View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 03:07 PM   #7
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

I enjoyed this tremendously. Coup summarized the overarching theme pretty nicely, I'll say. To be honest, it reminded me thematically of the verse you composed against me in the Martyrs league. Albeit, this one was less mathematical and therefore less precise. But, it brought another equation all together, one more based on the unison or interconnectivity of matter, from galactic entities down to the molecular level of ours. Albeit, the theme itself here isn't overly creative, in my opinion, its the microcosmic to macrocosmic comparison, something that is riddled in ancient philosophy. However, the way you synthesized scientific language and merged it with your philosophical points made it all seem very cohesive and strong. Making the term "reaching the stars" garner a whole new meaning, since the stars are coalesced into our being.

Good work!
UnbornBuddha is offline   Reply With Quote