- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
These were pleasant to my ears. Do you play any instruments?
Guitar and bass. You're hearing a baritone guitar (between guitar and bass) in room to breathe

appreciate the listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Don't think i'll make it is fire, sounds like a video game back ground song.

u'd be dope at making that kinda shit.
tbh, the reason why I'm going that angle is because it's my take on nostalgia/near escapism. I wanna evoke those feelings with heavily slowed down music so I think back on videogames from our childhood and play with that to create a certain comfort as a baseline for the track... its kind of what I need to hear right now, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
I'm playing these through my studio monitors and they just sound like they need a lot of mixing. Drums are muddled as fuck. But they're good. I like the sounds, think some panning would help. Where I'm at is probably my favorite. I get that you like the Lofi drums, they just still need to be mixed so you can feel them and shit. But good shit.
Being perfectly honest I thought I did mix them lol. Would you mind going into a little more detail to help me out? I purposely ran the drums through all a few filters to get this kind of sound, but they're perfectly good drum samples. Would you pan some drums left or right or what?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote