- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
So you send people pm's telling em to come back here and fuck rb and i am spose to just be liek "oh aight yeah fuck it"

second of all i dont edit no one posts i aint the head admin there. second of all i didnt ghost your posts either.

third u get mad and run over here n start shit talking? says more about you then me man.

i nevr said no one cant say NC or netcees or shit over there. but you and amen sending pm's to dudes saying fuck battling there and etc and to come back here. then you wont send pm's ..i dont even say shit to you when yall talk about that shit in open threads but it is what it is do what u got to do. im not on these forums enough to be that upset by it
but we was cool. first thing u do when u get mad is run over here n make a post to try to brng tons of other people in it cuz u mad. aight man lol

u still my dude allen but thats a fucked up way to handle shit.

i send one person....sik who was on nc, thats it...but u read my pms?? loll ur a loser fuck outta here nigga. We tried mad times to work w/ u on makin shit active for both sites & u do pussy shit like that.
& U ARE MAD cuz u dissabled my pm's haha, w.e i wont go back there ever...shit is garbo. now go back to ur trash site.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote