- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

AKA Haunt AKA Saitama

You’re out of your league here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
I squatted 545 in my prime no wraps, cant now tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Good job. I got depressed & quit liftin :(
You were hittin’ numbers, bro. What you depressed for? But hey...for real, get help!
Nah! I’m about to take a HUGE Squat on your whole verse and I hope it makes you kill yourself
He talks wreckless than Inf is sprayed. For free too. The heat? Woooo...it’s heavy as shit, but hey...
Trust me...I don’t need 13 grand or any Veritas advice for this Dessy to get a Raise
Got men who pull it too. Cross me, I’ll send them shooters through
Expose him...I got a Dog that’ll take the Head Off a Haunt like the end of Scooby Doo
My chicks...I stick it in raw. I just be rippin’ it, dawg
Your sexuality? That’s such an Open Concept...I’m not surprised you ain’t hittin’ no walls
I’m nuts, my man. My tuck’ll BLAM you...and ya dudes die too
Once I pop up out of nowhere with that Rusty Handle like I’m Blue Bayou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Schaden wins cuz Infiltration voted for himself as Saitama LOLL smh
DO NOT pull that bitch shit here. Semi to your scalp if there’s even a question..
This the Patriots, Errrrrybody Saitama cheat...but that don’t matter when the Eagles against him.
You the New Llama? Archiving all these old, obscure battles...I’m bettin’ he sees no friends
I’ve got a New Llama too. So, go ahead...’Start a bunch of shit’ and you’ll never be seen again
Imagine him in that “What Book You Been Reading” thread...This nerd would let a retort
Like...
“A verse from ever-y board , Of course some Hensley and Orc, and The First Battle Ever Written...Circa 74’”
Alllll these exotic weapons you talk about prolly got your girl questioning her life...
I bet you do got Bayonets....cause that bitch keeps escaping and wants to end it with a knife
DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU BELONG HERE. You’re not elite just cause you palm our ball sacs
So, go ahead. Try to stunt...This your Final Front,Tier wise you ain’t on that Star Trek