View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 08:48 PM   #13
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Bullets eatin thru the weakest crews. So for this snitchin, creepin' dude
Double down - Guns to ya face, they'll spark this rat cheeks like Pikachu

Although I did enjoy the bar since it was based around pokemon and that was an early part of my childhood, I really cannot respect another man talking about another mans cheeks in this sort of way. I'm not worried about you being a homosexual per say but if you were it would be quite unfortunate as this site is not accepting of such practices. I'm just looking out for you with that last comment if you are, I hold nothing against you although that would be super fucking gay. Stop sparking mens cheeks.

//

you’re wack as fuck Knuck. ugly too & quite frankly fat
if you sat in a chair i couldn’t budget w/ a calculator & some banking apps

He actually is fat and ugly therefore this one hit very personally. I also like how you tied in him being quite large which truly hits home. Connected with the wordplay this is that good shit my dawg.

v/ Blue

Good shit guys. One of you has got the big gay though, no offense.