View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #3
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default the devil

christian dialect spewed from a serpent's tongue; purpose sun; learning suns
burning suns burning suns, sun kiss a star at night, sun spits the charm of light
monumental with certainty, burning gleam with burning dreams and burning trees
sycamore, oh sycamore, raise your bark, for this seer has the sickest scorn
devil in a wedding gown, hypnotize your mistress with flying clocks on pedestals and wings
Nebuchadnezzar in the night, a seer with the gleam of the burning seven suns, blue liquid suns
spew pestilence from my mouth of rhetoric, synagogue's worship this idol with cleverness and certainty
burning dreams and burning seas, the mouth of pestilence spews my name; spewing flames
solomon's wisdom found it's king, i found the rainbow valley to astound and sing
proud to sing, and dance and frolic, fan the flames of time, erase the pride
face your pride with a lion's growl, griffin's and centaur's fear my playful tongue, face the come
erase the sun, erase the sun's face from the son, you'll see a black blazing ball of fire, sought the sire
sing the song of choirs, I'll sing black flames, as I have great balls of fire
i have the flames to light Baal on fire, i am the black in the ball of fire
snakes and devils, revel in the burrows of hell, sorrow will dwell
tomorrow will tell, for I am a devil with the handsome to tell..

Last edited by Sinacog; 01-29-2019 at 03:31 AM.