View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 11:09 AM   #19
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
i don't disagree with that but i guess i feel like the quality of content vs the impressiveness of coming up with ideas on the spot at the detriment of quality is a losing battle for the latter. like i have to listen to a bunch of garbage to finally hear u say something dope about dudes t shirt or a rebuttal to his last round OR i could just listen to awesome bars the entire time
For sure. And that’s why we are where we are. Evolution isn’t always what’s best, it’s what ‘works.’ I’m sure some politicians would like to run clean campaigns but good luck winning without your ads about how candidate Q inhaled weed by accident in 1994.

You lose something by gaining more ‘quality’ content. I feel like older rappers and students of the game appreciate off the top content way more than writtens, but you give the crowd what it wants.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote