- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I know other sites do the whole "Leave two links of feedback before dropping something" rule but this either leads to mods ruling with an iron fist and closing everything until people PM links which is time consuming, or, you get people just writing bullshit responses to fulfil their quota. I know it addresses the problem somewhat, but it just creates other problems elsewhere truth be told.

I know it appears to look like people don't get many replies, which can deter some new folk, but the pieces that genuinely deserve their feedback because they're dope as fuck do tend to get their just deserveds and I think most of NC understands that. We don't cry that our pieces have got no love, we just kinda accept maybe it wasn't as great as we first thought and move on to the next one LOL

The majority of this site consists of writers from countless previous boards who all settled here so it's not like we haven't all had our egos stroked with feedback years before we got here. The good guys already know they're good.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote