View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 05:44 PM   #10
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah I broke my collarbone in a fight when I was ... 12-13... I actually won the fight if you discount the fact of the broken collarbone.. was snapped in half.. but my dad came home from work, took me to the ER. And I understand they can't do much for it.

So they gave me some asprin and then they gave me this bra I had to wear for months, that they had on hand... it was just something that held ya shoulders back so when the bone fused in place it would be set right or whatever.

And my dad is a very loving caring dude, but he asked the billing ladies like I want a read out on exactly cent for cent what you're charging for what and why. I don't remember what the bra was but the 2 asprins they gave me was like $46. And he did like the good person he is paid for it, in full with his own money. I don't even remember what the bra thing was.

But there en lies the problem with health care billing... we've got to the point... and that was like... 99' or 00' to where you're gonna charge $20 for a .02 cent asprin... something is wrong
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote