- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

ur down to take loads from Anthony in the face you faggot biter
u'll get on ya knees for Ghost Buster til it looks like u were attacked by slimer
lol solid np & funny open
try bodybuilding but trust u'll lose gains if I grip machines, shit is mean
when I cock back the hammer strength'll split up body parts & end ur gym routine
cool attack bar
ya slut want a divorce after tryin big black dick, she hates urs jerk
didnt look sharp when she gotta taste of lil africa & drew up that paper work
lol, good
shouts loud shit when I plowed it. I told her 'keep ya head in the game'
she complain Indica Strain her pussy so hit some to take the edge off the pain
it's not smooth but I can make it work.. originality points
if girls look at this freak in disgust an emergency is bout to riot
as soon as they get a sign of cash in their eyes they're quick to start gouging prices
decent np, feel like it could've been better developed
ima go wild w/the chopper, make ya fam square dance in ur cozy home
have 1 Arm Swinging Body to Body. you'd swear it's one of ur peoples do-si-do's
pretty cool concept.. good attack bar
you pickpocket to support a meth habit but it dont last you the month
it's crazy how this hick hides bumps w/hands & goes out to hide hands w/a bump
lol, solid concept
those long lines go on forever, his style's a parody my best hunch is
fuck ali, they'll describe this Cashius Clay Fighter as being known for stretched punches
hmmm.. this was a miss for me
played & corny personals w/ no bars got you thru the weeks prior
no surprise you bring them amish heaters - it's just a cheap substitute for real fire
okay
aero's callin elite tiers, but this cream of the crop stays in barns
rly the goat only wants you to save the culture bc of ur experience on dairy farms
decent close

vs.

You were hittin’ numbers, bro. What you depressed for? But hey...for real, get help!
Nah! I’m about to take a HUGE Squat on your whole verse and I hope it makes you kill yourself
lol, cool open & swag
He talks wreckless than Inf is sprayed. For free too. The heat? Woooo...it’s heavy as shit, but hey...
Trust me...I don’t need 13 grand or any Veritas advice for this Dessy to get a Raise
damn fire concept... this was dope
Got men who pull it too. Cross me, I’ll send them shooters through
Expose him...I got a Dog that’ll take the Head Off a Haunt like the end of Scooby Doo
dope nameplay / attack line
My chicks...I stick it in raw. I just be rippin’ it, dawg
Your sexuality? That’s such an Open Concept...I’m not surprised you ain’t hittin’ no walls
open concept / open minded may be a bit of a stretch imo.. this was cool tho
I’m nuts, my man. My tuck’ll BLAM you...and ya dudes die too
Once I pop up out of nowhere with that Rusty Handle like I’m Blue Bayou
lol *waves... cool attack line
DO NOT pull that bitch shit here. Semi to your scalp if there’s even a question..
This the Patriots, Errrrrybody Saitama cheat...but that don’t matter when the Eagles against him.
dope wordplay .. personal was solid as well
You the New Llama? Archiving all these old, obscure battles...I’m bettin’ he sees no friends
I’ve got a New Llama too. So, go ahead...’Start a bunch of shit’ and you’ll never be seen again
I like the flip here, good swag but another attack/gun bar??
Imagine him in that “What Book You Been Reading” thread...This nerd would let a retort
Like...
“A verse from ever-y board , Of course some Hensley and Orc, and The First Battle Ever Written...Circa 74’”
haha this hit, wording was nice too
Alllll these exotic weapons you talk about prolly got your girl questioning her life...
I bet you do got Bayonets....cause that bitch keeps escaping and wants to end it with a knife
not bad, concept is creative.. not as big a hit for me personally as I had a similar wp/bar a while back tho
DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU BELONG HERE. You’re not elite just cause you palm our ball sacs
So, go ahead. Try to stunt...This your Final Front,Tier wise you ain’t on that Star Trek
okay wordplay & closer

Cool battle fella's, this was an enjoyable read & close battle with great creativity from both sides... On the whole, I've got Cashius edging it and getting my vote. Believe me I'm all for attack lines but I feel like it was a little overkill in total, that being said tho I feel like his high's were higher and I thought his concepts were a bit better worded/more enjoyable... props to both

Vote - Cashius