View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 07:01 AM   #8
zelti

zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti zelti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Explain?
If all text battlers were like YOU, this would all be acceptable since you battle on both sites just about equally and keep everything 100.

But this deal benefits RB more, why?

1. Just a couple weeks ago that damn site was on its last breath, kill spree left, dia doesn’t give a fuck but yet somehow he’s still the admin lol, illunatic doesn’t give a fuck, ronin is scum, amen doesn’t do shit, and like I mentioned many times before (and I am right about this), RB isn’t gunbar friendly. I sit back and observe, and on the few times I actually have battled there in the past few years I notice a trend. 9 out of 10 members are going to praise some trash ass wordplay over a dope gun line, or not even gun line but just a grimy type line in general. Literally almost everything there is either wordplay or a bar about dicks. Like I’ve said many times, if the bar is good then say it’s good - regardless of what it is. But almost everyone there literally openly says they don’t like gun lines and always vote against them. It’s retarded.

Is it cause RB consists of all Canadians or because it’s the kotd/grind time of text battling, while NCs is the URL of text Battling? I think so.

So why should we have to conform and settle for a shitty ass text league on a close minded site? The best battlers from there ONLY battle there because it’s their safe space and they’re afraid of real competition (which is here). King, greedy, spit, joe Boston, etc..

2. @Sharp you’re telling people go sign up at RB and join the LLL if they wanna text battle but that’s fuckin stupid.

“Oh they’ll run the text league and we’ll run the 1-2 punch and it’ll just be a wonderful merger!”

NOT. They literally have a thread about starting up a 1-2 punch league and seeing who’s gonna mod it, they aren’t respecting the terms of whatever unwritten agreeement you guys have, they don’t give a fuck.

They just got how many of our members within the past week? A bunch.

How many of theirs have we gotten? zero

RB members have no desire to battle here because they feel safe there with their gay jokes and trash lines and that’s fine because it’s accepted there. It’s not accepted here, so they lose battles get mad and dip. I talk a lot of game but I know what I’m talking about because I observe and I see the philosophy in this bs.

want to text battle? Go sign up for LLL

- ok there’s about to be no text league on NCs so yeah people are going to do this.

want to 1-2 punch battle? Go to Netcees

- yeah sure for what, 1 week? RB is gonna have their own 1-2 punch league real fuckin soon. There’s literally a thread lol.

This benefits them cause they’re taking members from here but we gain nothing in return. It’s one sided.