Old 08-11-2017, 06:57 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word flacco is fine, i'd just like him to get familiar with his targets BEFORE the games actually matter. he still hasn't even practiced with maclin for instance, in the offseason he was around throwing, but that was when we had pitta, and gillmore too lol, so its not just maclin, but watson and boyle as well i'd like him to get more acquainted with. i mean they were both around, boyle more than watson, watson went down preseason last year, but still. them running with the 1st team.

either way im not worried about his injury at all, im sure its just a back strain they want to baby so its not a nagging issue all year. let it heal up as much as possible before inserting him type deal. i'd just like him to be as comfortable with his new targets as possible before we head into cincinatti to open the season.

but at least we follow that with the browns at home lol