- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

This token’s whiter than me. Even punks are all laughin’…
His people are marching the streets. He’s in Wisconsin holed up in his Uncle Tom’s Cabin.
lol good current event dig. nice open
You gamble on equities. But, try me… I’ll blatantly own you;
I’ve been raising the game for 20 years. You’re an obsolete ‘calling station’ like phone booths.
cool stock/trader personal. calling station is a fresh take, solid jab
Best believe this African hack is in the red…
The last time he ‘took home anything from the markets’ he carried it back balanced in a basket on his head.
pretty damn racist, but another fresh trader punch. punchline really stretched but the flow doesn't get lost.. i liked this conceptually
One uppercut; this battle is BAD news…
This clown will ‘take flight’ like Monty Python’s Flying Circus while I’m relaxin’ sampling craft brews.
i havent seen this either, but there's enough tie ins to get it.. i imagine the guys are drinking beer in the scene... the idea of uppercutting him while simultaneously drinking beer is a bit much .. this was okay
You’re a joke. You lack the energy and malice;
I’ll beat you over and over ’til you’re ‘looking at a worse slump’ than Jackie Kennedy in Dallas.
dope. this was nice
This troubled midget will just never be fly, son…
His life’s a rollercoaster — and theme park insurance companies wont let him ride one.
hahaha
He tapdances 'round the truth. So, ya know this urban ballerina’s lonely...
Watched Magic Mike. Now, he walks up to battles to the background beat from Pony.
lol kinda corny tbh but i chuckled.. this is elevated because of all the great dancer comments he makes
Hes a clown. This bitch is just so so loud.
And that fake gunplay only works for the wigger with cornrows crowd...
nah throwaway... you seem to do this with closers

vs.

Your oblivious but your wife's fed up & said you've got to go
You're not seeing the discord, it's to the point Orc's asking you not to vote
LOL, this was clever... good open
Saw footage of us eating lobster, he went into a blinding rage
Had to cut the film to vent, then took his TV Dinner out the microwave
cut the flim to vent is fire. very creative, but i'm upset you used "saw footage of us eating" as opposed to sex tape footage or somehing that wouldve been a lot harder... regardless this was very impressive conceptually
Netflix & chill, rich niggas fuck an entire series she dont even care
Her place is Disney World, the plan's for every baller to finish the season there
i get what you were going for with the netflix/finish the season angle , i didnt like this at first but in hindsight all the tie ins are there and the setup is actually pretty good... this is fresh and hits
Saw your pic Jeremy, the huge nostrils are fucking repulsive
Least you could do's get a nose job, helping police find drugs & explosives
LMAO this was funny and delivered well to me
This pale faced Ginger twisted a phrase it made me look twice
I said let's get some sun, he said don't threaten me with a good time
ehh maybe it's the wording i dunno, but this really fell flat as constructed. miss
You hate being redheaded, and at forty-five it's a cold fate
but you're having the best time in your old age you can finally go gray
lol this is a decently funny jab. wording is really good here which probably helped it land somewhat. funny redhead / old punch
Jax doesn't understand sarcasm, his FB post was a stark display
Shoutout to my teachers who said I'd end up working at Wendy's!! I start today
i dont know if im missing soemthing here...seems like pure filler to me & i usually think most of aeros concepts are funny
Goons walk to ur patio door w pistols, aim and say that's our joint
Get animated, bullets from the slides hit the screen that's a power point
dope. very creative gunbar thats well worded and delivered here

Mann this is actually a lot closer then i thought it was when i first read this battle... im honeslty a little torn, Ajax was consistently pretty good throughout, but cut the film to vent and power point are the two best bars in the battle for me... On the whole tho i have to edge this to Ajax for being more consistent and having the harder punches... Aero was probably one good bar away from edging this for me , but the wendys and get some sun bars fell really flat for me...ajax i didnt love the flying circus bar and the closer was more of a throwaway diss to NCs then aero tbh, but i do think you had some fresh concepts, had great stock/trader angles, and again were a little less dissappointing in your misses

Pretty fun read. props to both. I have Ajax in an enjoyable close battle

Vote - Ajax
-kungfugrip