View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:50 AM   #14
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
damn i read this first post and was like

'woah who is this nigga wrecking fools with oliver stone quotes' lmao

then i read the AR 15 line and thought it was kinda messy but a good idea and then i realized THIS IS MY POST.

IM THAT NIGGA. FUCK YALL
sniffing dope like a drug dog

life in the hood is so hard
that's why i dipped, nigga fuck yall
"`M' u coming back?"
"na fuck that"
"you can love the hood but it wont love you back"
He ain't got your 6 but he watch your back
with that big 9, better watch the cat

sorry for calling out t-rich know u my dog. im always get drunk and just start saying shit with no filter tho

oof
wow

fuck life on god. i wrote this shit about never going to the hood again after you came up. and legit a nigga i loved got smoked 5 hours after i wrote this fucking shit. who cares about me its the subject. nEVER GO BACK TO THE HOOD

know who was born on slauson & crenshaw? this nigga. i woke up and read that schlmoie got his brain blown back for going back to my same fucking hood.

RIP nip. no comment no more fuck this shit. fuck rap. fuck 12. imma disappear. fuck this shit man. wtf.

bro they killed an OPP that my team loved. u get that? imagine ur enemey become cool with u. then his OWN team fucking smoke him. the fuck? THE FUCK?

i aint got rhymes fuck this shit. the fuck imma rhyme for when nipsey did it as a fucking KING, with mad love, and niggas still smoked him

fuck it. burn it all

Last edited by Immolate; 04-02-2019 at 04:53 AM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote