View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 12:14 AM   #53
Regulator

Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
It's a question of what's good to do for yourself, not the opposite. It isn't about winning or losing at all, interacting and being part of it is a lose/lose situation. Playful banter without going too far is one thing but besides of that... We're all basically 30+ at this point, so being mindful and finding peace within yourself going forward is the lesson to take away from this. Maturity, so to say. There's a reason most people grow into that as they age, and it is because it's simply just a better and more peaceful way of living life for yourself, no one else. Why not focus on tranquility along with positive influences like writing and meaningful connections, and just ignore the rest?
You realize it's their side that went too far right? I got banned for defending myself. bunch of soft ass trolls over there.

scratch that, a few soft trolls over there LOL. activity has significally dropped too, before I got banned I would have to scroll through several hundred pages to get to my last comment, I can navigate to a few pages, to the last comment I made ROFL.
Regulator is offline   Reply With Quote