Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2024, 06:21 AM   #3481
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I ENTICE with w(r)aps like ''FAST FOOD'' I AIRCRAFT WITH MACHINE GUNS than ''SHOOT YOU'' I don't salute Hitler' I salute the ''THE DEVIL'' I shot JFK and Donald Trump together and they were in ''HELL'' forever; I tortured the 'ANTI CHRIST'' with catish knives; than called christianity a ''pussy' because demons didn't exist before the ''MASTURBATING CANDLELIGHT'' I am torture' I tortured a zillion angels and demons; than flew/flu into heaven; when ''ANGELS FLY'' GOD SAID; till' I turned into a DOVE; I'm the nocturnal Demon screaming in a white beaming light; I was there during the passion of the christ laughing at Jesus Christ; I shot down aircrafts with flare w(r)aps than conjured black magic on white magicians; I sliced oceans' and sediment with devotion and rhetoric; I killed a legion of warlocks and witches with swords and the sickest; I'm the blaring wizard; In a white winter blizzard; I *ATE* twin popsicles; when I pop sickle and kill a YETI; I'm the nocturnal demon screaming in a legion of angels and demons; I tortured Jesus Christ with the HOLY SPIRIT; I am the chameleon who was tortured for a zillion years; I tortured my peprpetrator for a EON; I'm the blaring sin; the blaring sin; I tortured myself with the heir of sin/

I've seen so much hate/ when rappers can't face/ That there dreams fading away/ wanting to be the next Nas, Biggie, Pac, Eminem, but got no swag/ just another way to waste ur days instead of raise for the moment/ make it golden make sure u own it/ ur lack of intellect is bogus/ I'm a tiger who has his focus on u/ I'm like freddy comin for you ready to slice u up into some stew/ while i stew some thoughts on new plots/ on stupid muther fuckers who always thinking with there cock/ No wonder you loss, ya girl/ not like you know how to make her feel like she with you on top of the world/ Times precious when triggered I'm wreckless an wreck this emcees spirit/ SSssHhhh.... nothing you can't feel it or hear it stick it in gear bitch/ your fears glitched you appear to smell like a sewer ditch/ looking like a fiend a regular custy the type i'm not trusting/ you all WHACKED OUT so i put you on BLAST NOW/ because i'm THAT LOUD when shooting off my mouth/ you lucky it isn't a chrome Piece to your dome there will go your teeth/ I'm always in a rage like a monster locked in a cage but then released/ out into the world causing destruction, NOT PEACE/ Got it G gotta be cautious around KB/ cuz his BPD will make you rest in peace/ you can't get the best of me! TEST ME PLEASE:)
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 06:23 AM   #3482
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'm coming with ''ATAGONIZING VERSES'' like Bat-man batter up -- did you ''eat the cake'' back at the ''BATTER SIZE INVESTMENT'' -- CHECK -- you couldn't ''beat me up'' -- ''UPPERCUTTING ME'' with Bare Ryu or Kazuya -- you're a ''BUTTERCUP loveley''-- I'll FUCK YOU UP'' if you fucking ''WANT TO TOUCH ME'' this isn't to anyone but the ''WEBSITE'' I ''DEAD MICS'' with ''PESTICIDE'' I'll move you ''PEST ASIDE'' -- it's more than over when it's ''FIN'' it's like you grinded to nothing on a ''SHARK' it's GRIN -- was actually a ''SAD FACE'' and said 'you have ''BAD TASTE'' kill yourself you ''ZIN'' before I ''KILL YOUR HEALTH AGAIN'' I'll ''fuck you up UGLY'' you're nothing to me -- and when I NEED SOMETHING TO EAT -- I EAT FUCKING TURKEY and SALAMI SANDWHICHES -- in the DAMN KITCHEN WHERE your mom cooks me damn breakfast -- you fucking idiot -- the last thing I want to hear is -- this is a ''draw'' only time it's a draw(DRAWL) it's when you're speaking or when I'm in a coloring book manerism -- you're the saddest victim -- clash of schisms -- ALGORITHM -- for I'll 'slap the bitch that doesn't feed me'' not 'feeds me'' -- feed me critique -- and I'll defeat you with my cleats -- I'm the shiek warlord seething with MC'S//

Ok, I get the pic, now its time to move on/ When everyone see Is a thumb down, am pulling the trigger it ain't just to "boo" ya'll/ Call my glock "ciggarete," u get smoked from this LOOSE DRAW/ cuz fuckin with the led(lead), u better off to walk a mile on broken glass without no fucken shoes on/ I'll tie a c4 to a bull's horn and make it run through u/ Right before you become dearly departed, wave goodbye like "TOODLES"/ No fucken doubt my screws' loose,the pics I put together "with crafted(witchcrafted)"lines its like I practice VOODOO/ fuck sayn "Shit gone crazy" buh my DOO-DOO gone CUCKOO and drill your top with enough hole it will look like a new clothe design on BOO HOO/ thought you where a gangsta? went to the hood asking and they where all like WHO YOU?i am know coming with the sticks, against you i will pop more metal than the rockband of GOO GOO/. you still a newbie, i have stayed here long enough am now oldheads bully, once i raise the toolie? i will leave you with a hole in the middle like most cookie/ am armed fully, nikka you can't face the new me, once this arm is raised, click! click! erase you like censoring on Japanese...pussy!
Old 06-12-2024, 05:44 AM   #3483
Sinacog
Sini

Devil's swordsman, rebel courses; live a life of amnesty and brilliance; brilliant serpetine
search the seas; burning glee; serpentine's slither in the wrists of monuments and obelisks
scimitars of blue rune cut the cloth of time; robbed the three blind mice; of cheese and rice
see the night's evening light; appease the white; see the light and darkness in catharsis
lavished aristocrat; slashing diplomats; sadness shifts the days and rays of honored light
days of blackness and white blanket over midnight; the sound of thieves proud my sheik
incense incest; probably cause of deaths is swordsman devil; smorgasbord and metal
fire to wind and brushes of strokes of genius; clothe the sheik of robes of genius
clothed in serene mystique gleamed crosses and earrings; seer clings to his past artifacts
carve the niche in czar's of sugar; conquer palaces and kingdoms of stars and moons
stars and moons; stars and suns; stars and revolution of stars and moon cycles
the horsemen of the northern border; horde swords but are no match for a devilsh swordsman
apocalypse thrives on tomorrow; devils and gins prosper with sound minds; and good souls
I am a lavished black devil; with a sword of talent and malice; slashing backwards on the ravas
ponder night break; somber night shade; we exhaust the amataresu fire; with good souls
For when hell's flame enveloped a solstice; we're holding the solace

ravenous speech, tangents besiege, swimming the seas; sipiddy di; tripping off bongs
sleeping with Sirens, the siege of Osiris; beneath the tides of change; sleeping in islands
feasts on the climate; seeing a diamond; freezing a island beneath the besieger
freezing the seethed; beneath a besieger; hold diamonds in the rough; with soft hands
silent swears on the promised land; calm in sand; solemn hand; solemn plan
sentiment armistice; battle besiegers beneath the sea with splendor and resplendence
omniscient wing; hold Brutus the traitor as handsome ransom with Judas's scimitar
drank the elixir in front of cupid; besieged ares and Hermes for seclusion
solemn plan; promised land; beneath the shinning seas; island of seas
island of seas; oh island of seas; paradise in the archipelago's and trees
see the days of gleaming rays; see the gates of heaven and paradise
roll the dice of solstice price; boldest knight; sought your soul on ice
battle demons and gins as devil with metal sword; settle scores; settle war
bread is scarce; water is cleansed; I eat meals; and drink water in seclusion
battle a mirage with a illusion; amnesty is priced at handsome ransoms
seldom fathom; recollect thoughts with the effigy of lavish

cross terrains with a cross and chain, lost terrain, lost terrain to the law of rain; cross a chain
lost in vain on purpose, serpent worthless, serpentine in green and blue grass; brew wrath
profuse laugh, laugh at sadistic scythes and reapers; seek urns in the burn of hell
learn to dwell; discern a spell; firm and well; burn frost dragons in a pit of despair
burn a welt; burning crosses and double crosses in a burning hell; where scorchers melt
terrains of rain; rain rains upside down and from clouds above; sound a dove
proud as lust; proud of lust; devour concubines of seadogs and scallawags
brandish dragons and serpents; fox gin; with the shroud of turin's blade
bathe with a priest in a water baptism; baptize my devil's tail in hell's flame
bells rang, bells chimed; devour souls of dark arbor; solemn reign in Solomon's temple
conquer embezzled; you have a blade caught in a temple; magic blades slash at men in a temple
magic slash blades slashing men; ride levitathan through waves of war and wage
I am the Vatican's assassin; killing guards of harbor relish in jealousy and salt
I am zealous as malt; christian arch bishop; magic cards deceive not trick
for it is my wrath and fury of my blade terrain; scalawags get slashed in half
for the baths of men in draft; are slashed with the wind in half and laugh..
Old 06-12-2024, 05:48 AM   #3484
Sinacog
Sini

I'm the hazardous w(R)ap -- CONCOMITANT SEETHE; STEGASOROUS WITH T-REX RAPTOR AND VELISORAPTOR W(r)ap -- THE W(R)APPER from the disease of the breeze; THE CONCOMITANT SEETHE -- THE BRONCOSOUROUS LEAVE; I'm nothing and something -- I'm the butter peacon of w(r)ap eating *FRUITS* and *VEGETABLES* to *STAY* *FIT* in battle w(R)AP -- calamity spills -- vampire spills -- comitant seethe -- fond with the leaves; gone with the breeze -- I'm onyx w(R)APPER -- battle rapper from the scorn of w(R)AP -- you're nothing and something -- *NUTTIN* and *SOME THING* -- I *BLACK OUT* WHEN I BATTLE* you *BLACKOUT* when I battle and a *PUNCH LINE* you i the face -- I'm onyx stature bubonic w*RAPPER) gone with ABRACADABARA ON GOES ABRACADABRA -- I'm the concomitant seethe of w(R)AP -- I'm the octagon of w(R)AP -- pentacost of w(r)ap -- JINX THE GOD OF WRAP -- onyx wrapper -- bubonic plague of wrap -- I'm the HUGE BLUE SCIMITAR WRAP -- the GOD OF WRAP -- I ate the GOD WRAP -- he was roasted in the brazen bull than ate as the golden callf -- GOLDEN CHICKENS yell (GOD( and run away -- I yell FACADE than run away -- I kill chickens with a scimitar -- I BEHADED a chicken with a scimitar -- I ATE THE DEW OF MAN WITH THE DEW OF WRAP--

U caught me at the wrong moment like I was STEALING OR CHEATING but I'm FEELING MAD HEATED cuz "in a flash I'll strike til u DC's/decease" to have a VILLAIN DEFEATED! (tryna chill wit da team) and realized my old shit is KILLIN YA RECENTS I'm too REAL TO BE DECENT "so u even landing one blow on me even during this beatdown" is STILL A ACHIEVEMENT! And next time u write getcha rhyming right or "like a sprite's ur type" don't SPILL N DELETE IT! Wanna talk guns? Fuck shooting em. Just watch em CHILL ON DA CEMENT. "Tryna be hard so I can put a hole in em" say I'm DRILLING DA CEMENT! U ain't ILL WIT CONCRETE SPITS not even as a EEL IN THE DEEP END "metal make u snooze in a lake or tombs" cuz that's STEEL/still WHERE U SLEEPIN! Watch. He'll go down "a downward slope" since HE'LL/hill ACT THE STEEPEST?! U being "scared to fuck" only way u "close to pussy" ain't a GIRL THAT U KEEPIN! Had to go off top that's in both ways cuz 1, FELLA IM KEYIN and 2, SHREDDIN DAT DEFENSE off top again "chew da pen seal/pencil" I'll put LEAD WHERE YA TEETH IS til u BLED OR UR LEAKIN since u wanna be like "Scarface" I'll leave u DEAD WIT YA PIECES or like "the one scene with the chainsaw"....RESTING IN PIECES!!!!! EZ
Old 06-12-2024, 07:51 AM   #3485
Sinacog
Sini

I'll slash you with a switch blade; I'll stitch you with a stitch maze
Your shit's fake; I looked in your mom's SONOGRAM..you were bitch made..
I have soft punches..heavy handed..my method's brandished..
I sever faggots.. I'll make you 'RED SUN' like the burning star of a nether planet..
I'm rummaging planets..doing blundering damage..under the canvas..
You'll plummet to ashes..if 'Synopsis'(Son Op Sis')..the romantic story is your fucking your hand
I'm a pious object; on a pious conquest..iris sparks sings
Alliance conquest..'Sun is fake..science project..
I'll have you plummet to bits..rummage with sin..
Plummet to bits..you're not son of a gun..you're son of a bitch..
I rummage suns..succulent suns..summon suns..with a hundred hums..
Plummet puns through summoned suns..I 'gave you 12'..how's that for a 'SON'..

Fuck it,

Body bag <--- You'll end up in that after the shotty blast. Hell, I don't know Ech'
You not my dog.. So you know what to expect w/ a stick inya mouth & I tell you go fetch
No sweat off my brow.. No respect for this Clown as you're hit with the pride of multiple left rights
IT was a scary scene after the action beat ya to a pulp.. I SMILE. 'Least you died living ya best life
I'm strong with the blunt force. No Jedi or SITH, just SickInTheHead. Nevermind the avatar
You the Nicest to serve me? Yeah, a drink. Ironic you far from decent enough to have a bar
Your last battle was a no - show... Who knows tho... I wouldn't consider that impeding trouble
My fists - perfect ARChetypes for this match. I Noah couple punches'll have you seeing double
I'm under the canvas? I'll paint a perfect portrait with one.. observe a vivid illustration
With no hesitation I'll draw a sword before I swing it at Ech' & sketch your decapitation
Who don't appreciate a good rom-com? A Man and woman meet.. We know how this shits played
You forgot the script & it's my Move, E.. Adam shame on this Eve I'ma rip bones from ya rib cage

My flow is art; you've grown apart from God with a Rosa Park (Rose a Park)
My flow is dark; I've 'carved my niche' in Noah's Ark....
I eat pristine apples; glistening's pristine apples
You're about as 'ugly' as Noah in the Sistine Chapel
You're a joke like Elf; I'm a bomber with stealth
If Noah crosses one line; he won't cross 12...
Ponder the lines of pariah's; male gumption
I'm flyer than a fly in Australia;you're about as fly as a fly in Australia..
I'm pious in form; iris with horns
You're a wet nigger faggot..you're about as wet as a island of storms..
I'll rip you to bits; tear your wrists
I'm a storm..eat a taste of shiet..
Round in the bag no questioning that, Echellon playing with giants will get you stepped on.
Gassed on exxon, will get you flexed on, this homo rapper about as real as press-ons,
Poppin my cherry all over this fucks face, he already knows how the gun tastes.
The loved ones drew close as he lost his glucose, from my hand two rose, (peace)
Roasted like a duck, now stick your nuts between your legs and cluck,
He tried to sucker punch me, fucked around and missed me, but some punk sissy said he snuck me,
Your very lucky I didn’t blast your ass yet, that night had to bust into your mom’s nasty ass snatch,
This guy really thinks he’s an anime, until I beat his ass the color purple like Anna-mae,
You’re barely a threat, basic bitch at best, you broke the rules and still started this thread,
Kill spree said you’re irrelevant and can’t even vote till you review the requirements.
Take a good look at this dumb dumb, Kill Spree already DQ’d him so I’ve already won son,
But I won’t be a no show like this Mofo, but he beat you so I’ll be like me too,

I'm drinking orange soda; pouring vodka; wearing a four leaf clover
My rhymes are over! The answer is 'NO'..you'll never hear 'YES'..like Noah!
I have a broken promise; soaken pajamas with oceans promise
Soaked in ganja! You don't 'NO' NOTHING..like Nostradamus..
I have death quotes; rhetoric tongue spitter from the etched notes
I'll crush you to bread yoke! 'NO' is in my Notebook like Death note
My sonnets are ransom; conjure a black planet than jackhammer a planet
Rapping' is raptor! You have a 'problem' like Osama Bin Laden..
I have lucid flows..I'll kill you with lucid quotes..
You're not 'NOAH" from the bible..you're 'NOAH' from Yu Gi Oh!

I'm blaring wit'! I share a gift! Blaring kid, that'll snare your drift!~
Prepare to shift! I'll 'crucify Grimm on the boards' like a heretic!

I'm fulfilling your end! You're 'green with envy' like the concealment of zen!
I'm the thrill for your end! I'll have this kid 'reaping what he sows' like He whose name shall not be spoken killing a thread!!~ (think!)

I have pro tools for your beat bub! I'm vocal with elite snubs!
Loco with the heat grub! If 'Z fighter in the air' we're talking Goku and Vegeta!~

I harbor a demon! I'm a Lemarchand with the star cross of Jesus!
Embarking with reason! You're marked as a heathen, you're the worm in the Garden of Eden!~

I fulfill my wealth! I have water and grass to conceal my health!
I'm thrill in stealth! And when it comes to rap, you'll 'hang it up' when you kill yourself!~

You're a pot head! And I got water, and I got bread!
I shot lead! I'll make you lose so much 'oxygen so fast' you're gonna' think you're in space - not dead!~

you're a joke here..

Clowned by Hall of famers and bums alike, so u reaching my prime...never!
I mean ...the nerds mock you, we even hear the awkward laugh...Kawhi Leonard

more than a few berate you, laser scope infrared on ya dome, due to breakthrough
Go at ya temple...left Sinacog with a dot on the head, u wont know WHO to pray to

I been to your town, and saw no proof of any grit in your past
just a bunch of pussies shakin', all I ever saw in Sin city was ass

bitch, ya girl love my diamonds, her taking flicks led to giving Bop on the spot
made her come home wit me, even before the cam could drop on the Roc

ya moms sobbin' by ya coffin, though all is hopeless for this faggot ressurectin'
only way the bitch goin' bring sins up in this box, is with a catholic confession

..whats impressing Grimm, is me stooping to ya level wont hold reference when...
I gave u 6 bars of of death, and my prides the only reason u wont get a 7Th, sin

I'm 'RED AS HELL: BUGGING WAGON; I have a WAR SICKLE killing this TUBBY FAGGOT
Suck a Scrotum full of semon; I'm a 'demon snake' and your a 'UGLY DRAGON'

I'm evil; crushing you to 'BUG JUICE'; I have a ugly scimitar blade to 'CUT YOU'
When you ordered lunch; I was LIKE 'FUCK YOU'; You call yourself a 'TEXT GOD' so you should probably 'PHONE IN YOUR LINES' when this 'DEMON' TOUCH YOU

My glamour is wicked; eat the sands of time; asthma is wicked
Your sad as a misfit; I'll show you what's sharp and SOLID; with a 'HAMMER AND SICKLE'

I wear the best ATTIRE; on a quest for black magic with hexes and choirs
I'm the best as rhymer; I'll ''POUR/POOR GASOLINE'' on You; BECAUSE YOUR LESS THAN FIRE

I'm a bitch in a rapping spar! Switch to a rapping czar! You couldn't drive for the road to success with the concealment of savage cars!
I battle bars with ravas spars! Try to bark up the wrong tree with this pussy cat, dog - and I'll turn you to the bitch in your avatar!

I'm a cool vet, I drool vets! You couldn't be sharp with the pencil with a school set! Even if you were a bitch, you couldn't duel vets!
I school vets with cool jets! I'm a ravas pussy cat that'll euthanize this old school vet!

I throw grenades rookie! Get a chain whooping! This vet can't beat a brave rookie!
I have great goodies! Bitch please, you don't shoot magnums! I'll kill you with a blade pussy!

I slay assaults! Throw grenades to halt! I'm a angel from sodom and gommorah, you better be afraid of salt!
I have a brave revolt for great insults! You don't shoot guns and shank blades! You couldn't swing the metal - playing golf!

I'm blaring with a rap, the snare will hit your back! I spit fire, blaring with a rap!
I'm tearing through your back! I'll hit you with 8 shots, this is 1-12 not 9-11 - this is another terrorist attack!

My raps greater! Snap flavors! I'll grab the hammer, and put money on your head - that's a flat wager!
I flat fakers with shank wagers! You're name is Ronin and you shoot guns? Bitch please, I'll kill you with a blade - like battousai the man slayer!

I'll have you passed out on a song beach, long beach, smoking your own smoke by a palm tree, you fall like fall leaves, even with Siri you couldn't match my song speech!
One slip will hit your wall/cheek! I heard in high-school you were a hall geek! With a rap sheet! But with that 'checkered past' he's up against a G now..so how you going to be a 'King on a chessboard' when you jump the wrong piece!

I'm as serene as a glass! Pristine from a wrath! I spit 'gibberish jargon' and it's still gleam as a laugh!
I have the Sistine Chapel's clasp! My tongue is as sharp as blades of grass, I'm a serpentine in the grass!
I laugh at compels! You wizard's trying to charm a priest, come pack with a spells! You can't grasp my compel!
My wrath will compel, I'm laughing in hell! I'm precious from a dove, I'm a Seraphim; and I was baptized in hell!
I'm sick and sharpest, wicked sharpness! Licking Davy Crockets eye sockets as the prince of darkness!
I have the sickest sharpness! I'm the sickest drogon'! Lemarchand's could suck my baby penis, and still couldn't spit my jargon!
I embezzled heathens! My depth's believing! The best deceiving serpentine with the crest of Jesus!
I'll have jest for reason, in the winter season! I'm a black devil possessing demons!
I ride a wave! I'm precise with chains! I'm a angel in heaven, crying rain!
My life is brave! My rhymes are great, my flows are the tides of change!!
I ascend from freights! Apprehend the light and render scribes!
I'm etching rhymes on pantomimes! And this seer will 'read your palm' then end your life!!
Old 06-12-2024, 03:13 PM   #3486
Sinacog
Sini

BATTLE FOR BROKENHALO..

Broken halo must be a fable because you're not a angel
I'll punch you at the speed of LIGHT.. snot will dangle
I never lost a battle before, you're a bore fest..
Only time you're tongue is hot.. is when you're eating smores/vexed
I snore yes! broken halo will not survive this battle..
BROKEN HALO? I'm the ''GOLDEN CALF''.. the shrine of cattle..
I killed you a long time ago.. it's the in the bible..
I'm so old school.. you fucking bitch.. i got ''heads spinning'' like EXORCIST..
I'm opening a can of whoop ass. beans..
I DRIVE BY with a pistol..the win(D) whistles..
I've always been better than you.. severing dudes..
BETTER THAN SCROUGE? I'm ''SCREAM"" sever your que/cute..
I'm the omiscent being; kiss the ring..
I said it in the setup.. but kiss the ring of the blissful king
I am SINACOG/ECHELON.. a slug fest..
I'm gonna' send you the a place worst than hell..//BUG NEST//

I'm come in piece/peace like ISLAM with automatic weapons and machinery
I am hickory.. sickening defeat of my weapon is not history
I'm a komodo dragon that knows taijitsu and karate
MIGHT HIT YOU with zimbabwe..and split you like a cantaloupe..
FANS ARE JOKES unless they give me a eyefull
Time till be my duel.. been at it since highschool..
I am the eyefull, the rightful demon of the dark
DEMON OF DARKNESS DEFEATING THE HEARTLESS LIKE EATING CATHARSIS..
I'm known as a weapon of mass destruction.. a vast eruption..
CASKET BLUDGONED from the heir/air of the throne
I'm coming home.. I'm in the zone like football
Benn at it since I was a foot tall..

I'm a ''DEMON CATHEDRAL'' I am the demon of devil's; I am the demon from hell; I am the demon from hell with anguish and banishment; I am the hazardous demon with comcomitant seethe; I am the demon with comcomitant seethe; I am the gaseous sea breeze from the land of green grassy hills; I am the concomitant seethe demon; I am the demon from the gaseous sea breeze; I am the demon from a demon cathedral; I killed eight zillion people in ashes cathedral's and steeple's; I am the demon from hell; I am the demon devil from hell; I am the demon devil from hell; I ''MURDERED'' ten zillion angels and demons; I am the angel and demon from hell; I am heaven's pasture; I am heaven's pasture; I am heaven's pasture; I am a demon and devil from hell; I am a demon and devil from hell; I am a demon and devil from hell; I am a demon and devil from hell; I am the ''ASTONISHING'' singing' kingdom; I am the astonishing singing kingdom; I am the banishment of demon's and devil's; I am the kingdom of sea's; I am the kingdom of hell; I am the kingdom of heaven; I am the kingdom of sentiment of ''EVIL''; I am the banishment of a kingdom of hell; I am a kingdom of heaven; I am a kingdom of heaven and hell; I am a kingdom of heaven and hell;

"I am the Demon from hell and I am the demon from cell and I am a demon thats pale and I am"Womp womp womp womp STFU!!!/ Who TF let this TROLL BATTLE/Im finna make his SOUL RATTLE/ Talkin all this demon mysterious black magic shit and he from Santa Barbara ������������ Im finna bring the truth out him Im finna make his SOUL TATTLE / You racist prick sayin you the "KILLER OF NIGGERS" wigger please.You aint killin shit.You fake as a $200 CHINCHILLA/ Ill beat the emo out of you and bring you back to REALITY/You think you a real devil worshipper cus you in the dark about ya SEXUALITY ������/ What you want sympathy for all this anger that you FESTERED?/ Sayin the same shit over and over.Tf is you a BROKEN RECORD?/ What the cat got ya tongue? Causing all that GIBBERISH YOU SPITTIN?/ Caught this weirdo in the yard tryna fuck somebody KITTEN/ Silly ass pulled out a wand tried to make me DISSAPEAR/ I spun around appeared wit glock and he got dropped just lika A TEAR/Now dinners ready so get out ya parents basement and go UPSTAIRS TO EAT/ And stop wearing that black hoodie at the table..Ya mom said it gives her the creeps/ Fake ass Marilyn Manson .He get paid FOR WHAT HE DO/ But we hate your whole approach...BRO YOU GET SLAYED FOR WHAT YOU DO!! ������

I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the ''DEMON AND DEVIL''; I am the astonishing creation of oceans' and land; I am the devotion of man and the erosion of sand; I am the potion that drank Moses's staff; I am the omen of wrath who crashed a boat with a wrath*RAFT*; I am the demon from hell spelling/spelling abracadabra; I am the demon from hell from the oceans' of fire where Satan was baptised; a cathedral steeple chapel apple is *ATE* as I'm the *SNAKE OF EDEN*; I am the awake of demons from the screaming legions of angels and demons; I am the demon spelling/spelling abracadabra; I am the angel and demon and devil from the oceans' of blood; I am the devotion of abrabian rugs; the omen of *LOVE* the potence of arabian rugs hanging ghastly *KU KLUX KLAN MEMBER'S*; I am the voodoo hex slayer; I am the devotion of oceans' exploding' and eroding the oceans' of *OMEN*; I am the number *666*; I am the triple sixer; I am the *DEMON IN A CATHEDRAL*; I am the besieging of the *EVENING OF EVIL*; I SHOT LASERS AND EYE BEAMS from the protector of *ICE CREAM*; I am the pretendor of evil; I *HUMPED* and killed a *CATHEDRAL*; I am more evil than the flames of a *STUPID VERSE* and satan and lucifier fusing like *GOKU AND VEGETA*;

Youre talkin "bible scriptures" IN LIKE LEVITICUS, but da "holy word aint supportIN THY "SIN" IN SCRIPTS, because youll get "stuck gettin fuckd in da demons world" INSIDE "INSIDIUS" . Your raps are horrible but ITS A LESS BIT ERIE, it makes "highschoolers wanna commit suicide" WITH THE NECK SLIT NEAR ME, n u "still couldnt fighure out "13 Reasons Why" like THIS A NETFLIX SERIES. I cant tell you that SIN COGs' WEAK BRO! hes "lying about who he is" THIS DOG CHEATS YO, but "Ill find out his true identity inplanted w/ a matrix bug" IN COG....NEATO! (Incognito). You lost a ton of battles cuz this BICH SUCKS THAT LAME, HELL! it "wont lead you to votes" IN A CAMPAIN TRAIL. Stupid guy with a "religious verse" youll get SLAYED WITHIN, youre usless "like fake hebrew money" thats PAPER THIN, coz you "so bad at change" Jesus wont even PAY FOR SIN. When I BUST, YOULL HEAR IT....coz now u a "ghost" from DUST, SO FEAR THIS, "the devil pounding Cog's soul" he just CRUSHed YOUR SPIRIT. Alright no more religious references, but think of me as a Grizzly you get SCARED THIS LINE so once I "eat ya and claw yo ass up" just BEAR IN MIND. He think he "shootin gats?" but SIN BE A SILLY DON, coz da " only time you pop pop pop that thang " is dancin to a CHRISTINA MILIAN SONG....(mm)

THE SYLLABLE LORD: SYLLABLE SWORD: THE ANGUISH OF DEMONS AND ANGELS: THE STEEPLE CATHEDRAL OF PEOPLE COMMITING SUICIDE; THE OMNICIDE AND HOMICIDE OF GENOCIDE: FROM THE PESTILENCE SPEWING RHETORIC OF DEFICIT; THE EMBELLISHMENT OF CELIBATE SWORDS KILLING ARMOR'D SILK LORDS FROM GRIFFING SCRAPING THROUGH SWORDS: THE LORD OF THE FLYS: CONJURING RHYMES: CONJURING DARKNESS: CONJURING BLACKNESS: THE ATTACK OF HABITAT: RATCHET BITCHES WITH STITCHES AND BRIDGES BURNING WHEN I KILL TROLLS IN THE WIN(D) OR URNING DJINN'S AND HOLY GHOSTS~PENTACOST: ASCEND THE ACOST: DESCEND FROM THE FOG TO END THE LOSS OF THE ASCENDANT; GOD: FOR I AM THE LORD OF THE FLYS: ACCORD OF THE RHYMES: LORD OF THE FLYS FORCING THE RHYMES OF THE ACCORD OF A SWORD OF LIGHT: FOR I AM THE SENTIMENT SENTENCE OF RHETORIC: SPEWING PESTILENCE FROM THE ASCENDANT OF SPEWING PESTILENCE: SPEWING PESTILENCE: SPEWING PESTILENCE: SPEWING PESTILENCE: SPEWING PESTILENCE; SPEWING PESTILENCE: DEFICIT; DEFICIT: DEFICIT; DEFICIT; DEFICIT: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC; SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING RHETORIC: SPEWING PESTILENCE

Oh God, Shut the fuck up! You spewed enough, NOW YA WITNESS….. U made ur way ON A HITLIST. This A SYLLABLE LORD Or A DRIBBLING BORE? I'll TAKE EM TO DA COURT. and LAY EM ON DA FLOOR. HOMICIDE from ur HOMIES SIDE. GOD RIDDEN. DA COVI' Attacked. A CAVIAT pog GO WITH EM. I think it's chilling, it begins at the end. Like when u say shit, Or u meet a new friend. But hey i hope ur okay. Right now ur spitting a bidat. Writing on someone else's shit. As shit they would say. Time to EXPOSE THIS fairy like a. pair of crockers. cut the sole off this barker. Drum roll Cause I'm CORROSIVE,I'm HELLA TOXIC. It's a PARADOX WITH. A gun trigger like a noggin to COCK WITH. So you and ur father can put 2 heads together to start with. REALLY LOVEBIRDS, u thought me a lot.Who knew rap battles could be won with FILIBUSTERS, i thought, content mattered. I fucken wanna a challenge not wins served on a platter! Plus at the end OF DA DAY REAL POWER CAN TAKE YA AWAY; WILL POWER CAN MAKE YA OKAY? God willing. Plus maybe gods black with a back tat mad at ya bratz. Maybe he don't exist & you'll always be full of shit like u spit. Maybe ur all alone and this world is just it. Reading words from a LUNATIC. Saying nothing new cause you KNEW THIS SHIT.

I'm CAPTAIN AMERICA: CAUSING HYSTERIA: I'm the pleged DEMON: THE DEAD DEMON; Holding more barrels than pirahnnas and apples; nirvana in chapels end like cars when they snap duels; I end emcee's period questinon mark exclamation point; the serpent's purpose is to berserk the worthless; I'm more BERSERK than the anime; go berserk like the anime; and bring a SLEDGEHAMMER TO YOUR SHATTERED FACE: in the OCTAGON; I'm killing OCTO MOM: i gave birth to a three headed dragon to battle KING KONG AND GODZILLA: PING PONG AND PLIGHT SNICKERS: like I'm breaking candy; and stating SPACE BEAMS; RACE KING: TASTE CLEAN; HATE ME; MADE ZING1 I'm the opium sniffer from the COKE DELIVER: SMOKE RIVERS AND COKE DEALERS: I'm the omniscient being from the MADE/MAID KING// I'm a zillion years old; feeling birth control without the pills; sound of KILL: is proud of kills; I'm the syllable spitter; COCONUT RIVERS: and broken cut dealers; I'm a king planet; I'm KING PLANET; with the AZIAITC APPARATUS; coming to terms with GOD? LIKE BIBLE FOR IPHONES: I'm causing more PANIC; than manic depression; verbal erection; verbal contestant; I'm onyx stature; bubonic rapture; causing colliding missiles to burst from each other; burning rubbers//

It's the SinaCog versus the 'Deus ex Machina' your machinations too common COG, This Shipper getting his plug pulled to sink thinking 'he'll hold water' THIS SINACLOG, You'll be 'Wet laying nd confused' trying to Marsh(MosH) against the Marshall, THIS SINABOG, Wait if he getting 'plugged and left laying on the wet spot, THIS SINAPAWG. Barely getting winded on this win MAN This SINAJOG Just to catch a beat on this cat MAN THIS SINAFLOG, All that Fan Fic Cap'n will get you Kirked MAN This SINALOG, On the marks I already 'Reddit' MAN THIS SINABLOG. Already. TOAD'em I'll get him ribbited til he croaking on sight, MAN THIS SINAFROG. Jokey jokes ASIDING, Imma flowing POSEIDION, Mix with the Eye of SCION, Flipped with a couple IONS, Hopping straight off the PLYON, Is it Necessary for me PILE ON, I'm too Gauddy to put any STYLE ON, Even for the manitcore I'm too many beast to get WILD ON. My tongue is twisted I could converse your DEMONS, Mathematically SPEAKING, The Laplacian DEACON, The Lagrangian BEACON, The Shannonian in me making sure your states are EVEN, The Newtonian saying your 'weight to don't force' Objectively meanings. Worst thing This SINAGAWD ain't gonna be present for teachings. Gauddy.
Old 06-12-2024, 05:55 PM   #3487
Sinacog
Sini

Lenox from texas!? You're not the best kid, I'm vex king
sex king.. I'll SPRING INTO ACTION, and have sex with your mom on a sokan matress..text king
I'm echelon and sinacog, i've been the king
During the recording of ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2..i told inspectah deck to kiss the ring..
I'm a monster, from yonder.. a proposterous responder
You don't go passed the bible..solomon's your offer..\
I'm king author,, the respnder.
YOU couldn't ''be sharp with the gullotine as king author
I'm echelon.. i've been the GOD
unleashing with the win(D).. a sex'facade'

Ima school this weirdo.. a smack down to remember,
Theres no agenda against em, just a losing streak lasting from January to December,
You’re not a hip-hop head bro. You watch anime & ain’t a problem dude,
Always asking “can I get a soul clap”? No.. but ill get dagel to smack the shit outta u,
IDK your persuasion but you write verses like you take two in the ass,
keep talking, I'll Echelon with the imprint of ur body and ruin ya grass,
I have no idea why u battle, it’s fucking sad, someone pray for this kid,
Wuxia sentimental case to me, got bro cryin in his mom’s arms after an L — Caleb Williams,
You’re a depressed loser, I’ll put this homo in the air,
Please just kill urself ech, cuz literally nobody will care

I'm ECHELON -- PEON -- SCION -- PEON -- SCION//
I have a scorpion sting.. kiss the ring.. kiss the ring.. you remind me of a wack RA SCION//
I'm on the onslaught of war; SLAUGHTERING OGRE'S IN WAR//
BOULDER'S OF GORE..you're not a solider in war.. I'll burn you like a ghost on a SMORGASBOARD..//
I'm slaughtering war; OFFSPRING OF WAR; OFFSPRING OF WAR//
I'll pray..than drop you on the concrete floor//
I'm the OFFSPRING OF WAR; dropping atomic bombs//
ATOMIC BOMB..wrestling move..is the only time you have a atomic drop//
I'm the OFFSPRING OF WAR; coughing ghosts flying on smorgasboard//
WHORE THE GORE.. I'm attacking niggers'..like GORE'S IN WAR//
I'm ECHELON -- EON -- PEON -- SCION-- SCION --//
Depart the EON.. I've been battling for eons..ripping apart this PEON//
I'm the OFFSPRING OF WAR..causing calamaties and trajedies//
I'm in a calvary..whether you prostrate or pray..you'll call me your majesty//
I'm the OFFSPRING OF WAR..causing calamaties and trajedies//
ILL WITH AMNESTY..I'll commit genocide..and kill your family//
I'm causing casulties of war..battle me with force..//
HAPPY HALLOWEEN..I'm stabbing you with gore//
I'm causing casulties of war..battle me with force..//
RESIDENT'S PRESIDENT'S -- I'LL SPIT GENOCIDAL PESTILENCE//

I swear I ain’t gotta try…you were done the moment you start
Like hiking with no bathroom…I could beat this shit with a fart
That was NOT hard, just hard reading - really it was extensive…
Like writin love letters in prison, he gave me a run on sentence
Bars look like choruses..there’s some screws in your head missin
So I’ll drill this loss in his skull like I made an attempt to fix him
Seems like he’s on drugs, in poor health, and apparently drinks liquor
So I drop bars on the lower echelon like I’ll save him punchin his liver
droppin bars like he’s 13, this forum rappers a deepfake
Just repeats inside his arsenal…like another Halloween remake
This masked man isn’t foolin…you wrestling with a titan
when Omos steps in the ring…AJ’s eclipsed by a giant
Took days to accept this callout..and this was the guy I’m stuck with
Some village idiot from the jungle who’s head might have be shrunken
It’s quickly I make the cut..it’s no effort no matter what…
Knife this kid for the sport…if the sport was not giving fucks…
With beef it’s vegetarian habits…compare us and buddy’s squemish
RA Scion? I wrote a track with…you ride in scions to chucky cheeses
Beheaded, now he can fall…The kids penance was havin balls…
It’s definitely 2021, how Aj the fuckin menace got Dennis lookin’ adult

I’ll have his “Appearance change” when I start to STRANGLE KID, have him “Wearing a new blue look” like DJANGO DID!! MecH telling folks he’s a FELON, HE’S NOT he’s just some fat bitch from the hood rocking luluLEMON AN CROCS!! If you’re thinking this “Body’s a collectible?”, your MELON GET POPPED. Something’s “Shady” ‘bout the ‘Toys you carry’, they SELL IN THE SHOPS an come w/ choking-hazards, you joking-bastard the ‘Toys I carry’ have you rolled-in-plastics for YELLING’ AT OPS If you TELLIN’ THE COPS there’ll be no open-casket but like “Mini figurines”... we’ll clearly see this is “M IN A BOX”!! [Damn..] When I move the “Tool over his belly” he’ll remain still like a SCULPTURE AN the bitch “Kid-in his guts” he’s not brave, he’s just a VULTURE, MAN does nothing for the CULTURE, FAM “We all see the bitch in you” w/o viewing an ULTRA SCAN!! [Damn..] Your womans been “Hungry for cock” so i fucked ya LADY MATE, SHIT you may think it was done in a SHADY WAY KID but you were “Starving her of some proper dick”, so our hook-up your BABY MADE IT. She was so happy to see a real dick was on the table, she “Swallowed it so quickly” you could SATIATED!![Say-She-Ate-It] You’re retarded and jealous. If i said: My “Pens ill; sick w/ the lead” you’d reply: Yeah well… My PEN SPRAY HARDER DUDE! See my point? We’ll never “See eye to eye” cos everythings a competition-w/-you, you’re constant-bitching’-is-thru FRIEND, SAY ISN’T TRUE MecH you’re so “Cross eyed” you can see “Both Sundays” on a WENS’DAY AFTERNOON!! Claims he’s a WEAPON, FARSE he’s “Talking shit w/ enough cheek” for a SECOND ARSE!! That thing on my waist? Make erry’ones “Eyes wide” like the first time a baby TRIES SOME PUDDING. From “Free’s are too fire”... to dropping this retard, no FRIES ARE COOKING. So if you’re claiming you’re “The one to end me?” like you’ve been CHOSEN TO SLAY O? Fucking handicap. I’ll never be “Killed by a vegetable”... Shout out to a “PHROXEN” POTATO!! [Freezer, Frozen] This fat cow tryn’a BATTLE GOD? He’ll be “Shocked; when the metal comes out”... no CATTLE PROD!! MecH reciting the same “Old lines in text” like he’s giving an HISTORICAL LESSON! I see who you “Really are”, welcome to THIS ORACLE SESSION. What's your name again? Nevermind.. It was an “RHETORIK”AL QUESTION!! You the type’a guy who STACKs BREAD AN SPARK GAUGES? Ready to “Squeeze something that’ll pop?” Please even your pencil LACKs LEAD TO MARK PAGES so you “Shooting for the win?” Is something “No one can see” like BLACK HEADs ON DARK FACES!!

You gone need more than "32~lines" Yous an mc who "fisicaly" HATES~RHYMES// Yous the "anti-rapper" wit "those~lyrics" have me thinkin you HATES~LINES// Ya hate your own lines more dan PROS~DO!// Yous a pop "singer~in~disguise" bitch ima bout to EXPOSE~YOU// Btch ima let me finger LINGER~N~RISE// Wit one line i gots ya mind FROZE~BLUE// Yous stuck to cocks like WOOD~GLUE//(get it) fagget of the year, gays CHOSE~YOU// They even have you on the "front~cover" I got the info off YA~MOTHER// Im da bitch's "secrect~lover" oh, i let it slip,shit, well now ya know, say hello to YA~FATHER// Im going to smash THIS~LAME// im da true cause of HIS~SHAME// when peeps speak HIS~NAME// Its only to DISS~HIS~GAME// Yous "wack~fact" ya can't SPIT~A~HIT// My bowls like epilepsy, i shit an you TAKE~A~FIT// Yous "lyricaly~mute" n "fisicly~deff" n after "this~txt" YOU'LL~B~BLIND!// Like kids teddy's yous "metaly~cute" n that shit won't do WHO'LL~B~KIND?// N let you know how wack you really is? no probs i got this, THIS~I~GOT//(think) I piss on me gats n den shoot, so you die from PISS~DIE~SHOT// Now my urine in "your~system" straight INVADING~N~SPREADING// Easy how i make "you~listen" now my germs SETTLING~N~BREADING// No way you gone beat this QUICK~DEMON// Get in me way ima SPIT~VENOUM// Kinda same way ya moms gargles FIT~SEEMEN// She the sickest bitch on da SET~YET// Ima beat you like i do her, nice n BET~WET!// You bein beatin by my MOUTH~SPITS// Ya moms get beatin by my jap eye LOAD~DRIPS// Cos both yous b screamin both yous lil PROUD~SHITS i SPIT~HITS~SICK// dat SPLIT~SHITS~QUICK// split em STRAIGHT~DOWN~DA~MIDDLE// into 2, n have em wunder bout FATE~ROUND~DA~BIBLE// wile I CREATE~SOUND~ON~PEDDLE// like if my foot was put to da floor, n DEBATE~TOWN~ON~METAL// Cos to many youngsters LISTENING~TO~ROCK// When its mc�s who GLISTENING~TRUE~OCK// But you AINT~NO~RAPPER// Dis bitch probably FAINT~ON~PAPPER// Before he see da pen, he PAINT~ON~MEDIA// (windows) copy n paste job like it�s not a TAINT~OF~IDEA// Rap has sent a SAINT~TO~FEED~YA// Wit da EXQUISITE~LYRICS~HE~TYPE// Were as dis bitch nuttin but BULLSHIT~LIC~DICKS~HE~LIKE// An has his whole crew HELPIN~HIM~TO~WRITE// Try to be MAKIN~HIM~SO~HYPE// Shit ya could have a hundred CREWS~BEHIND~YOU// But ya still wanna CHOOSE~MY~MIND~FOOL// Cos u aint even a WANNA~BE~MC// Yous a WANNA~BE~ME// This fool is so clever he SHOWER~WIT~A~HAIR~DRYER// We both spit but mine TOWER~WIT~A~STAIR~HIGHER// Cos my spitten POWER~HIT~DIRECT~PLAYER// Send ya ass in da WRONG~DIRECTION// Bet ya see me in his SONG~COLLECTION// I�ve started me own lil THONG~SELECTION// (ha ha) Of da ones I keep receiving FROM~YA~HORNY~MOTHER// My crew gone BOMB~DIS~CORNY~BLUFER// We know god LOVES~A~TRYER// But he SHUVES~A~LIAR// Straight into da CUFFS~OF~FIRE// Fucking wit me ya must wanna DIE~YOUNG// Cos i'll FRY~SOME// Fools who choose to TRY~SOME// Fucking stupid ass spits thats LIE~DUMB// So close ya mouth BEFORE~YA~DO~SPEAK// Cos my shit BE~PURE~ON~DA~STREET// ..2FUEL..

:First Off: dudes got 'Broke Bars' so my LIP GOT TA'MENTION, YOUGIN' YOUR TEXT/TECHS ISN'T 'GRAND' im a 'Vandle With Them Straps' & you wouldn't 'Handle Sellin Wraps' at a HIP HOP CONVENTION WORKIN' A MEXICAN STAND!! this 'Red Head don't Wet the Bed' ya girl KNOW I'M UNIQUE that's why she let me FLOW-IN THE SHEET an call me her 'Butchers Pride' how i keep SHOWING MY MEAT cos you only put “Legs In Air” THROWING A SEAT!! Now she not needing you, and it's GOT'CHA PISSED, STILL he only gets 'Good Feelings' from his CHAKRA CRYSTALS..i'm a 'Drunk Giant' i can hold the 'Whole Port' of ACCRA in a FISTFUL!! what's Accra? It's a PLACE IN GHANA i mean imma make this FACE A GONNA with one 'Lick'a The Hammer' he'll TASTE THA HONOR as i put his 'Smile to Curb' so he can em-'BRACE' THA CORNER!! Now this junkie dead wood/would he be DROPPIN' SLEEPERS as for a Rabbit? this Faggot wouldn't 'Pull a Hair/Hare' ROCKIN' TWEEZERS & 'Wack a Mole' only time he KNOCKIN' BEAVERS!! Strongside?? Ahhh here COMES SOME EGOS his 'Neck Roll-In a Circle' how he HUNG ON HALO'S me? don't need a 'Simile' for my bars to Go 'Swimmingly' he a 'Swimmin G?' yeah possing with GUNS IN SPEEDO'S an all that talks just 'Baby Shit' cos his TONGUES A PEEDO!! i'll show my 'Strong Side' SHITTIN ON YA NAME 'Down Pour' ya'll THINKING IT'S RAIN in my country 'Down Pour' A DRINKING GAME while we SIT IN THE RAIN Fuels like your parent dude, cos when i see you SPITTIN'...IT'S A SHAME!! wanna 'Stack Books' you'll always be on the LOWER PAGE my Styles got a Mark that your MOLAR MADE it's aiight though cos i 'Stay on my Grind' like ROLLER BLADES!! he wishing for 'Back Peddling' cos he going through PMS as for Sex? Women know HE AINT BEST so i 'Tail Whip' his bitch like i'm on a BMX!! this MANS NEXT TO HELL how he love a women with a dick....he calls it his TRANS-SEX-U-WELL!! like a 'Nazi Batman' one punch have you 'Clocked In' a P.O.W. ZONE when it's TEXTIN', I'M A BEAST you could do with some MEXICAN FEBREEZE cos B.O. TROUBLE YOU HOLMES!! Pffft are those bars EVEN FOR ME?? This 'Snaky Fruit' only considered bad in the EDEN STORY C'mon dude? You wouldn't 'Ride A Beat' at a VEGAN ORGY!! wouldn't have a 'Hot Head' BLOWING SEEKER'S couldn't “Walk Through Life Steps” if he GROW-IN SNEAKERS & this dumb fuck thought 'Base Jumping' meant THROWING SPEAKERS!! your 'Weeds Fake: Rip Off' how you PAY-PER/PAPER LEAVES & you 'Suck Dick So Much' got me thinkin' ya HATE'CHA KNEE'S & i might not 'Fuck ya Family' but i'll RAPE YA NIECE you can see the evidence...i SPRAYED HER SLEEVE'S!!

I'm a multi mono syllabic spitter from the OCTAGON of eight eyes and eight tentacles; pencil dope; pen pocket protecter off the shoulder blade like a model rocket; unlock the cockpit; cock spits on wet pussy like competition and the octo piston -- drop the schism; lots of missions; I'm RATCHet and CLANK; attacking the ranks; JAK 2; attack you making the blue ocean's rageous red; never seen a threat; I'm the making of history; I'm a mystery; opium scented; coke deliver;er -- smoke crystal like diamond; i'm shinning with ultraviolets;; cold as island climates changing with no suprises when i spit; spit splits OAK; we're not on the same boat like tsunami's ; i blow homi's and make people commit suicide in the bluest sky ;; turn the skies empyrean red; i'm seeing the dead; i split emcee's to the third degree; i burn the cocks and pussies who spit on me; like they want to ''SPLIT THESE GENES;; like fucking fat ALBERT; i make pounds eating pussy; beating rookies; eating cookies; and drinking soft drinks; i ko'd zillions of emcee's; fulfillment of the breeze when i win(D)( if u know what i mean) i'm the coldest machine; bold with regimes; scolding regimes; like this is a team? I'm the cretin emcee!THE ERADICATING SUN WAS IN MOTION IN THE SPRING: I EVISCERATION FROM THE FLING: THE DECIMATION OF A KING: THE INFLATION OF THE ZING: I'M THE DEVESTATION OF SUPREME: THE MEDICATION OF THE SING: I'M THE POWER OF THE ZING: THE POWER OF THE ZING; THE POWER OF THE ZING!; I AM THE POWER OF THE ZING!; I"M PUNISHING LIKE THE PUNISHER WITH MACHINE GUNS: I'm PUNISHING LIKE PUNISHER WITH MACHINE GUNGS: THE SERENE TOLD ME SECRETS TO THE WORLD; I SPEWED PESTILENCE TO A GIRL: AND GOT MORE PUSSY THAN THE WORLD: I"M THE SWORN DEFEAT OF THE DEVIL; I BATTLED THE DEVIL WITH A PUPPET CALLED GEPETTO: MADE HIM KILL HIMSELF WITH A PITCHFORK TO THE HEART, SOUL, AND SPIRIT: I AM A LYRIC TO A BARD: A QUEST TO A KING: I AM A GOLDEN KINGDOM OF GLUTTONY TO A STAR: THE FOOD TO A ZING: I CARVED A NICHE' ON A TREE: I'M ARMED TO THE TEETH; I'm the KARMA OF SHIEK; THE STAR OF THE KING; I AM THE ALIEN OF TIME AND SPACE: PLANET X WAS DESTROYED TO CREATE PLANET Y; WHY(Y)? WHY IS IT HAPPENING: PEACE WITHOUT WAR; I SPEW DESTROYING PESTILENCE: A BUBONIC PLAGUE: I SOUGHT A KNIFE THAn STABBED THE DEAD: I AM DEATH WITH A SYCTHE: THE PIECES OF BREAD TO A MICE: A COBRA TO A VICE: A SWORD TO A SLICE..TO BOARD TO CHRIST: AND A LORD TO LIGHT

I'm the MASTER OF OMEN: MASTER OF OMEN; 666 THE DEVIL; 666 THE DEVIL; I'm the MASTER OF OMEN; 666 THE DEVIL; I'm the ALABASTER STONE MOUNTAIN; MOUNTAIN SINAI; MOUNTAIN SINAI; MOUNTAIN SINAI: ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; I'm a ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; MOUNTAIN SINAI: MOUNTAIN SINAI: MOUNTAIN SINAI; I AM MOUNTAIN SINAI; I KILLED MOSES ON MOUNTAIN SINAI: I BROKE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS BY BREAKING THEM LEGITMETALLY: THAN I 'CUT' THE DEVIL IN HALF WITH A LAUGH WITH A LAUGH WITH A LAUGH: I AM THE GASHING STAFF OF MOSES: THE OMNIPOTENT BEING FROM THE FLING: I AM THE STING OF A SCORPION: THE KINGPIN' DRAGON; THE KINGPIN' DRAGON; THE KINGPIN' DRAGON; THE SHINING SEAS: THE SHINING SEAS: THE SHINNING SEAS: THE SHINNING SEAS: THE SHINNING SEAS: THE SHINNING SEAS: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN; THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE ALABASTER MOUNTAIN: THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI: THE SERPENT SNAKE OF EDEN THAT KILLED CERBERUS WITH SERPENT SPITI'm the arch angel andrew from the bars tangled stab wound; I killed eight zillion aliens flying on spaceships on their ''waves'' to the oceans' with erosion and omni-potent omni-potence; I am the devil dragon from the anguish stabbing dagger; I am the demon dragon from the omni-potent dragon siss; I am the dragon snake from the cobra fangs; I am the dragon snake from the cobra fangs; I am the ''STONE GARGOYLE'' I am the ''STONE GARGOYLE''; I am the stone mason; I am the stone mason with ''GARGOYLE ABRASIONS'' I am the planet of demons and devil's with the evil of devil's; I killed eight zillion aliens and angels with dragon daggers and dragon daggers catapault from the slaughter of the dragon demon from the dragon demon; I am the dragon demon from the anguish screaming; I am the devil demon from the hellish heathen; I am the anguish screaming; I am the anguish screaming; I am the devil demon from the dragon demon; I am the blue scimitar blade from the blue scimitar blade; I am the blue scimitar blade; I am the blue scimitar blade; I am the dragon wings of dragon wings; I am the ''STONE GARGOYLE'' I am the green grass hills and the oceans' and lakes; I am the aftermath of liquid glass;;;

I'm open caskets, broken ashes; in the SMITHEREEN LAND; BYZATINE GOLD BRINK OF THE SUMMON OF DEATH; CONJURE BLACK MAGIC: ABRACADABRA; ABDACADABARA; I'm nothing; and something; I'm conjuring black magic; white magic with white magicians and black magicians; I'm nothing and something; the blunt thing from a son swing; zunt swing on *CUT* things like trampolines; and CUT SPRINGS like matress swings; I'm nothing and something; I'm the blunt swing; the blunt thing from smithereen land; I CUT things like trampoline things with CUT THINGS like plummeting wings on birds wings; I CUT THINGS with a swinging blue scimitar blade; I'm not afraid of blacksmiths with arrows tortoruing people; steeple cathedral people; I CUT my way though a thousand things like trampoline things; I'm cutting trampoline springs and cutting nothing and something like ZUNT SWING; son swing on me! CUT THINGS LIKE CUT THINGS AND CUT SPRINGS LIKE CUT THINGS; I'm CUTTER THAN MUSTARD: GENERAL CUSTARD WITH A DEMi-GOD SQUAD CALLED ILL DRAGONS THAT KILLS FAGGOTS AND ENDS DREAMS: NIGHTMARES AND THINGS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION; cometh oh might from the second coming of christ; the first coming of christ was the general guise from plummetting things
A PINCH OF SUGAR: PINCHNIG SUGAR: PINCHNIG SUGAR: A PINCH OF SUGAR: SWEET EMCEE'S; M&M'S AND SKITTLES: I BATTLE THE DEVIL WITH SWEET PROSPERITY AND POISE: I END THE ASCENDANT AND DESCENDANT OF ANGELS AND DEMONS WITH A HALO IS SCREAMING: TORE THROUGH A NAVAL SHIP WITH CLAWS ASCENDING AND DESCENDING; I'm NUMEROUS SEA LIONS IN THE OCEAN SEAS: SLAVEHSIPS COME THROUGH AND ARE ANHILIATTED WITH SERPENT SPRINE OF HATRED: FOR I AM THE CONUNDRUM GALLOWS OF HELL: SWALLOW THE BIBLE BELET THAN SLAVEWHIP A SLAVESHIP: NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTED THE FUTURE; I PREDICTED THE PAST AND PRESENT: THE SUN GLOWS IRIDESCENT WITH CANDESCENT STRAWBERRY SCENTED CONUNDRUM GALLOWS OF HELL; THE BIBLICAL PLAGUE HAS YELLOW PESTILENCE: YELLOW DEMONS DEVOUR YELLOW CROPS AND YELLOW LOCUSTS SWARMS ARE NOUGHT: AS THEY SWALLOW FOUGHT SWORDS AND BLADES WITH FOUGHT: I AM THE NIGHT/KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOR: BATTLE KARMA: KARMA BLADE: KARMA BLADE: FOUGHT THE SAGE WITH RIPPLES OF OCEANS'; TIPPING THE OCEAN'S DEPTHS THAN RIPPING THE QUOTIENT: TIPPING THE NOTION WITH WATER DROPLETS: WATER DROPLETS DROP ON BOATS NEAR THE EARLY SHORE: BORN SHE SCORN FROM MALVOLENT WINGS: SING THE ZION SONG TILL' HELL HAS A KING: FOR I AM A DEMON WITH EVISCERATION AND DEVESTATION:
Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM   #3488
Sinacog
Sini

Demon swordsman, seethe remorseless, with teeth endorphins; rigamortis with clay and pigeons
I'm a indigo stream of lakes with sunshine and golden rainbows of sunshine with heart shine
Learn the heart of gold, heart of stones, heart shaped hearts of clay art
Heart of love, heart of envy, heart of jealousy, heart of gold
For I am a demon from hell holding claws the size of tooths
Conjure black magic from black dragons; black wagons and black bibles
Black oranges, and black pencils; holding two pigeons hold pigeons in season
For I am a bath of words, armistice of the seas of youth; a apostle of god
Hold a asherah rod in pure palms; learn psalms and birth god
For I am a god and a black devil; a soul of a holy spirit
Blades of fortune scorching on terrains of heartship and heartless
For I am a demon and angel with a blade of scorching..

I am a horsemen of light; source of might comes from light
I conquered earth; bursted flames from the terrain of birthing flames
I killed 200 devils in hell from earth; bursted flames from green terrain
I'm the reign of years to come; the succulent sun in the sun of one
I am the birth of birth; the birth of light; the birth of might
I am the scintallationed stallion of might; from the earth of christ
I killed many people with a black steeple; I am a cathedral
I conquer evil; I am the beseeching needle
I conquer eye; the third eye of the world
I conquered earth; with plagues and destruction

Chariot of light -

I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light; I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light
I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light; I killed one thousand serpents with a blaring sword of light
I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light; I killed one thousand serpents with a blaring sword of light

Serpents -

I killed one thousand serpents while riding atop of a chariot of light as horsemen
I am a source of light; the source of light; the horsemen of light
I am a horsemen of light; a horsemen of fury and rage'
I have fury and rage'; I am a horsemen of light

Chariot of light -

I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light; I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light
I killed one thousand serpents atop of a chariot of light; I killed one thousand serpents atop of a chariot of light
I killed one thousand serpents atop of a chariot of light; I killed one thousand serpents atop of a chariot of light

Serpents -

I killed one thousand serpents while riding atop of a chariot of light
I am a source of light; the source of light in gleaming brightness
I am a horsemen atop of a chariot of light; a horsemen of light

I am a seer and psychic from the underworld; asunder earth
I was birthed as a plague of birth; the worth of worthless laugh
I conjured black magic with black magic; attack serpents
I am a worthless of laugh; the birth of wrath
I conjured black magic with rapture sabbath
I conjured black magic with attacking rapture
I attacked the earth with birthing flames
I killed a serpent on the earth terrain with birthing flames
I am a seer and psychic with the seer of psychic
I'm a conjuring black magic mindreader with the psychic beseecher
I killed thousands with a plague of destruction
I am a seer and psychic that is triumphant!
Ricantheoryz?! I shuttle the concept..bubble with context..
SHOVING THE NONSENSE..like investiagating SEERS..
I'm above and beyond..better respond..
BECAUSE I'm COMING FOR YOUR NECK LIKE INSPECTAH DECK..
COMETH OH LIGHT from a hundred of shrines..
SUMMON THE LICE..I'm nothing and something..I'm everything..
I'm above and beyond the concept..I'm coming with context..
I'm above with the nonsense..coming with context..
I'm above with a sledgehammer..do damage..
I caught a bodyguard while doing the armistice..

You know a dirty mechanic can rig ya wheels enough to prove Harms Formula,
Anything echo driving is considered a total loss & i ain’t talking demolishing ya moms Toyota.
A Yard threat? Nah I’ll pull up with a combo hit em wit a Hard Left,
Voters see echelon short cutted in a box quicker than a episode of Star Trek . .
I couldn’t wait to kill your lying ass. From biology to Violent acts,
Trust me nobody is paying attention to the studies of echelon kids usually fall asleep in science class.
Once I get that cool call two shots to ya gut will make dude crawl,
Your whole career in this league was just a scribble & that’s usually what parents let kids do over they room walls.
we can All see whos Colder with Trash Driving around to get folded up fast,
Cuz In the end I’ll still be forced to run on E like a person who can’t pull over for Gas.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM   #3489
Sinacog
Sini

I'm THE MORTAR STRIKE WITH HORDES OF RHYMES FOR A FUCKING DYKE ON A FUCKING STICK LIKE A FUCKING STICK WITH A FUCKING STICK OR A FUCKING BRICK; I shot my way through syringes like a fucking BLOODSHOOT; I make more splashes than water; I caught more rhymes than NOTEBOOKS WITH DOPE HOOKS; DEATH NOTE -- DEATH NOTE-- DEATH QUOTES: I sought rhymes from the onslaught of rhymes; the onslaught of rhymes; I SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER LIKE WATER; I'm the omen of christ -- I shot the WINE LIKE SHOOTING JESUS CHRIST;; I 'CRACKED CRACKERS" like cracking Jesus christ in the fucking face for exsisting; I shot dopamine from a syringe to 'SHOOT MORE WAYS' than shots from measles; I'm the sought of rhymes; I CAUGHT RHYMES FROM A NOTE BOOK WITH DOPE HOOKS; for I am the onslaught of rhymes; sought rhymes; I caught rhymes from a DYKE THAN BECAME A FREAKING KLONDIKE; ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM -- I'm the slaughter of acrobats of WAR: I'm the slaughter of WAR like BATTLE: I'm the onslaught of rhymes; KLONDIKE; KLONDIKE: KLONDIKE; -- I'm the war of rhymes; the slaughter of SLAUGHTER; WATER: I NEED MORE WATER THAN FUCKING WATER; A PLANET OF X LIKE THE FUCKING EARTH; WATER FOR WATER; WATER FOR WATER: I'm the onslaught of rhymes like fucking SLAUGHTER..

You're REPEATING YOURSELF, I think you NEED MY HELP... you can't COMPLETE the ABCs or spell, so you may NOT TAKE THIS WELL - but don't make me yell - you're just degrading yourself like TIMOTHY MCVEIGH IN JAIL. Now you're BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH, you careen and you pout, you gotta RELEASE SOME BEHEMOTH BOWELS - but not in front of my squeemish child - please, RETRIEVE SOME TOWELS! You better BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, got your TEET in the LAPS OF HALF THE MEN from way back when, at the TRASH BIN -- teasing with your abdomen, penises in your vaginal flaps attacking 'em like it was BADMINTON! You're a MASOCHIST, I don't have it twisted, but I HAVE TO PISS - and you want a YELLOW MATTRESS, plus a throat that matches - so OPEN YOUR HATCHET! I could BARELY read what you wrote it was so PAINFUL, it's SCARY to see a showing so DISGRACEFUL - I don't like vagina but I got a TAINTFUL! We aren't going toe-to-toe - it's more like mouth-to-mouth - you need CPR with these weak bars peaking out ... is there an MD or EMT in the house? Your RHETORICAL ANTICS left you METAPHORICALLY PANTSLESS, like you OD'd on codeine and Xanax - you CAN'T DRESS - not even in spandex, you even got your nan stressed, she saw you having tantric sex ... she was like "damn this MAN'S A MESS"
Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM   #3490
Sinacog
Sini

Default Sini vs. Odin *FINAL BATTLE BEFORE CLOSING..

Ayo�This fool need an instruction manual for a ~BOTTLE OPENER~ Ya couldn�t score if you was a member card ~BROTHLE HOLDER~ If rap was a bike say my ~THROTTLE COLDER~ Tryin to rap aint the way to ~CURE HOBBITS~ There aint no way, ya�ll just some ~MORE MIDGETS~ Me raps so sick they like ~PURE VOMITS~ Cos my rhymes come from ~CORE SUMMITS~ All my lines ~HOT LIKE LAVA~ Fuck wit me da papers gone read another ~SHOT KILL JAVA/ JAFA(northern Ireland prodastant) you�s just mad cos ya blood da colour of ~ORANGE/(orange men, get it?) If you was a carpenter ya couldn�t straighten doors ~OR A HINGE~ In other words no matter what you do it ~STILL BE WACK~ When I spit I be ~ILL ON TRACK~ Only talent this fool have is ~SKILL ON SACK~ Ya fuckin ~GRADE A FAG~ Bring ya guns to da fight all I need is a ~BLADE N BAG~ Slice you up n drag ya ass to ya ~MOM CRIB~ You like bush sayin sadam gots weapons of mass destruction, its just a ~BOMB FIB~ (lie) This fool spit on da mic n leave wit a ~BUSTED LIP~ End up looking like he a blood dat TRUSTED CRIP~ In this game the jumper of rap only a FEW~WEAR/ FEWER be comin wit the ~SICK SPITS~ That put fags like u n ya crew into ~QUICK FITS~ Yous some dumb ~THICK SHITS~ When he fuckin it aint da condom its his ~PRICK SPLITS~ Cos he weak in ~ALL ASPECTS~ So steppin to me aint no challenge, ya just goin ~FALL BASTIDS~ So i can fill ~YA'LL CASKETS~ Up dat i ordered in pre-THIS BATTLE~ When i say he ~KISS CATTLE~ Im talkin bout his moms da ~TOWN COW~ She so fucking fat ya wanna she dat bitch ~DOWN CHOW~ Da look on his face yeah, he ~FROWN NOW~..All my foe's i be ~KILLEN EM HARDER~ hate it when rappers say they gots a white fan base cos ~EMINE THEY PARTNER~ i put 2pac n Nas no.1 in me ~TOP TEN LIST~ bitch we can get to fighting cos i move so quick ya won''t ~COP DA FIST~ dat ~NOCK DA LISP~ straight outta ya so called ~HOT TALK LIPS~, after this battle ppl gone be say i ~SHOT SOME SHITS~, you losing so bitch ~STOP DA FITS~put da mic down, just call ~IT QUITS~ you no mc, ya head aint filled wit rhymes, its filled ~WIT NITS~ a new type of rap ~I-DID-IT/ IDYLLIC is how i ~SPIT MINE~this fool even want my poo, cos my ~SHIT SHINE~,, outta 10 gimme a 9 an watch as i let ~IT EXPLOAD~ even when i relaxing i ~SIT IN-MOAD~ to let all ~QUICK UN-FOLED~, when i see ya moms da ~TRICK BE-TOLED~ oil up ya ass n get ~IT IN-MOAD~(HA HA)Watch as my ~GATS UNLOAD~ Make ya blood drip to get da ~BATS IN MOAD~ Stick dynamite up ya as so we can watch the ~FATS EXPLOAD~ When I step out me whip look at da red ~MATS UNROLLED~ Cos in this game I treated ~LIKE ROYALTY~ In me crew I gots one motto n dats to ~HYPE LOYALTY~ Fuckin wit me I ~SUGGEST A VEST~ Cos my words like AK rounds, they�ll just ~PROGRESS YA CHEST~ In this game I ~DIGEST THA BEST~ An still ~IMPRESS THA REST~ Think I aint good? Well then ~INVEST FOR TEST~ An watch as I get all ~STRAIGHT A�S~, I aint homophobic but I ~HATE GAYS~ So in other words I hate peeps ~LIKE YOU~ On the rap seen ya know I ~HYPE TRUE~ when i spit i ~SPIT TO DEATH~ Get it all out ~WIT ONE BREATH~ Oppposing me fool of you all there is, is ~SHIT BE LEFT~ Cos i make ya ~SHIT YO SELF~ Be for you run, co ya know i ~SPIT FO WEALTH~ ..2FUEL.. this all i need to do against this fool!!!

I'm the pounding the interval, sounding like middle schooL/? Sound of a minute pool//
A POOL OF BLOOD for this foolish jewish thug? when you're ''HAVING SEX' is the only time you're pounding the interval!//
I'm out for blood -- THE SOUND OF MUD! pounding thugs with orgatang arms//
BLASTING LEGS AND ARMS, I AM CHARMED like a serpent -- but I'll still lay snakes to arms..like dragons you dumb faggot//
I'm the writer from the pool of junction, hyper function -- stabbing junk shit!//
BASH A MUNCHKIN TO PIECES WITH RAPPING THESISS -- like ''I AM JESUS''//
JESUS CHRIST will walk on water? BUT I WALK ON FIRE with remarks//
charm the art with a fucking dart// you're a fat out of MOZART//
I'm the kid from HOUSTON, hot as fuck like big booty bitches//
KICK STUPID SNITCHES into fucking stiches,, like you didn't make them twitch bitch!//
I'm the KUKAZZO with a buzaka tooth, armed with radiology for your symmetry//
BRAIN TELEPATHY ends your memory.. fight the pain,, looks like you crashed on memory lane!!//
I'm armed with weapons for the pyro junction --- smithing pharhahs with bows and arrows//
CROWS AND MARROW -- show the air flow// freedom rings,.. and I'm the phahrahe..//
THE PARIAH PRIESt from fucking greece, a greek god.. seek hot missiles or you're in deep snot//
RELEASE SHOTS like basketball.. whats all the raquet ball.. for the fucking world,, i'm with your girl!//
I'm a automatic machine with higher weaponry than the government like shoving gents//
BUBBLE sketch,, i will flex// i flex on more posers than cameras.. you know it's over!//
Old Yesterday, 08:20 AM   #3491
Sinacog
Sini

Default Sini -- BARS OF THUNDER

I'm out for war like crushing thunder, HUSH THE WONDERS//
CAUGHt the blunder, my world is captive by a dicatator named Sini//
I'm winning over and over again, like DOMINOS/.(PIZZA)//
SWIPE your visa, I'm BATISTA.. with weaponry..(HOLD THE NOZZLE)..
I'm the nine clapper, proud wrapper -- wrapping my legs around woman..
they're like zombies running towards me and my horde9WHORDE CHI//
TITTLES of milk made of silk,, reading POE with PO//
I'm the noxious spitter,, adolf hitler.. pounding nines//
SURROUND the lines.. I'm off the hinges.. like breaking doors//
SHAKE the score for me to win.. I'm Sini.. the kid king
I'm osmosis jones with fighting prose.. electro light the mechanism..
second sight the rhythm with petro light algorithm..
I'm the world's demon.. killing congress men in the white house//
LOUD MOUTH cunts don't stand a chance. like killing their legs on treadmills//
BED SPILLS BLOOD when i exorcist demons in..HELL///
Forever they dwell.. severing welts.. i'm the supreme being//
BETTER becareful and beware i'm the EVENING KING..//
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #3492
Sinacog
Sini

I'm ''BULLET PROOF'' like GANGSTERS earning ''RESPECT'' I shoot you not salute you when you kill someone do not NEGLECT - I'm a giant from hell killing zillions of ADOLF HITLER'S -- I'm from Zion when I say I hate these PICTURES -- I'm the NARC from the depth's of the ''SEA'' that's how I'm blue as blue can be -- that's why you're red as red can be -- sea? SEA? you are ''DEAD'' TO ME'' I'm the offspring of war -- the challenger pusher -- I will push you than put you down without the BROWN SUGAR -- POUND BOOGERS to pieces like you were never a ''CHILD'' and say ADIOS to BUILDERS for eating their RETIREMENT money -- I'm a ant on a ANTHILL -- killing my own ''SPECIES'' when I shapeshift -- ''RAGE RIPS'' like BEYBLADE-- shapeshift to a ''BEYBLADE'' than rip your face in half -- FACE THAN LAUGH at all these OGRE'S taste the wrath of SINACOG and face the gas of SINACOG not ADOLF HITLER -- ADOLF HITLER -- SAY THE RIDDLER or the JOKER -- you smoking opium smoke if you're highest on the ''FOOD CHAIN'' -- DUDE RAGE QUIT ALREADY when all played CALL OF DUTY when the DUDE SPRAYED -- only these nigga's don't tote matics -- ''I AGREE' I use ''PUNCHLINES'' to that degree -- SNAPPING LEAFS in half and battle kneecap rappers like I AGREE than SNAP and banshee's sneezing like please my raps -- than I ''EXORCIST'' and it's a measley gash -- with EMINEM tactics and a greasy ''STASH'' -- I'm a devil killing the JEWISH POPULATION -- it was ''ACTUALLY GENOCIDE'' no if it was GENOCIDE no one was left -- you see this is about CHRISTIANITY -- not you -- so hand me your stash and CYRANCH could do a couple more views when they SALUTE you and don't know SATAN existed -- how CUCKOO -- I fly'ed over the CUCKOO's nest with a bullet proof vest -- THEY SHOT SNIPERS at me -- and I was like -- WHO YOU THINK's FRESH -- I'm the dopest w(r)apper in history -- WRITING FRESH SHIT -- and I tote autmoatics like BUSH WICK -- now i'm coming down to NUMBERS when the HEBREWS -- I'm SAINT PETER did you know you're GOD TRESPASSED this CUTHULLU CURSE -- like ''WHO YOU'' to ANGELS AND SAINTS -- when it was time to show my self his son -- than it went *PROOF* -- you fucking idiot -- I'm nothing and something -- a fucking MACHINE with this shit -- GLEAM when I SPIT -- and LEANER THAN **SHIT** -- likr *HOLY SHIT** -- BOLD AS SHIT -- put I got a demon tongue that'll semon JUNK -- from the NAVAL SHIP -- ABLE RIPS IN HALF STAPLE CLIPS -- MAYBE RIPS FROM TIME TO TIME like PAPER DID FROM SCHOOLS-- I'm A ASSASSIN I RULE//

Like a cursed machine, I get in gear for removal of a sinner cog/I got the hammer since Ima repairman, who sent a cog that's new to replace it, go pray your synagogue to be saved before upstairs where you're sent, on God Senagod/Clean bars for sick, before you break down a verse, might I suggest taking care of this breakdowner first/Deep rooted, I'm just down to Earth/yet your ol' Earth is down too, word?/Since you from Cali, how about I put your head in the clouds just what you smoking, that ain't an outtie but I got 6 ringing on your grill like Audis, I tend to get rowdy/Just don't pout bitch, thinking you earned your stripes but you're a clown fish/Three Days Grace, entitled to drown then/No shots of your set ablaze or are dowsers/So fuck what you spout about out of nowhere/This ain't Twister where homes is stripped down to the bone, bare/Frame of reference, disaster clipped, and you still wanna pop? You'll go no farther, oh well/Senagod's just a sinner God put into orbit/Getting around yet don't plan, it means your field's crumbled then, hitting rock bottom, it's so diseased/Dying off like my patience, can't be doctored up all the time, get rocked and sent out our space/With power rotational, shots that you need torque in/Baseball highesr status: swings for the Major leagues/In general soldier, you can't get you leg at the bench, forget the dig out/Throwaways I got will break your dreams/For protection you'll need a special team like Section 8/You were a ghost in a shell, well now I'm ghosting the shell/Shooting hollows like empty vessels/You scared? When you're fired up till you get fired on in the Devil's playground/If it gets bloody, how am I supposed to make you stay crowd?/Sacrifice? Bad advice as I sound off on you sounding off, that's just savage right? Mirror what happens, sent straight back, that passed off baggage/I embody without having bodies/I think it's jokes that you HAVE to body/Yet body of work you dont have, true Tommy/Or maybe Timmy from South Park, cuz without one hand he capped, now wheeled around, the shit's retarted/And I can say that shit cuz what I live with, this gift to talk shit/You try to mack all more than rest, go get a Thrift Shop/You're caught up in the times man, TikTok/I remember when that was solely for time and the wristwatch/and I don't mean in jest, but half the shit you ingest roasts you for me, just a trick copped/Pig fucked in the head, tryna rock n roll as if Slypknot, a bitch, letting pressure cook her, I will flip tops/After I VENT

I'm the opium SCENTED SCANDENAVIAN from the HALO PARTS HEAVEN -- DARK REVEREND ending quotations and exclamation points -- POIINT POINT POINT a PISTOl blast and rip this ass like SPONGEBOB and hunt jobs like JOBS LOOKING FOR A JOB FROM THE BIBLE -- CANNIBALISTIc man I'm nutrixis -- CARTELL of mexicans were shot to death with shots of meth -- I'm the animal cannibal from a desert of sand people -- I'm a armed assassin melting uzi's to death -- compel uzi's to death -- I'm the NARC from the hospital that won't leave you alone -- BEAM a chrome meloncholy from the CHROME ZONE -- I'm the animal from the part seas of HARP TREES -- I'm screaming from the top of my lungs killing indians and grasshoppers -- killing indians and grasshoppers -- I am the armed assassin combat blasting aireal assault weapons with constant nagging -- BOMB this FAGGOT -- GOT THIS FAGGOT -- I'm part of nagging; ARMED ASSASSIn constantly bragging about shit that is nagging -- I am GOd -- from the realms of FOG AND DOG -- DOG BARKS like pissing and barking at trees-- ADAM AND EVEN with in the sanctum of leaves till' they bite the snake cause they wanted to eat REAL MEAT from the gel of a snake -- I'm the prophet from the begginnign of death -- THE SINGING of breaths -- CARVE my niche' in the tree of life and tree of light -- SEA THE NIGHT SEA THE NIGHT SEA THEI NIGHT SEA THE NIGHT -- I'm the part assassin combat blasting africans taking away their food when it's delivered by a parachute -- IMNIPOTENt being omniscient thing -- kiss the ring kiss the ring kiss the ring kiss the zing kiss the zing kiss the zing -- I'm the rapture abracadabra -- abracadabara -- I'm the omniscient being kiss the ring kiss the ring kiss the ring -- combating aliens with superiror weaponry knowing telepathy -- growing a centipede and showing the recipe from the dome of a skeleton and growing the melanin for the zone of the extra king -- chrome beams blast through domes -- chrome beams blast through domes -- chrome beams blast through domes -- cataclasymis -- cataclysmic -- cataclysmic -- ban terrific -- ban terrific -- ban terrific -- this is the order of the dragon phoenix -- candor breathing emergency beams through the eyes of surgical means -- burguny genes -- and merciless beings -- serpent with wings -- and curtains of beings being hung by their left nut and 2 cents like *BLUEPRINT* -- NUISANCE -- kool kid -- extra extra extra -- *KOOL KID8 -- grasshopper killing spiders and STICK BUGS with grinch hugs

My bar style is too dope wid raw flavor. you tho? Ya not major. Like tod shaw ya too-short to "Ball playa." This large cal I got clown? Ah shoot more than ball playas, which means ya tops bound to "Pop out" like new yorks boobs forced in small gowns her mom gave her! So how you meant ta stand in the ring when ya staminas weak? I box greater n watch haters fall like actual leafs. its like hawaii cause this one 'punch'? Will have this dumb fuck "Land" in the "Sea." He'll wake up stunned like.. "What the fuck just happened to me? Why am I back in B.C. With Adam and Eve??" usually god? The "Roots" of my "Thoughtz" are to "Black" to be seen. Im bananaz capeesh? n if da gorillaz I hang wit- really go ape shit? They'll 'fire' at ya familey tree. And put ya children to "Bed" when peelin da led to plant-in ya seeds! I "Drop heavy" in the "West" I started the earthquakes, and caused plate tectonics to work as the planet revolves on my word-play. 'foreign' b*tches dont wanna see any part of this worms face, you always "Come" in "Seconds(2nd)" and could neva handle 'a-broad' in the "First-place!" so I take ya girl inside of the whip n start hypno-tizin her with the ice on the wrists. the christs that shines on the chest with diamonds the size of my fists. you be cryin n shit all night at the crib trynna find where she went. she's gettin pinocchio'd while my pipe "Lies" on her lips. but you'll likely forget about that hoe instantly. cuz when shots from the colts enterin ya skulls left with no memory. I'll have holmes sent back whole "Centuries" and so viscously make his "Bones-history" he wont be "Smart talkin" when a closed fists I throw gives him broke ribs and "No wisdom" teeth!" if hes trynna flex? Right when I roll up? He might just get grounded wit holes-up inside of his bowl-cut, (oh shii) why 'spare' the life of this sore thumb? If I let this "Turkey" live they wont be givin-me-thanks. u listening man? I murder shit wheneva I spray n 'wet' you fans like fergie did when pissin on stage!!((fucka))I'll be gilletten his face with the razor I flip out .. Why step to the 'plate'? You neva could take what I 'dish' out! betta be 'trained' like the iron horse for this higher force .. Da hamma'll bang-n-light shit like I am thor, im the same with knifes like the 'cable' guy when it "Strips" ya spinal-"Cord"/bitch!!! You wired boy? Hope ya face can 'brace' this .. Cos I may just raise fist that'll 'stretch this square' like rectangles 'n make him shape-shift!

BULLy vs. STUDENT

I have ATOMIC BOMBS BOMBING AIERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS WITH TECH WEAPONS: I'm the OMNISCIENT BEING: KISS THE RING: KISS THE ZING: KISS THE RING: KISS THE ZING: omnificent being; omnificient being; KISS THE RING; KISS THE RING; KISS THE ZING; KISS THE ZING: DRAGON"S FLAME INCINERATES YOU TO ASH AND DUSH: THAN I'm LAUGHING STUFF with anguish dutch; I KILLED A ENTIRE PLATOON OF KING'S AND QUEENS; than made them kiss the ring; kiss the zing; I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS WITH A HALO IS SCREAMING; SCREAMING HALO'S AND SCREAMING HALO'S; I SHOT A RAINBOW SWORD THROUGH EXCALIBUR; with burning words and learning words; I'm the omniscient zing; the omnsicient king; I'm the SAMSON PANICK DEPRESSION: SAVAGE EXPRESSION: MASTER THE TEKKEN; anguish and lessons with master protection; for I am leviathan wrestling tigers and lions with ZION; the MOUNTAIN OF ZION; of anguish of titans with the wrath of a fountain; the mass of a mountain was the dragon scale of amountain (a mountain); I'm the season of winter; I'm the season of winter; I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS with screaming legions of halos and screaming legions of halos and screaming legions of angels; I TAUGHT MYSELF HOW TO READ WITH BROKEN ENGLISH THAN DISTINGUISHI GOT TWO MATICS: BOTH OF THEM ARE SLEEPING: THEY PUT YOU TO SLEEP: I GOT TWIN GLOCKS IN THE HOLSTER: THE WEAPONRY OF A WEAPONRY WITH TRIGGER TELEPATHY; I GOT TWO NINES IN THE HOLSTER LIKE SEA WORLD; I'm the ALBASTER STONE MOUNTAIN: BROKEN FOUNTAINS: LIKE A BABY ON THE FIRST DAY STEPPING IN THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: I'm THE MAGIC MOUNTAIN: CASTING FOUNTAINS AT TRAGIC HAVOC WACK SHIT; CONJURE BLACK MAGIC: THAN ATTACK TRAGIC WACK RAPPERS WITH LOADED MACHINE GUNS: I HAVE MORE GUNS TOTED THAN RAGING MACHINE GUNS: I GOT AUTOMATICS THAT ARE AUTOMATICS AND TOTE AT PISTOLS LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING PLASTIC: I'm the ECHELON OF A EON: THE ECHELON OF A EON: I TOTE GLOCKS LIKE SHOOTING BULLETS: THAN SMOKE ROCK LIKE THE ASTEROID BELT; FOR I AM A MASTER OF OCKS; CONQUERING BLOCKS LIKE LITTLE KIDS: FOR WHEN I OPEN THE HOLSTER; there's NOT GUN BUT THE CLIP; I HAVE THE ANTIC RIP TO A AZTEC STRIP LIKE STRIPPING ON MY GUNS: GUNS AND AMMO: A TANK AND BLAST SO'S LIKE I CARE FOR TOTING GUNS: I"M SMOKING DUTCH LIKE DUTCH MASTER: RAP RAPTOR FROM THE DINOSAUR AGE..I'm a SPINOSAROUS..blind the force rage..iron horse rage..bullet hits your nostril; now you're flaring bullets from the conquering embezzled holster; FOR I'M A MONSTER KILLING DEMONS IN HELL; SHEET MUSIC IS MY MUSIC

this fool's incoherent rambling got me shook like a Zen monk//by which i mean i ain't shook at all, nah, firm as a tree trunk//if rap is Battleship, this dude's the first to be sunk//if he's fresh as a daisy, then i'm covered in G funk//he spits the dumbest shit, on that supernatural tip//well let's see him try to rhyme with a busted lip//i grip a fifth, and chug 'til my memory's gone//i don't want to be conscious if this fag's getting on//just to nip this in the bud, right before dawn, i creep in his house, slice him up, and throw his limbs on his lawn//that was just some foreplay, now here's the main event//my dick stays harder than a block of cement//Cog's girlfriend is puzzled, saying "wonder where he went?"//well i sold his body parts to a homeless man for three cent//it's not much of a loss, he couldn't get this G bent//his girl's pussy is an open house and she's letting me rent//i spit exquisite shit, Cog is busted at best//i've been blessed with a hairy chest, while this bitch has man breasts//i mean it, this dude could feed a family with those knockers//back in school, he used to get shoved into lockers//i'ma just finish this off with something cool and unique//it smells like someone farted every time Cog speaksthis bitch is spitting gun bars, gee, what a G//if he could see what i see, he'd see he stings like a baby "bee"//well i sting like a post-surgery "pee"//wait, G, B, P? i guess i meant to put that together 'cuz he's a GREAT BIG PUSSY!!!!//but that was just for clowning, now it's time for some lyrical urethral sounding//i'll call up your mom for a lengthy sphincter pounding//tell that bitch she needs to clean her holes//shit was grimier than milk residue stuck to ceramic bowls//but i still popped in and out of those holes like a family of moles//i consider killing rappers one of my top goals//i dine on their flesh like i'm eating buttered hot rolls//i'll catch this gun bar rapper with a solar flare in his sleep//he'll be dead before he even makes a peep//he didn't have one memory good enough to keep//all he had to look back on was his mom getting railed deep//Jacob crushes egos with astonishing brutality//he acquired devilish skills in exchange for his morality//i've already won at life, beating this scrub is just a formality//he's a lost sheep and i've got a lone wolf mentality//i'll spread lego pieces all across his kitchen floor//so that when he steps on them he'll spill his eggs and let out a defeated roar
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM   #3493
Sinacog
Sini

The Dark Side of The Moon

embrasive in mystery, I'm a seer, you're history, you are a probable success
sobbing in a dress, we are beauty'ed by deceased, longing for duress
you use blue lightning to secure righteousness, one day you'll see the light
appease a strike, become the leaves with the breeze of night

feel the night, secure it's feeling, see the plot
seize the plot, I'm a psychic; I can read your thoughts
feed the plot, unmask your lightsaber, feel the rays of the sun
for we are all children, that want to play in the sun

seize the night it's ultraviolet rays are your lightsaber's way
save the day, monarch in history, with saving grace
following your footsteps, find sincerity in water and lakes
for as we play in the fox and lore, you are as somber as snake

I'm a psychic of the underworld, relish in thought; selfish the plot
hellish the plot; for as heaven's king's judge, hell will be sought
seek redemption in serpents, you are a scape in time and space
And as the flying clock with wings tick and tocks, we find grace

See the day that the sun created, see the night and her moonlight
for as the night chases day, we boom shine
we can't erase the mystery, we must save the living being
take your lightning as I have took my savor, and as I erase your smile, you're still a face in history..

- Andrew Flores

.. In the beginning we were misled, the serpent of Cool runnings,
A treacherous foe embarked, to congest our windpipe as if the trombone huddling,
Set guidance to evil doers, ruled for centuries & screams that chemtrail, whereas man punctured a dose of bleach, to ensure his Impale,
Now enlighten villages with brimstone, separating a defied home,
Till their skulls are a catacomb, brushing its Tamerlane throne,
An empire birthed Caeser, yet a betrayal dislocated life,
As coordinates shown, E'tu? Whom sunk my battleship for a price,
So with creative twists, torture is a defining Bond,
Wrestling moves were bodies piled, into a Jigsaw inspired by Genghis Khan,
Loyalty is upon servants, to form a Pyramid and groom
With fierce Child labor, to really mummify their wound,
We've been deceived to inaugurate taxes and policies to pay
Our Four Fathers stitched lies or just to modify its crochet?
There is no laughing Gas! thousands were slain under Hitlers regimen,
Now we're recreating Faces of evil, tweeting characters into MEMES!
What is the true enslavement? Hooked to a lawnmower man frame,
Or the lack of morals whom Augmented a psychosis membrane,
So don't consider to incinerate its truth, every detail is Extra crispy,
And evidently, the perception isn't Rorschach; just a mask behind our Faces of History...

Sea of Snakes

seas of snakes, seep the day, sea the day, release the waves
appease the gates, you conjure the black magic when you meditate
prosper as a serpent, spit pray and hold dominion to darkness
we have the cleverness and wit'; to hold the soul of a Garden

Fold the jargon, release waves upon waves of glistening' water
you are the conjure to black magic; a liquidious satyr
insidious matyr; precious from above; sinister brilliance
we have the prayers to hold sanctuary during a ministers wishes

fellowship of the swear land; the serpent of Eazen prospers in prosperity
we hold Dios's word as truth; our morality holds prosperity and peace
we have the conjure of black magic; for the green envious of man
For our good morals, and ideals hold zealousness in plan

peace, and prosperity flourish our people with abundant joy
we gasp a speech from our liquidious alabaster tongue; and the sun has a voice
satyr of heaven; satyr of light; breathe peace and prosperity for joy
for we are good people, with good morality in choice

serpents conjure wishes and prayers for the voice of reason
devils and angels bring forth burning swords, we are the conjure of demons
suns of gods, bring forth water and rain; we sea the way
for as we see god's waters, we spit pray; and swim with the seas of snakes

Snakes in the Sea

On the yacht dashing down the turquoise, crashing waves drowning out every decible of her voice
I shoulda known to separate my girl from my boys..
when you get betrayed it’s usually cause you didn’t have a choice
Who knew that flip cup would turn into dick suck? Who’d a thought battle shots would be why she sat on cocks?
I had to man the ship! I couldn’t keep an eye on the guy with the wandering eye, wide sigh from the opening of Janellas thigh

9 in hand...I’m a prideful man, one move n that nine will blam
One poetic shot is all it’ll take to wash that hoe away like when the tide meets sand

To be continued soon.. just wanna show you that I have some lines

Snakes in the Sea

The ale from my mason jar swished around with a bubble... ok....

It was a cold night on the yacht maned by my long time rival
Fit for survival? I split Jit Dillinger like the day he is for no showing the final
R. Kelly - are you chasing the pee? Kobe Bryant, young pussy slayin for me
Twin beers or bears? Pubic hairs, burn it off with nair. Nope not your face crease

- - - Updated - - -

Pilgrimage, BON VOYAGE with my entourage through a looking glass
Fish with a boule in it, why does my glass look like sour patch kids in ass
Not nice, @Not N Nice who’s wait? Not for grabs keep eating slabs
Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM   #3494
Sinacog
Sini

I'm a OPEN CASKET, burn you to DOPE AND ASHES; fuck your mom on a SOAKEN MATRESS; GO BANANAS and kill a Teacher's pet; with a BOW AND APPLE; I shot my way through the ASTRAL PLANE; I'm insane; cried on the dry terrain than CRASHED A PLAN through a DRAGON's FLAME; I am a BROKEN PROMISE from NOSTRADAMUS; OPEN PALMS than slice a sword in half with the pious LORD OF WRATH; Pious sword; I am Lord; 'cut the cord' of a baby firstborn; like THE PHAROAH; than shoot a bow and arrow through the marrow until the early morning sun/son rises for tommorrow; I am a WORDSMITH from Hell's crevices and biblical times; cynical rhymes clench swords and matics and shoots it towards a faggot that tries to swing a sword to dragons; For I am The Lord of RAPPING; Lord of ZAPPING; bringing forth the rabbit's hole with a dragon skull fucking going banananas down a RABBIT HOLE: Magic Holes and dragon ghosts; rapping ghosts; and rapping quotes; tanget notes; and abaracadabra OMENS and Oaths; SLAP A MAN WHO'S BROKE with wacker quotes for thinking he's DOPE: Rapping Notes; rapping quotes; I Squah fruits and melon HAMMERS and trampoline springs; rapping sistine chapel wisdom from the guollotine; smoke byzantine gold from the cold of snow

*cracks knuckles* You'd be amazed how many times my PUNCH DROPPED NIGGAS/ So..I'll "sweep you off your feet"..you'll get "DUST MOPPED, NIGGA"/ When I "snap" I'll "box ya face"..like a "MUGSHOT PICTURE"/ Have you "stumbling and dazed"..like you "DRUNK OFF LIQUOR"/ Cuz I'm "gifted with the hands"..so if you not reSPECTIN MY TALENT/ I'll inflict so much "damage with da paws, it'll" have ya "CHECKIN YA BALANCE"/ (da paws it=deposit) Gun Bars: So you're WITH YA SQUAD?? Since y'all SNITCH TO COPS, I'll "put holes in ya circle"..that's a "WIFFLE BALL"!!! ForGET THE LAW..you GETTIN SHOT!!! I'll "put rounds to ya body"..call it "SKITTLES POX"!!! So, who has your "arms left dead from a pinched nerve" when ya "wrist PARTS GOT TROUBLED"?? "Step on my turf"..I'll "SPARK" A COUPLE for "ridin in closed areas"..that's a "CARPAL TUNNEL"!!! (carpool tunnel) If you see the "HEATER", BE WISE N "CHILL", cuz my heart's-"cold" and I don't need "charcoal" EITHER TO "FRY YA GRILL"!!! Fuck gun bars: this meat CLEAVER WILL SLICE YA TILL ya "dead-with-a-gash" and ya "head's-split-in-half" like them "CREATURES FROM SILENT HILL" or them "PREACHERS THAT ISIS KILLED"!!! Then, you'll get placed in a grave and really be "gettin looked down upon" like "CHEATERS WHO LIE N STEAL"!!!

Burn a dragon alive with a serpent's flame; serpent whimsically flying in the wind with green scales as a dragon myth; dragon scytche claws the scorching flames of light; white flames of light; white flames of light; conjure black magic than whisper a breath and conjure black magic than burn a casket to dust and ash; black and blue djinn's; red devils teleporting into cauldrons and torturing people with blue scimitars and red daggars; I'm a wise red devil from hell; telelporting and whispering under summoned breaths of whimsical breath; killing bards and poets in Noah's Ark; ''ATE A DOVE'' than swallowed phoenix; the dove killed the phoenix and formed a RAINBOW; rainbow halos; rainbow halos; onyx statues; monoliths and dragon fists; serpents kiss and dragon's hiss; mammoths of mountains of alabaster stone; onyx statues; dragon's myths; dragon's myths; serpent's siss; serpet's hiss; devour planets as a serpent; kill a planet to granite and salt; conjure the salt of rhymes; catapault a swinging knife sword than bludgoned a twisting devil(me) from swinging trumpets and gabriel's horn; I am the horn of a devil; conjure black magic sPELLS than spell out death; I am blowing the horn of a devil; Gabriel's Horn//

he suck on bars like SPITTING ON DICKS HIS VISION so these punches hit HIS TUMMY WITH PRECISION and put sina on his knees like GIVING HEAD THEN REPENTING.. I'll HITTING THIS BITCH RELENTLESSly and leave him TWITCHING HIS SPIRIT DESCEND before I SLIP THE CLIP IN THE FIFTH AND let the ROD DO DAMAGE.. These the rules to beat sin like GODS COMMANDMENTS.. He'll get barred behind bars like a lawyer just GOT HIS SENTENCE.. The way defeat over his head I'm DEFYING PHYSICS.. If it's a tie he choked up cause HE DYING WITH IT.. His head red while I take the shot like HE STYLED IT FOR PICS.. VERBALLY hes just a NERD TO ME.. Him VERSES ME doesn't BURDEN ME.. He'll leave this battle a scholar.. How??. I BROUGHT THE HEAT.. I'll BURN THIS GEEK to the FIRST DEGREE.. I mean I'll shade what I read.. He'll end up dark like BURGUNDY.. I'm in the bushes ready to can him like PORK AND BEANS.. Then shoot his girl and leave her mess like BIRKIN THEMES.. If he steal a win im HURTING THEIVES cause these arms leave him nobody like SHIRTLESS SLEEVES.. He wouldn't have anything bomb in his
arsenal if he was MISSLE MERCHANT.. I'm like CD ROM cleaners.. His DISS GET SERVICED since sina only on fire in hell like CHRISTIAN VERSES...

Open caskets, broken ashes; smithereen gold; byzantine gold; hold oaths of spanish quotes in my palms; read the spanish bible as a disciple; and move a idol(idle) idol(idle) into the blackness of light; canvas of might; banishing plight into empyrean skies; devour the light with spanish skies; conjure white magic than attack tragic oaths of spanish conquistador boats; missiles and model rockets sprung from their valves in hell; than exploded in the cowardness of other people; I am a burning steeple; hunting people the midst of war; eat bombs the size of pluto; plato was a philosopher from the nether dimension; till' he met the way to sucession; I am a night/knight in battle armor; battling formidable karma in the blaring sands of time and space; the mind's erased through time and space; I 'cut the cord' of a baby demon in hell with circumcision hands and circumcision graffs; power to the people until I conjure black needles; gumption power in steeples; hold honest hands in power sands; power bombs from the rings of saturn to the g(r)lassy conundrum sea floor of battle; onyx statues; power sceptors; power sceptors; power sceptors; aziatic blessings; aziatic blessings; onyx charcoal; onyx marble

il decapatate ' this lightweight - rapper - mate ' named himself after a church without a cog il step up gears and leave em clunking like a chain thats skipped , " AND JUST BUST HIS FACE " ! he lacks rhymes and rythem il just call em bantem-weight . trys to swing with no power like a bitch thats tryna over-compensate ' il leave him with more holes than the grand canyon- drop bars like cartels in mexico and just wind-up- laughin ' fool trys to act hard but he soft dicked tryna fill the void LIKE WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPEND ? il murder fools and smack this dude he got less fills in his lyrics than deaf people do ' and just mumbles like steve burman after marshall tracks and just sends in nudes like HELP ME DUDE ! you fucking fool , il just sentence you to a lifetime of solitude and just force-feed you tracks on loops till you feel manic and just drop bombs like nukes tie you down AND FACE STOMP EM choking on tootz like smack addicts do . fucking reject cudnt get sex this the only time this dudes been fucked and i aint even done yet il have you perplexed like false threats and pull yo momma out and have her suck this dick impregnate the bitch and raise my kid and just stick around for the sake of it unlike this niggas daddy did ( real-g)

I'm the 'BLOODBATH' of the slaughter of ''WORDS''; I am the sentiment of ''EVIL'' the sentiment of ''RASH''; I am the sentiment of serpent snake; I am the everlasting lustful serpent; I am the everlasting lustful serpent; I am the serpent of EDEN; I am the serpent of Eazen; I am the serpent of the belov'ed serpent snakes from above the lake; I am the aftermath of words; I killed a 'SENTIMENT SENTENCE' with 'EMINENT RHETORIC' I am the monarchy of 'KINGS AND QUEENS' I am the sentiment of 'EVIL' I am the sentiment of 'RASH' I am the 'EVERLASTING SENTENCE OF RHETORIC SERPENT SENTIMENT'; I killed the numeric alphabet with the "'LETTER N'; I killed serpent and scorpions with worthless purpose and serpent siss; I am a dagger of the sword; I am the dagger from the sword; I am the everlasting exisstence from the pen' dragon persistence; I am the 'EDGE' of a ''TABLE'; the 'BREAD" from a fable; I am the everlasting serpent from ''DEMON HELL'' I ''WASHED'' envy and jealously in a 'LAKE OF BAPTISM" than 'ATE' the scorpion sting from my mother; for I am a serpent that killed zillions of invisble serpents while they were ''SCREAMING'' for I am a serpent by the name of cerberus who killed the nervious twitch of ''URNS AND DJINN'S''

If i had a dollar every TIME YOU spit 'serpent' i'd have a DIAMOND for certain, you WRITE A RHYME ONCE, and it's over-exertion. I DRAG YOUR ass to the CONFINES of a SERMON and EXCORCISE your soul, RETURN THE last DRAGON like erick SERMON. you think yourself a non-BANDWAGONIST cause you spit the ANTAGONIST lines of evil from the LAZARUS times, you ain't even close to PASSIN' MY TEST of PASSIONATE ZEST, i've NEVER IMPRESSED with your kind of verses, they AIN'T EVEN FRESH. i'm WASTING MY BREATH - ABRASIN' THE FLESH, you roasted by the flames of hell without me BREAKING A SWEAT, your best bar was EMINENT RHETORIC;- but i was sent to PEN THE CHORUS of the diss track for THE MEN IGNORANT. you get your pile of stinking piss back, don't pay it FORWARD AGAIN, i'm thinking you're a mishap, BORN DEFORMED IN THE HEAD. you call yourself the edge of a table, bread of a fable; i disagree because you're CORNERED and nobody BITE YOU. my pedigree is pissed i stooped down to WRITE YOU, but let it be, the lord forgives, he gave you someone who'd FIGHT YOU.

quark

Tags
aero is successful in life, billion syllable syllabus, comanchero, dexlabb infinte whackness, fig didn't make this tag, fig made this tag, frank stoppable hof, gillionaire girls club, i also made that tag - fig, if frank aint hof, lars absolute fire, no pacifier, premature, sinacog is a great writer