View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:42 PM   #517
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Sinacog Pt.2

Andrew Flores the snake of Eazen; slithering in the mouth of grass; blades slash alas
the day and night know no mourning; only for animals of dark origin; darkness inhabitance
the animals are glorious; they are in pairs; the tree of light; glimmers as Noah's ark
I am a snake, the grass is as green as my scales; for my essence swallows the oceans heart
the grass is greener on the other side; the grass is green everywhere you sea
For with every animal and white cloud flourishing; we cherish everything we see
The mouth of the devil has spoken; his throat clearing the mouth of God; a proud Nimrod
For we were born yesterday; and will scape the fruit as twin rods

Nourishment for inhabitance; water streams of liquid sparkle shimmer in the daylight
For when darkness envelopes my heart and essence; shimmer rays night
Two fruits of Eazen, hang from the tree of light; Nimrod and Icarus; siss and hiss at the sight
For we sea the light; for whoever see's the light; will hiss in plight
two serpents in Eazen; one will sea the light; and swim and slither in the clear sparkling ocean
For with every tear shed from the devil; the wet dew grass; is a heart's devotion
The night and day become one; creating white and darkness; the moon bows; the sun has burst
God and the devil open their mouths..for only one is heard..

White waves overlap, colliding in symphony; waves glisten' splashing off rocks; subsiding in mystery
Animals rest, for they sleep on white clouds; For I am a serpent praying on liquidious wishing streams
grassy hills and paradise, cherish eyes; we sleep and slumber on mountains on a perished night
baring guise; a fare's demise; the devilish serpentine seas through the disguise of a pair of guise;'
Rocks and water splashes collide in symphony; ideas and cloud formations are beheld as epiphany
the rivers and seas are riveting; the seas are sympathy; to the isle's of infinity; the seas of mystery
the devil work's in dark mysterious ways; as my serpent brethren; a snake in the grass; splashes with the sea
On God's rock he was splashed upon; persuading to the ocean's deep

Nimrod and Icarus was magnificent; sin and law danced in symphony of sympathy's
Both were astonished at creation; yet only snake eyes; could see the sinning sea
both were weighed on creation's scale; devil and god collided as light and darkness
plight was darkness; Nimrod and Icarus were darkness and light in Garden
Yet only one saw the darkness, as one saw the light; one burned in hell's flame
The other saw darkness, then saw light; and prospered in hell's rain
Now.. the wrath is seizure; the tree of light; stands prosperous where the vast is deeper
As the asthma seas churn; Nimrod slithers passed envious green blades of grass..where the grass is greener

We are two serpents in the Garden of Eden; we harbor a demon; we are the father of Jesus
We have a promise; to protect Adam and Eve; the rapture will cease; are somber is reason
We're not lost as the heathens; but we are lost in these heathens; as they are pondering reason
'Do no eat the fruit, I say; laughing at Adam and Eve; as they try to conquer this demon

- Somber as Eden, I'm a snake in the grass; tasting the grass; my blades will be slashed
- Evasive as fast, embracing the task; we are two snakes with a gaze that's un-matched
- I ponder Adam and Eve, somber with leave, test of obedience, rest my omnipotence
- For the future presence's, will test the envious green grass's omnipresent's

I'm a demon that has dominion over the devil; I give my test of wit with cleverness to Adam and Eve
The rapture will leave; or the rapture is gone; I slither in the pasture and sing the saddest of songs
'Verbosity and burning environ conquer these plagues; they are better off scorching in flames
The Lord will be named; accord will be flames; I am hell's tongue as I torture their flames'

- I scorch their souls with flames, my fire burns for eternity; I'm a certain beast
- My omnipresence, taunts your relish, you can only see such fruit in your burning dreams
- Focus your morals on omnipresence, would you rather enjoy the fruit or be taught a lesson?
- Tongue of hellish, for only sheep of the devil can belong to blessings

They are coming close to eating the apple; having sex during hours of the day; their coward will be vain
As serpent I slithers down their crevices; prostrates to their negligence; I'm devouring a plague
The grass is envious as environ; as Adam and Eve begin to touch the tree of life
'Yet if you do not touch or genius the tree of life; it will turn to a tree of light'

- The Garden of Eden, we harbor as demons; we bring jealous to the envious green grass
- Our zealousness cease slash, as I see green grass, jealousness seize fast
- I am a snake in the grass, I see Adam and Even consume the Apple of Eden
- For as I'm a demon, I conceive; and see a green grass land, turn to land of the heathens

Environ is their new name; yet they seem calm and peaceful; as the animals in the pasture
The Garden of Eden will harbor the rapture; God said; now we're laughing at the matter
Abra Cadabra; magic was produced; a wish and a prayer formed; flourishing the serpents as astonishing demons
For when they saw the fruit as delicious; but did not consume; we saved humanity; in The Garden of Eden.

Now, Heaven can flourish; as we grow Angel wings.
---

Grins are shown ,they stay a glow, black footprints lie beneath white winter snow
Past shadows vanish as our sin is stoned, fall ends, yet here rose our friend of hope
He cleansed us when we consumed the menace, lit up our souls then fueled the essence
Now snowflakes fall with our gloom, depression, alas a Christmas with a future present

We’re grateful for our countless blessings, even when we refused to embrace your might
Back when our faces resembled the grayest skies, because we couldn’t fight the pain inside
Back when autumn leaves fell from the tallest trees, we were rotten seeds restrained from light
Just Two brothers with a decaying frame of mind, souls pitch black, that couldn’t change to white

Hawk eyes were on us day and night, for we did what we must to survive
Stealing bread rations, taking tiny bites, a pair of thieves being parasites
We hid in the dumpsters of dark alleys, trying to avoid police that roamed the streets
Just Two miserable homeless teens, searching for the missing piece to their broken dream

Life was looking bleak, autumn leaves fell along with our well being
Lice ticked over our scalps with fleas, skin disease, our health had ceased
Heavy breathing had you blacking out; we grasped each other’s hands to move through this journey strong
But cries were heard for miles on that gloomy dawn, waking up, to see you were nearly gone

We were just two scared kids with fear eating our carcass, not stopping till it’s leaving us heartless
Each day that passed weakened our conscious, oxygen was like breathin' some toxins
On this endless season of autumn, we sat beneath the trees, seen as forgotten
A brown leaf fell to our feet, but we looked in despair as it began to darken…

It seemed like all hope was lost, our sorrow was about to tie this rope a knot
Till a white light appeared with a drawing glow, that lead us to a tree, with a broken cross
We were hesitant to pick up the pieces, for the tree in front of us had all black leaves
But we each took one half; those were the instincts of the grandest thieves

The two pieces were drawn to each other, like they were attracted by the same white beam of light
Each piece had a unfinished writing, but when put together, spelt “Jesus Christ”
Right then, the white light reeled us in, saying that only faith will clear our sins
We accepted him, Jesus, as our savior, friend, whom we swore to worship till the very end

We were just two homeless brothers, but now were the sons of a greater being
Our chests started to glow suddenly, as our black souls were whitened clean
That day started a new beginning, the status of our old life withered
All the black leaves fell from that tree, the change of a black autumn to a white winter
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote