Thread: Next one up
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 08:19 AM   #1
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future
Default Next one up

I serve people from time to time, hypothetically and theoretically

Alternatively, I also been staring at this one freak that stay in my building. Every time I walk to corner store. Every time I’m pullin off blastin dababy

I’m harder by the way too if you didn’t know I’m damunster

We was staring at each other for months not saying shit

Then a week or too ago she caught me going back inside, again. She seen what I was doing. She ain’t take no damn dance classes and she know the money moves.

I told her yesterday I think we got a connection

That’s after she got mad at me for not wanting to spend 180 on a room. She was like nigga you can’t be serious. She wanted to come to my spot. I’m like bitch you see my girl

Man I’m trying to cop a whole red roof.

I think imma hit her today like “yo I’m at the red roof you coming?” Of course Munster waitin til she get there before I pay.

the Munster

I ain’t tell y’all she had a man

She lied during our first convo made it seem like she was completely single

So I wanted to holler after our first convo and I go outside and she in the car staring dead at me. So I go over

She FaceTiming, literally and they stop talking when I walk over. She was talking weird a little and keeping things about a certain subject only. Then she was like “ok see you later”

I’m like huh I pulled my phone out, I ain’t say nothing the whole time. I’m just looking like bitch if you don’t give Munster your number, he gonn rape you in the whole public outside

But she jestered for me to leave (so he couldn’t see) and was like “bae... something something”

So you know I’m a Munster right this a military wife. Everything clicked. That’s why she cool with me having a girl. Most chicks out here are absolutely not with that. She still ain’t admit that but Munster know from experience. Coincidently, Munster fucks military wives. They always lie. They never say they married. It’s never my fault
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote