 06-05-2024, 05:54 AM   #568
Sinacog
Sini

DONE!
Old 06-07-2024, 06:02 AM   #569
Sinacog
Sini

Default EvilMinDed vs. Revolution

I'm a leper with buzz! Kind of like Dante, only my fire is black
I ate the sire for snack because my raps are phat/fat, and I GOT A GAT//
Preposterous MC, megatripolis MC< destroying SUPERMAN in a fight//
SIn of life, been the guy -- when we shake hands, is the only time we're TIGHTt(BEFORE A FIGHT)//
I'm OSMOSIS JONES, COLD AS A FROZE SNACK from TOKOYO..
Bomb the show, CON THE FLOW -- like a CIGARETTE, I'LL SMOKE THIS JOKE//
go for broke.. I'm SINACOG. i've been the GOD -- no apprenticess..
APPREHENSION BITCH == cat a log(CATALOUGE) cus this PUSSY is apprehension BITCH!!
I'm the oXYMORON of the game, destroying lames, the joy of pain..
THE DEPLOY OF RAIN, I'll GO INSANE.. for TOYS THAT AIM//
I'm the APPREHNSION KID, stop while you can -- I'm the stupor man//
It's the HUMOR STAN, breaking banshee;s in half, with automatic wrath//

.. EVILMINDED..

REVOLUTON --

Is that all you can conjure with poor posture,, like NYYORK SCHOLARS//
Poor roger,, got my aim than COMPUTER COMMUNCATION DEVICES.. surprises!!//
I'm the automatic spin, the spin the bottle..full throttle//
COLD BOTTLES, and SMOKE MODELS.. show RAMBO//
I'm the OMNIPOTENT BEING,, cancer to this site like AIDS//
You're gonna' pay like wages.. you're gonna' stay like stages(FREIGHT)..
I'm the light at the end of the tunnel, i funnel shots of energy//
BRAIN TELEPATHY, brain chemestry, aims steadily at weaponary//
Old 06-10-2024, 01:05 AM   #570
Sinacog
Sini

Sesmic purple cloud; Ox smoke and fire; flame and smoke for higher
Have your sword cut with blade thrust; I slash so fast; I turn the terrain dust
Babe lust; sex a succubus; with gluttonous punishment
Succumb to a succubus; I have the same sword; a demon rummaged through hundreds with
Play your cards right; I'm a Djinn; see through jokers and jokers
I'll strike your Adam's apple; smoke a choker; turn your provoke to choker
I'm a demon swordsman; I hear screaming serpents; this fox halts their seamless swirming
My demonic tongue; speak a sermon; defeat the worthless
I'm a demon fox; that killed the snake in the Garden of Eden
My 3rd eye see's your bargain for reason; but my bloody sword screams the water of Jesus
The night and day are scared of me; that's why I create light and darkness
My light is darkness; my synchronicity fights your karma
Eye of Sinai; my heart of gold touched Midas's heart
I'm the 666; the light in the mark; with silent remark
I'm solace lyrics; it takes my demonic tongue to fold your lyric
A lonesome seer kid; with the soul of my sword; I put my heart through the holy spirit
Old 06-10-2024, 10:33 PM   #571
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

You are a legitimate weirdo, who craves attention and is nothing without online text forums. This culture is near extinct go outside touch grass and get a life man.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 04:47 AM   #572
Sinacog
Sini

I am The God of Israel, my power expands through universes
I am unstoppable, using my strength to kill the slute of vermin
The earth is my rod, my shadow expands beyond dimensions
My moral compass is immaculate, I can never turn to the wrong direction
I create new wonders from the tip of my finger
Humans, animals, landscapes with elegant features
I solve all puzzles handed my way, no need to examine my faith
I halt all fiery lakes, I'm the sire of fate, killing every ravenous snake
I was there since Adam and Eve, I built the heavenly Kingdom for me
I wasted no time, creating the seas, and plains, for freedom for thee
I know no boundaries, to any enemy, the wrath I seize
To create new earth's, casting the seven seas and continents, with no blasphemies
Israel is my creation, my people are worthy of blessings
Nothing can stop them, the earth is their presence
My depth is abysmal, from Noah, Jonah, Moses, and Jesus Christ
Join me, and together with my reaching might, we will seize the light!

Hell's sword, hell's combustion; hell's flame; hell's flames
I am hell's flames; hell's conundrum; hell's plague; hell's plain
I am hell's sword; I killed a billion angels on the shores of revelation
I am devestation; the evisceration of a plantation of angels
I am the sin of man; the sin of hope; the sin of wrath
I compelled sin to commit suicide; with a rope and sword
I am sin at the bottom of a well; I am sin itself
I am sin in water; sin in wind; sin in earth; sin in fire
I am hell's sword; hell's phoenix; hell's drum
I've killed thousands on the field of hell's scorn
I am hell's temple; the fellowship of hell's sword
I killed a thousand eagles with hell's sword

Verse 1 ~

Hell's blade; hell's scimitar; I am the anti-christ of scimitars
I've been the czar; empty scmiitars become full with gumption in hell
I am hell's spawn; hell's needle; I am a steeple
I am a cathedral; smoking byzatine smoke from my iris
I am the iris of death; the iris of guilf
I killed thousands of devils with the salt in the wound
I melted hell's axe; hell's back; backpeddaled through hell's flame
I killed hell's flame with hell's scimitar; hell's scimitar is at large
I bombed hell with scimitars and blades; scimitars and blades
I killed thousands of devils and demons with besieging reason
I am the winter season; I am alabaster stone
I am the unknown in darkness; thoughtless

Verse 2 ~

I am hell's scimitar; hell's blade; hell's beast
I killed a thousand angels with golden halos
I am the sconce of fire; the sconce of light
I killed thousands of biblical beasts with biblical tyranny
I am hell's scimitar; hell's blade
I am hell's beast; hell's biblical plague
I am the king of hell; the king of darkness
i am hell's kingdom; a kingdom of gluttonous gluttony

Verse 3 ~

I am hell's pit; I am hell's beast
I am a uglyblue scimitar of lust and deciet
I am a succulent freak; a scimitar of death
I am a scimitar of breaths; the scimitar of death
I am a scimitar of death; the scimitar at large
I killed thousands of demons and devils with a scmitar
I am the succulent seed; the seed of light
I am a seed of light; shining bright

Verse 4 ~

I am hell's seed; hell's breed; hell's embryo
I am hell's scimitar; hell's beast
I killed thousands of angels and demons
I am a devil with a scimitar; hanging horsemen
I am the biblical beast with critical speech
I am the besieging thorn of malice and deceit
I am the dangerous scimitar of danger beckon
I am a dangerous scimitar at large in war

Black Age -

I have rummaging sound..suns and nouns..a hundred crowns
Summon summon(it) clouds..forget a hole..I dumped your ass on the fucking ground..
I'm a classic rapper..hazardous attacks..attacks the bankers with warhammers..
I war stanzas with sword classics..you're on crack..like a crack addict..
I puncture wounds..summon suns and a hundred suns..to summon moons
I have a hundred moons..I'm the shadow..when the sun eclipses the moon..
I attack rappers..crack addicts..with candy rappers..attack rappers with warhammers
I war with dinosaurs and spinosaurous rex's..I'll put you in line like court bankers..
I'm a warhammers..attack rappers and attack rappers..attack rappers..
Grab swords and hatchets..than attack rappers..with thor's hammer..
I attack rappers..attack rappers..attack rappers..your black backwards
Defense mechanism dissect a rhythm..black schism for the chinese algorithm..
I attack rappers..attack rappers..attack rappers..your ass backwards..
I ran through green hills with serene gleam..I pulled the rabbit from the black hat..
I'm a noun rappers..attack assbackwards rappers with warhammers..
I tore rappers with dinosaur spines..than tore a color from a warhammer..
I'm the narccassit from the sea of life..sea the night..seals will cry..
For I'm a shark with a warhammer..hammerhead with a warhammer..
I cut the cord of a freaking' sword..ended wars..with warhammers..
I'm sayain/saying..I war rappers..don't be the judge of me..I ended the war with a WARHAMMER..

Chise Hatori -

I attack blue? Yellow is served? I get what I deserve!
Hello with bursts? I'm the chello from the yellow reserve!
Part the seas with a harp and tree; alarm the seas
Charm the seas with a harp and tree; alarm the seas
Charm the seas with a harp and tree; arm the boats?.
I'm the alarming chode fresh out the west coast.?(MORE?)(YES?,)#TONGUEKISSING

BLUE -

I'M the alarming rapper with war hammers that tore stanzas
Alarming gadgets with parting ratchets; warhammers that tore stanzas?.
I attack rappers with alarming tangets; defense mechanism dissect a rhythm
Tectonic plate movement; groovy smoothie padoodi doodi?.
#MORE.

+

Woke up feeling faceless, face up...
...he was still wearing her make up.

She was still scared from the break up, but engaged him as he surfaced death.
Teenage angst, adverse effects....she said, "You have the worstest breath!"
"Dead.", he laughed. His thirst was next. This cycle happened daily...
Jonny drank to free his mind, and they'd break up when he'd get crazy.

She'd go to work, he'd start to remember:
The center of life was affording the pleasure.
He tried to stay positive but folded to pressure..
He'd enter the strife...which, one day, was a letter:

"The shade of your eyes....and a love just as tender..
The splendor of time means today is a treasure.
Go on with confidence. Without me, you're better."

Into the breezy night, he closed his eyes. At last......exhaled.
What was this lasting hell? If casting spells, his magic failed.
'A ghastly, tragic tale.', he thought to self, and blamed the smack.
'I help others, but I can't help myself. How lame is that?'

Blaming 'hurt' but exchanging dearth. The pain's a jerk.
Smacked his head, he felt change was worse, his brain berserk.
A new aim in life? To play the clerk and receive the bawling..
End is calling. "But I never fall!!!",....he screamed, falling.

With a heart that we should document and art that chose to show us peace,
He posted his final piece, 'Pathetic', then drove out of the scene.
I know that he didn't mean to---.........I'll let him flow, it's supposed to be...:
"A part of me was poetry. Poetic prose imposed on me."

Poetic? No, it hurts to see. Death is living with the consequence.
How many awful kids were spitting, driven to rob you of your opulence?

He looked out, it was the milky way. He sat upon it....daunted.
The place was haunted, a silky stain, he dashed and laughed at comets.

R.I.P.

His unbroken promise: he would remain in passing lives he'd met.
After earth there was everlasting breath. How fair, the air was wet.

"Well, I guess there's a million things that I could cry about inside...
But I won't cry for fear of stardust creeping, leaking out my eyes."
Wax-poetic tithes. He's speaking to our grieving side,
In sheets of rhyme. He was bleak but, 'to each their own'...right? (a lonely lie).

After earth? Im still wondering what came before it..
..Wondering how this blundering came. Was Jonny the informant?
The thundering then kissed the rain and took my friend from me..
My apologies, "our friend". You see, it hasn't been easy..

Jonny's death was worthless if, after earth, there isn't peace.
Let's hope there is. I'll always preach of Jonny, one of our elites.

--
Old 06-12-2024, 04:50 AM   #573
Sinacog
Sini

Sinister liege, intellectual ingenius; brilliant serpentine in a white wedding gown
Predict nouns and verbs, sounds absurd; found the earth in tangent times; saddest blind
Saddest eye, did not bat a eye; lavished cries of alabaster and onyx
Smoking the chronic, onyx scythes split Grim Reaper skulls in half; guffaw a laugh
Archipelago demon; split islands in half, wrath of a Spanish devil and seraphim
Blaring kin, fair the wind; seer of schism and wisdom; listen a minute
Hush and blush a winter summit; sister love it; I have peace and flowers in the hundreds
Winds of change, sea the rain; sea the day; sea the grass is greener on both sides of the terrain
Onyx scythe and sword; brandish knives with accord of lavished alabaster
Saddest laughter; swords and scimitars were the birth of daggers
Embellish tangent times; on yellow dust and onyx scythes; polka dot pajamas
Soalken plots of ransom, handsome winter summits of winter foxes and devils
Socrates and Aristotle level; conquer levels of metal swords and scimitars
Blue scimitars of rune and alabaster; saddest laughter; blue the matter
For when lavished alabaster dances in snape; we have saddest laughter

Ascended from dementia', rendering light; i ascend in the night; birthing the sky
i'm learning the chime of the bells of church, my name rings bells; seldom worth
hell is birthed, melodies dance on melodies; abundance of heartbreak and sound
for the sake i pronounce my self king; prince of darkness; spitting jargon
i have minuscule and whimsical speech; i prosper and ponder; listen and teach
sinister preach; for the good of this man will preach the eviliest deeds
conjure black magic with black apparatus; sang tragic love songs during fasting
for the quench of water, and the taste of fish; are everlasting
malice is profound in my speech; i preach to crowds of sinful people
may you abide by sin; for none of you are worthy of the opposite; sought a fish
ponder living by myself; inherit wealth from the gods; i am a devil in a wedding gown
surrounding woman with prince of darkness aura; aurora borealis oh' aurora borealis
watch sinful prayers levitate from sinister preachers; for once they can look at this seether
for as long as my spanish ethic is spontaneous with fire; i will be a leader
sin is whimsical; watch it slither with the wind to my conscious
for as long as light is shining brighter than sin; i see in the darkness..

for i am darkness..

Mind's eye, concubine; grab a knife and shot the sky
pots of pies, through trials and tribulations..i've had lots of try's
meditate to heaven's gates, pre-meditate on cakes and ice cream
the decorative luxury suite decor was the icying on the cake
slicing through a fake..finest ballad..to the ballad of the clouds in skies
proud of cry's, frolic through days with astounding light
monarchy of the century, blizzard flurry's of wind gusts sail boats
for when the ball dropped on the balancing beam..we'd hail boats
symmetry king blessing a ring, frolic in luxury lingerie
for when the mouth of a leper, builds peppers; i paved the way
devils are my saving grace, use holy water to bathe my face
for i am the hero of a prophet's philosopher; to save the day
golden hands touch a fortress of light, well in rescend
for my destiny is to fly with the bird's and ascend..

Butterfly's flutter by, heaven is beautiful in abundance; angels fly in happiness
this young chap' is astounding, counting the burning stars in the sky; there are stars in my eye
i see the light in the eye of the storm, i transform from boy to angel; doves fly around my body
i am proud and folly, a fish swimming in god's sea
beauty flourishes the terrain and landscape; rendering light
angels fly passed fluffy white clouds; the holy spirit is free
the light occupies heaven's gates, turning the yellow gates, white
i am andrew flores, singing angelic songs; playing a chello in light
i have a white sword to let freedom dance on seas; angels fly by
for white puffy clouds, and doves, and angels dance in the sky
the light occupies heaven's floor, gleam is in sight
for we are the night, and we see the light
Old 06-12-2024, 04:55 AM   #574
Sinacog
Sini

It’s time I’m SMACKIN’ THIS DUDE, u WACK N IT’S TRUE u’re only mad at this CRACKER CAUSE OOOH he’s BLACKER THAN U!! Fuel’s never said the N-word n it makes him SICKER THAN SIN how i’d get a hood pass QUICKER THAN HIM!! This is how u SOUND A WIN, “Shots will go down” at the pub i FOUND HIM IN, no accident when I “Bump into Kwon” n KILL THE QUEER “Arms; held up” like I’m not tryn’a SPILL MY BEER moving through a CROWDED INN!! U “Move n light” like ur tires made the SWITCH TO CHROME. Ur a “Predatory spider; acting tough on the web” but in reality just a BITCH AT HOME!! I say I’m the GREATEST N I’M FIRE u say u’re: “Running away from home cause ur moms a RAPIST N A LIAR”!! Don’t know why u’re worried ‘bout me having u BLOCKED FOR, u need to worry more about making sure u’ve got a LOCKED DOOR!! I’d say u’re a virgin but it SEEMS ISN’T TRUE. “U’re getting pussy every night”… when ur mom CREEPS IN UR ROOM!! WELP DUDE what does ur absentee Father say about it? Or is he around to HELP TO?!! I may come across CALM N THEN WELL u’ll be “Cut up worse” than parents of emo’s seeing their children HARMIN’ THEMSELVES!! I’m giving u a BEATING THE WORSE WAY. The only “Pain u bring to domes” is mild headaches from READING UR “WORDPLAY”!! When u step on the field, the LAUGHTER IS STRONG. My bars are like baseballs.. U don’t catch them till AFTER THEY’RE GONE!! Crying n chat ‘cause u “Don’t fit in” n blame it on everyone SNAKING W/ HATE, IT’S NOT FAIR N we all tried explaining the truth; ur something no one wants “Kept around” like BAKING A CAKE IN A SQUARE TIN!! Odin n Punchlines go together like ciGARS N SMOKE when i snap, I’ll leave this “Tit; lopsided” like a BRA IS BROKE. Smiling at the page n ur profile pic, shit even u know ur BARS A JOKE!! This DUDE IS IRRELEVANT, calling himself “Quantum physics” was just RUDE N INELEGANT since having Einstein for an avy’s the only time he’d ever be VIEWED AS INTELLIGENT!! U‘ve “Wicked thoughts 'bout ur moms”, mind full of EVILNESS, CONFESS how u hit the chat up w/ crys of rape but CHEATED US CONTEXT since u left-out, after ur moms “Stuck her cunt in ur face” u developed an ‘EAT-A-PUSS’ COMPLEX!! [Oedipus Complex] Doesn’t matter what this MAN DO w/ all the truth I'm “Bringing; tears to his eyes” like SHAMPOO!! When u “Come; spitten” is it in a BOOTH OR A BASEMENT? I called him a retard n he got Mad Offended… guess there’s some TRUTH TO THE STATEMENT! This body has been “Chalked up to; Child's play” like YOUTH ON THE PAVEMENT!!

Why do ya'll HYPE HIS EGO? I told him to send 32... “He wanted 16” LIKE A PAEDO!! “All that crap you're pushing's a collected waste” Quit THINKING YOU'RE HECTIC, MASK. 'Fore I've you “Linked w/ a bag” an I don't mean ensuring your SHITTING IS KEPT INTACT Cause when it comes to “Actions vs shit talk?” you couldn't “Back yours up” FITTING A SEPTIC TANK!! I'm here to help him “Lose that heavyweight status”... KUDOS ON THE PLEDGE, DUDE KNOWS I'M THE BEST at “Dropping sweet bars in the box” w/o removing his GLUCOSE FROM THE FRIDGE! Why'd you back out of the LBT?... WHO KNOWS W/ THIS WRETCH, 'cept when the “Card was drawn” YOU FROZE LIKE A SKETCH! I guess Student must've pushed you TO CLOSE TO THE 'EDGE'!! When I come w/ a GUN IN HIS RANGE he'll be 'bent outta shape', no CONTORTIONIST GIMMICKS, Reap 'holding pockets' like RUNNING W/ CHANGE cause 'when it comes to bars? He's a bitch'... like SUBORDINATES IN PRISON!! *pause* Ya'll gone HYPE HIM NOW? But he can't “Handle-the-hits”, he's fragile-as-shit, only took “Four bars of Xan” to completely WIPE HIM OUT!! Hows he's “Catching a light buzz at the top?” its a SIMPLE SCHEME BRUH, IT'S FLYPAPER! No matter what height he climbs to, he'll “Always be on the outside; looking in” like WINDOW CLEANERS & SKYSCRAPERS!!

Why's the DUMMY BOTHER?? He's “Lite, across the top” like SUNNY WATERS!! Mans lines are CONSISTENT W/ CAPS, It's everyone else's fault his COMMITMENT HAS LAPSED but those 'blame games' will “Fire back in his face” if he says its cause the EQUIPMENT IS CRAP when Testing-his-fate he's Flexing-his-weight but needs help or an ASSITANT W/ THAT, we'd only see him get “Heads bouncing back, from bars” at the gym when the RESISTANT BAND SNAPS!! MM? Show PASSION IN THE THREADs YOU, be SPAZZIN' W/ THE LEAD TOO? Please...40's “Crews-in the Atlantic” 'running out of air', hope their CABIN HAS SOME HEAD ROOM “Teams drowning” held CAPTIVE IN THEIR BEDROOM “Yous-in the Titanic” as Bricks GASSIN' ALL YOU'VE SAID, DUDE you're just another Edward Smith, the CAPTAIN OF A DEAD CREW!! So whats next? I suppose this vaGINA'S A DRAGON? Please... this “Flaming cunt” some TYPE OF A CHALLENGE? if this “Pussy's firing rounds, on stage” it's during his Ping Pong act on CHINA'S GOT TALENT!! I spend time CHOPPING MY STEMS FOR THEIR DROPS. He spends time HOPPING A FENCE FROM THE COPS an as his “Bejeweled denim-jacket gets torn” s'only time this queer DROPPING SOME GEMS OFF THE TOP!! You're the “Face of wars?” then its clear COMBAT NEEDS FACE LIFTS! If 40 “Blow up, underground” its BOMB TRAPS IN BASEMENTS. This fags so dumb when the cpt said: “Autopilot is engaged” he replied: Oh My God, CONGRATULATIONS!! I Ain't “Putting new-life in this dead bitch” so when you SEE ME, HOE, CARRY A GUN cause when shit pop-off, s'like i'mma Raise-the-dead as you Face-the-lead i'll “Put a Round in ya back” like that TV SHOW, WARRIOR NUN!! Punches? You'll TRY AN SHOUT OR BOAST but I predict you'll be LYING IN YOUR POST. You're “LB's Trump”...just another bitch CRYING ABOUT VOTES!! I'm GRILLIN' THIS LAME who only “Write sick when he sign in” cause he's ILL IN HIS NAME! I got the SKILL AN THE AIM to start KILLIN' HIS DAME, i'll “Shoot his bitch in the mouth”, have her SPILLIN' SOME BRAIN!! I've “Given him the brush” so many times by now, i guess he's making a comPLAINT, HE NEEDED THIS BOUT but it's a TAINT WE NEEDED TO COUNT cause that '9%-of-his-tourney-run i-resent-from-that-sorely-cunt' what i AIN'T DEFEATED THE DOUBT? Like it's hard to “Grasp the picture” Bruh... you got One vote from PAINT'S DELETED ACCOUNT!! So 40 “Buzzing w/ the punches?” I just LAUGH AT HIM AN SUGGEST IT's “A lot of shit talk” from someone who's ABDOMENs THAT CONGESTED 'cause if he ever had a “Hand-in some fly hits?” it was as an AFRICAN SLAP CONTESTANT!!

vs.

This is one of my first time dissing someone;; I KISS THE SUN and split a pun; you couldn't ''move the crowd'' as LIL WAYNE;; split your pain; shoot this DAME!! I split the CANE;; I SNIFF COCAINE!! You sniff a bitch's ass like the bitch you are; you never held a fucking knife; and opened a butterfly DOOR; suffer guy more; SPLIT THE SKY; and this guy'll suffer like OGRE's verses a samurai sword -- you never beat me in your wildest dreams;; you from the ninth dimension; and running it clean with zombies and spleens; spiel the drum; heal the sun;; and here I COME!: LIKE KINGDOM CUM/COME// all over your girls face; if that's your wife; more power to me as I DEVOUR your spleen;; and ''SPLIT YOUR WIG'' like COWBOYS AND INDIANS I'm MOLFOY AND EMINEM;; you're ALTOIDS AND TABLOIUDS without joy of winning wins! I'm spitting phlegm to cut you to smithereens; I've been the king; serene ZING SEREEN ZING SEREENE ZING!
I'll kill your joy' like PURSUIT TO HAPPINESS: AND MAKE you cry on your front lawn like your girls GUCCI(SHAVE) I'm the DOCTOR OF RHYMES: CONQUERING NINES: BLASTING A MATIC TURNING THIS LB ADDICT TO FABRIC CUZ HE's all faggots and maggots/////

I'm the PRISON RAPE AND PRISON ESCAPE.. schscm will rape.. i'm nothing and something.. the dutch master.. that rust plaster to kill bazookas and rpg's.. I STAR THESE FEATS.. like basketball players.. ratchet ball slayer.. catalouge maker... raquet/racket ball taker.. I put holes in ''BALLS'' like wiffle ball.. sniff this baal and you'll get a PITCHFORK through your fucking ribcage with this rage! IN THIS CAGE! I'm SINACOG I've been at large.. punchline after punchline.. crunch time it's crunch time! I'm the analaog stick on your controller.. so red rover red rover.. come over.. I'm nothing and something.. the apache indian chief ahead of the curb like ''GOOD DRIVERS'' HOOD DRIVER AND GOOD SNIPERS!! I snipe a baal like ''HELL SNIPERS'' BELL TYPERS AND HELL WriterS1!! I'm SINACOG.. I'm undefeated like learning how to tie my shoes bymyself I'm the GOOD WEALTH,. THE GOOD HEALTH AND THE GOOD BELT!! I snip snip snip and snipe snipe snipe ships ships ships that rip rip rip.. burning the HOLOCAUST TO A CRISP CRISP CRISP WITH WRITS WRITS WRTIS I created the GERMAN HOLOCAUST with burning fire sconce..as the HEBREW GOD.. with few flaws.. I'm nothing and something the german lugar maneauber burning rubbers..

I ''OPEN UP WITH SURPRISES"' like JACK IN THE BOX's than ''BOX YOU IN THE FACE'' like a ''PUNCH'' I'm ONE PUNCH MAN''SAITAMA WITH THE PEN'' gashes with the phlegm;; this is the ORDER OF THE PHOENIX;; I am a GENIUS with a genius penis;;GASHES AND FLASHES VAGINA FLAPS and CLITORISES fucking your girl to smithereens.. like it's byzatine and my penis is a gullotine.. I'm not dissing anyone inparitcular just dissing AIR/HEIR is when you diss me;; the heir of the throne in text battling..I'm SO FAMOUS.. that you're ''FAME MISS'' HALLIEEJUAH FOR MORE AND AMEN.. you're more like the OMEN.. ''I'm 666'' will..i'm 33'' and burning MC'S. it's curtains when I'm bursting MC's.. GALACTIC trade federation was burnt to a crisp.. shoved a laser bullet up the DEATH STAR with breath bars and ''BREATH SPARS'' I'm SINACOG I"VE BEEN AT LARGE'' I'm thE DEMON KING./. kss the ring kiss the ring kiss the ring! kiss the zing! KISS THE ZING KISS THE ZING!! I RHYME OFFTHETOP LIKE JOHN CENA;; get it he's a wrestlelar and a MC.. rhyming off the top of the ''ROPE''LIKE JOHN CENA IBOMB MC'S LIKE MILTARY GAMES FOR THE IPHONE UR IN MYZONE WITH MICROPHONES THAN I''ll turn you to styrofoams i'm in the zone burning microphones!!
Old 06-12-2024, 05:54 AM   #575
Sinacog
Sini

BRAND NEW HARDSHIP, like a ship filled with ''NIGGERS', pull the trigger on NIGGAS -- put down a syringe like a ''OLD SKOOL VET!! OLD SKOOL SEX in this bitch, like a ''DILDO'"! I have ILL FLOWS -- KILL FLOWS --BILLED FLOWS -- kill those DEMON INTELLIGENCE NIGGAS WITH INSECT INTELLIGENCE! -- ILL NEGLIGENCE A NEPHLIM pulling the head of NIGGAZ< I NEED PROTIEN BUY A SMOOTHIE from smoothie king, I'm NETcee's king, kiss the ring, I'm pulling holsters, and automatics with clever tactics, whatever antics, BILLED FLOWS with acrobatics -- pop more uzi's than the government, HOVER GENTS, with underwater classics than ILL PULL SOMETHING STRAIGHT FROM HELL, make HELL FREEZE OVER than melt the ice to form a OCEAN, devotion motion, oceans devotion -- I'm killing SCREAM NIGGAS with machine guns, serene sun -- POPPING MORE PUSSY THAN THE SUN, i'll pull a gun, strip bitches like magazines, frantic screams, trampolines, and tackle(TAC COOL) schemes, scream the trumpets, stand triumphant, -- pull more magazines than stealing from the holster, it's like a fucking ROLLERCOASTER, you kknow it's over with ROLLER HOLSTERS, steam roll niggas with a fucking catipillar, on snake and worm niggas, kill niggas with triggas!

Dis a incoherant mess coz wut COG HAS WRITTENs' FOOLISH, theres nothing intelligent bout ur F paper, so STOP THAT LYRIC BULLSHIT, coz Im "expelling Sin" like if GOD WAS PRINCIPLE's SCHOOL BITCH! Sayin the N word alot, when COG SPEAKING WITH THESE TEETH, sayin the same w/ other words, Im STOPPING HIS READING SPEECH, ur like Selena Gomez's "Love Song", u keep playing ON REPEAT-PEAT-PEAT-PEAT! U were born in 1956, BITCH YOUR'E WAY THERE, i " dont care if ur a mix of black n white" I HIT THIS LAME SQUARE, on this " older man's top in half" like how I SPLIT YOUR GRAY HAIR! You talk "underwater" but you'll be DOOMED IN IT, no "sea creature" wanna hear you play mermaid FLUTES N SHIT, they dont "wanna be fed by your sand which sounds" cuz you cant even TUNE A FISH! I beat you everytime before, giving your WORLD WITH THE HITS SIR, how depressing that YUR SHIT IN THIS..MISTER, coz ur "sadder than" the GIRL IN YOUR PICTURE! Coz you suck, fuck this GUY WHOS' A WEAKLING, no matter how much DUDE LIKES TO GO THINKING, hes the best, but DUDE WRITES LIGHT AND NOT SEEING, that you can "knife a bannana infront of a monkey" and he still wouldnt FIND YOU A'PEALING! Even if u own a glock, no way ya GUN GON' KILL SHIT, so "throwing away a KFC bread" the only time you DUMP A BUSCUIT

I'll leave you open like a football, I KILL FOOT TALLS BY MAKING THEM SQUEAL IN THE KNEE; I am radiation not a mutant; I am prudent with nuisance's like jewish population with fumes and shit; you got a lot of gumption facing me; chasing thee!?? I'm erasing leagues with razor sharp claws that tear apart maws; fairing charcoal when I blare a bar stool; take care apostle's and I'll blare the nozzle; share a bottle of liquor; and I"LL LIQUID SWORD THE NIGGER: go figure; like models and shit; throttle and spit; fossils will RIP; I'm tenacious as spitter; razor sharp splinters; care to heart niggers; I'm opening niggers like them opening a can of whoop ass instead of beans; serene things; I'm capable of leveling mountains and drinking diet coke fountains; the riot smoke counts than!?? I'm taking care of niggers; like babysitting; AND I BLARE THE NOZZLE twice when I eat the cajun rice; I'm not to be fucked with;; suck cock; not dick;; I eat out woman like taking a girl out for dinner; GO FIGURES(FIGURES); I'm a apostle of GOD; JESUS CHRIST!?? seas the light and I tear apart maws(MOSS); I'm the open nigger; smoking dinner; I CUT attractions like scraping roller coasters you know it's over//

My verse be raising roofs & CLASSIFIEDas GROWING STORM he buys Shit in thrifts shops for more I’ll “Make his Style Fold" like I’m doing -9 to 5 in CHLOTHING STORE!! Ima hard Hitter get the FLOOR BEEN RIPPED-ALIENDE RULE..he hungry for W's POOR THING JUST get TORTILLA SOUP Once he hears the “K-POP” Sin will start TOURING w/ a KOREAN GROUP!! Ima a boss! 80's baby watch me WALK TO a BOX CHEVY ready to WithDRAW ALL STOCK MONEY- he's nowhere been Great I Guess Everyone was "Write /right about him “Don’t have to compose his AUTOBIOGRAPHY!! I'll Screen your body I ain’t mean a DRUG SERVE COLD TEST, Lord , Comatose false report: You're Presumed dead. nOW REST in COLD SWEAT, YO! So now You’re on Blinds? Lol dang! I “Never seen a bitch with such Watery Drop” since SZA SOS TOUR!!! This Castaway’s only Shelter is a makehut shift hut w/ a TONGUE DRIED UP & BRUSHED ON CROWN SHELL Throwing More Shades than the SUN VISORS CYCLED HOUSES: Cancel ya ‘Srauta rituals ‘& them lame ass bars cuz you Only “Bring that fire” in a SURVIVOR TRIBAL COUNCIL!! I beasting Crimes of Grindelwald in EXCITING SCENES khanon chin dish: I’ll eat ya “body w/ a Fork” no THAI CUISINE!!
Old 06-12-2024, 03:19 PM   #576
Sinacog
Sini

You're gonna' die 'high as shit' like smoking coke in court! You will 'never see the light prosper' like a death note retort~!
My left quotes will cork! Send dope support! You'll see this 'life coming to a end above the clouds' like abortions for storks~!
It's like your burned and blinded by hell's flame, you'll never see the light! You couldn't see 'Anzel the Angel' in a gleaming night~!
My left blade will seize your life! 'Grimm will fall to divinity' like The Reaper falling to Jesus Christ~!
I sing and sung! My gleam's above! You couldn't 'reach for the stars dreaming' if you dreamed above~!
With your hands, you're never seeing love! Stop salivating, I'll 'end your throat with a blade' when this serpent talks in tongues~!
Even if you sailor moon, you'll never be forming crews! You just 'don't fit with bars' like dinosaurs in zoo's~!
My lightning form will ruse! You're greener than environs, envious and mad; you couldn't 'make a girl wet' in the early morning dew~!
I'm a rapping kid! With classic spits! Who can't 'write or spit' 'cough' 'cough' 'YOU'; couldn't spit sick with asthma drips~!
I'm a pianist! That will slash this kid! You're so weak, you're the type to still 'throw punches' as a pacifist~!
My dollar has signs! I spit 'wack raps' when I rock with a rhyme~!
You're name couldn't 'ring bells' if you talked with a chime! Please, 'you couldn't these fly kicks hovering over you' if we fought for a line~!
Old 06-12-2024, 03:21 PM   #577
Sinacog
Sini

I'm ordering CHICKEN NUGGETS, each dunk in the SPICY SAUCE another hundred rappers clobbered in a slobber knocker like porn sex EPISODES; snipe valiant writers in a cypher like a fucking cobra viper; soda sniper;; OOZING FLUIDS ON every druid making them malfunction on the conjunction planet as I EAT A SANDWHICH and repeat the banquet like teaching SALADS HOW TO CHIMICHANGA INto chipolotle sauce ;; i'm the boss; chimicuangua sauce in the slobber knocker hall; dip ship; I RIP SHIT AND RIP CLITS OFF CLITIROIS LIKE CLIT A WRIST LIKE SPIDERMAN; I'm the damn slaveship that slavewhipped 1000 degree's I am the key; I am in the league; the awesome man; cause avalanches of snow down on the fucking sand; I am the damn; SPIDERMAN VS. BATMAN will end the DC VS. MARVEL UNIVERSE: AND I'm the cunieform; the UNICORN that stabbed it's horn in the fucking dork reading the comic book;; I'm the ''HOOK"" on the song;; the book of a song; the shookest emcee; is a rook to this HOT RAPPER from the look of it's all DAPS CUZ"!! I AM SINACOG I've been at large eating chickenuggets with tagalongs.. SINACOG BEEN AT LARGE SINACOG BEEN AT LARGE SINACOG BEEN AT LARGE ADD ME TO YOUR CATALOUFE TRAPAJOHN MANTIS SONG ***A BALLS

this cat calls himself "SinaCog", yeah, im finna TAKE YA TA CHURCH// dropped 2 open 16s, takin piss like R Kelly ACHIN TO BURST// I was "immaculate conception," you was SWITCHED AT BIRTH// You might "go the distance" but whats an INCH OF GIRTH?// This BITCH IS HURT cause he DOESN'T COMPARED// Show his bitch a DICK THAT WORKS and "COMES" PREPARED// You're HOPELESSly FALLIN from GREAT HEIGHTS LIKE 911// Lookin HOMELESS and WALLOWIN, GAY RIGHTS LIKE WHY'D YA LET HIM// FUCK YOU SO TERRIBLY, this dick is bleeding like I BOTCHED YA VASECTOMY// dudes got a kid in his pfp NONCE, YOU CAN'T STEP TO ME// You seem out your depth, like DOROTHY, KANSAS// Your bars are hungry, this "great depression" left you HORRIBLY FAMISHED// FEEDIN VECTOR 45acp into your BLEEDIN RECTUM// my job is "FEEDIN STREET BUMS" hamburgers and you can't EVEN GET ONE// BEER PONG on the table but the BALLS IN MY BAG// I'm getting CHEERED ON and I ain't even givin ALL THAT I HAVE// I'm no MATHEMATICIAN but its "ALL ADDIN UP"// he steals his DADS PRESCRIPTIONS cause he CAN'T GET IT UP// I'll say a PRAYER FOR THIS KID, though I'm KNOWN TO BE ATHEIST// call me "PLAYER" IN THIS BITCH cause im GLOWIN TILL THE GAME IS LIT/ I CAME WITH THE SHIT, YOU LEFT// THIS GAY LITTLE BITCH IS F'd!!!!!!

I ''BATTLE STANZAS'' cobra stance.. COMMANDO DANcE>.. I am the damn.. LANDO's LAND.. VADER GRIP with the laser tip.. vader snip.. darth vader tip.. I am SINACOG.. I've been the small apache indian chief from the pen/pin and the queef.. commanding the brief zenboite pen' dragon from the zygote and meat.. I am SINACOG... commander of letsbeef.. eating whataburger patties to stay fit with the chief's.. it's LUDaCIRS in the red light distrcist.. I fuck a slut after slut in the gut after gut.. leave them in a hut after hut.. cause... I'm the hut after hut.. PIZZA HUT.. I am the dutch.. duck and cover when I throw a grenade! OH! YOURE AFRAID! SHOWING THE FLAKE IN your BOWL OF CORN FLAkeS or FROSTED FLAKES..get.. ur a frosted flake..ur've been afraid!.. I am SINACOG the apache indian chief.. throwing tomahawks at molotivs and other chiefs in the hood.. in assassin hood fashion.. I am ratchet cold handler off the shoulder socket like ''TRANSFORMERS'' a damn former elite from netcee's..than I bet sea the eel's and elephants on let's beef I eat.. and get the indian tusk and sin-sin ful musk.. the sinacog I've been at large drinking milk shakes and deer rape. I've been great and good in the ''HOOD''

This "underweight" DUDES ON A "TRIP" like all he do is sit inside JUST BINGE TWIN PEAKS// Boutta smoke this FOOL LIKE A "ZIP" i don't FUCK WIT PIPSQUEAKS// I'll send you to mars like COD KNOCKBACK WARS// Can't get a "OUNCE" OF MY RESPECT// so while he DROPS WACK BARS i take him to my HOUSE OF DIALECT// this cat gon "pop" like the DIRTY BUBBLE// thinkin "should i call the police? i HEARD HES TROUBLE"// Get raped like a MJ VICTIM in neverLAND RANCH// Your bars make me SICK BRUH, the CANDYMAN CAN'T// he thinks i did my worst but ive JUS GOTTEN STARTED// gonna drop him like a "hard r" CUZ COG IS RETARDED// Its brutal when Ice Bear's fingerprints ARE ON THE SCENE// But the only thing "cold" is your bars, really, they ARE BORIN ME// You're CORNY, G, mindset of a HORNY TEEN// Screamin bout his mom, talm bout this WHORE IS MEAN// Ice is gonna maul you, the GORE GALORE IS A HORROR SCENE// Terrifying you to the core while i STALK MY PREY// Thought you'd get an easy win? NOT TODAY!// Its funny how your little ATTEMPTS TO CHAIN RHYMES make as much since as conversing with TWO CHIMPS AT THE SAME TIME// Sitting on a keyboard talking racist trash with your BEERISH GUT// The "cogs" stopped turning in your head, i guess the "GEAR IS STUCK"