View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:53 AM   #5
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Battler 1 -

you might win. you’re truly seasoned here..
battles where no one knows who you are? you been doing these for years.
I’m with your girl, fucking her mouth..
at a remote location diggin her out while you do that to the clicker stuck in the couch.
j/k your fat ho’s a disgrace..
only pillow talk I want from her is the screams when I put one over her face.

Battler 2 -

You ain’t a thug, just a lifelong nerd that’ll never be cool.
Brags about havin’ a band on his head ‘cause he always got atomic wedgie’d in school.
These light jabs’ll get you socked in ya lip,
But you should be used to gettin’ ya face peppered; it happens every time you talk to a bitch.
I’m the king of this shit.. you’ll NEVER be in the midst of elites,
If you ever made a “Who’s Who” list, you brought it with you when you snitched to police.
We’re talkin’ different.. you got Chlamydia and can’t get off prescriptions.
But I’m working out, getting my Bactrim and you’re doing the same... at the walk-in clinic.

Both had some good shit, sucks these got paired up in the first round. This was rather close, so I'm edging it to Battler 2 for one more quotable, and the fact that the entire second half of Battler 1's verse I really wasn't feeling much. I could see this going either way, but personal preference of the style/wording/concepts is Battler 2.

V - Battler 2